• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Leaf Town Name: Limerick

New Leaf Character Name: Jack

Friend Code: 5026 - 5189 - 9814

What is your favourite part of December?: The food? Just kidding. But actually, I like the overall mood everyone's in, I guess. Everyone just seems happier in December.

This was really nice of you by the way. ^^

I'll play :)

New Leaf Town Name: Aburaya

New Leaf Character Name: Chihiro

Friend Code: 3239-8438-9454

What is your favourite part of December?: The smell of Christmas trees/wreaths. <3
[/b]

New leaf town name: Domden
New Leaf character name: Colin
FC: lemme edit it in
What's your favorite part of December: Christmas and getting to see family quite often

Sorry for not using the format, I'm on mobile and I can't copy and paste.

New Leaf Town Name: hollow

New Leaf Character Name: Fenris

Friend Code:0104-2847-3160

What is your favourite part of December?: When it's finally December, everyone becomes so hyped and gets into a festive mood. It's nice to see everyone really excited since it adds to my own Christmas mood.

New Leaf Town Name: Caravan

New Leaf Character Name: Loot

Friend Code: 1221-1821-4443

What is your favourite part of December?: Definitely the festive mood, Christmas music, neighbourhoods filled with Christmas lights, snow (hopefully!), cozying up indoors <3

thank you so much for doing this

New Leaf Town Name: Hogsmead

New Leaf Character Name: Janny

Friend Code: 2380-8496-9419

What is your favourite part of December?: Christmas and the holiday vibes throughout the month! I love the weather and the lights and the music, makes me happy :)

Thank you !!

New Leaf Town Name: Twigleaf

New Leaf Character Name: Trisha

Friend Code: 0748-7597-1585

What is your favourite part of December?:
PRESENTS! But on the giving end, I love wrapping up the gifts and making them look pretty and then seeing the persons reaction when they open the gift. Oh and I love the shopping, hehe shopping for people's presents and the Christmas markets and stalls in London are so pretty, especially in Winterwonderland at Hyde Park, all the lights and the smell of roasted chestnuts * ___ * , the atmosphere is so merry &#55357;&#56842;

New Leaf Town Name:

New Leaf Character Name: Toffany

Friend Code: sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?: New holiday drinks from Starbucks and I like to draw on the holiday cups :D

ACNL Town name: Hoenn
ACNL character name: Matthew
FC: 5344-2363-8997
Favourite part of December: Praising christ for all he has done for the world (sry I am christian)

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Roseburg

New Leaf Character Name: Nadia

Friend Code: 1350-0010-6490

What is your favourite part of December?: When all the Christmas specials and movies start to play and everyone gets in a good mood ♥ I would also say getting to spend time with family at my great-grandmother's house.

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Carmal

New Leaf Character Name: Anusha

Friend Code: 1435-7722-2740

Favourite Part of December: The Christmas movies are pretty great! It's so fun to meet up with some of your close friends and have a Christmas-movie-party together! Although, the general mood of Christmas is pretty amazing as well... I'm sorry - I know that isn't really one but it's so hard to choose!

New Leaf Town Name: Dayville

New Leaf Character Name: Natasha

Friend Code: in the sidebar!

What is your favourite part of December?: i love love love Christmas! it's such a great and festive atmosphere and its so pretty with all the lights! i also love spending time with my family over the holidays and having fun! <33

New Leaf Town Name: Kursam

New Leaf Character Name: Kevin

Friend Code: 1779-0371-0659

What is your favourite part of December?: The gifts. :)

Last edited:
New leaf town name: Reptilia
New leaf character name: Abby
Friend code: 0190-4159-2511
Favorite part of December: The presents, hehe!

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Tarte

New Leaf Character Name: Tessa

Friend Code: in sidebar :)

What is your favourite part of December?: The snow and the cold :)

this is so sweet of you :)

New Leaf Town Name: mitaka

New Leaf Character Name: sophie

Friend Code: 2209-0070-6474

What is your favourite part of December?: i love how everyone becomes sweeter in december- everyone's excited for christmas and people are so cheery and bright. there's a lot of love going around in december (my family does a lot more holiday activities together, my friends and i are doing a secret santa, there's a lot of donating and random acts of kindness being done). it's also really nice that my birthday's december first, too, because i hear a lot of people exclaim "oh it's december now" and they're excited for winter break and christmas and they're just celebrating it being december so everyone's happy on my birthday hehe

New Leaf Town Name: Gallows

New Leaf Character Name: Maya

Friend Code: 0189-8920-6584

What is your favourite part of December?: The period between Christmas and New Year's Eve when you're enjoying your gifts and making last-minute New Year's resolutions!!

New Leaf Town Name: Fairview

New Leaf Character Name: Cascade

Friend Code:1478-6680-0158

What is your favourite part of December?: Spend with family/food/gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back