• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Furniture Series :)

Alpine is my favorite series. Changing the wood and adding a shirt for the fabric makes it look nicer.

Ooo, I might have to try this out... I think I have the whole Alpine series cataloged, so I'll probably try ordering them soon.

I really love the Regal redone in Blue (I almost always use it in my Bedroom) The Rococo set, and I am slowly finding myself liking the Cabin set redone in Birch.

i really like the sweets set, minimalist set, cabana set and gorgeous set!! plus the jingle, ice and snowman sets because theyre so cuteee!!

Sloppy and Alpine! Alpine looks the nicest to me

I've fallen in love with the Patchwork furniture, redone. Currently, I have a room with some of that in red, tan, and beige, mixed with a few Mush pieces. Add a couple of plants and accessories, and it makes for a very cozy room.

I also like the Regal series (got that in my upstairs, done in pink, blue, and gold), Rococo, and Minimalist.

Gorgeous and GracieGrace(or whatever that pop art summer set is called) for regular ones.

I also like the Fueki and Pompompurin sets because of their colors, love that poppy 60s-70s yellow stuff haha.

my favourite is the creepy series, of course. rococo in black and purple is amazing too. i love the green series when the wood is the darkest shade of green. alpine too looks wonderful with the darkest wood and custom patterns. and of course cabin and mush. so cozy <3

Mine would be sleek or Rococo (White/pink) I also love the regal series but I don't like the way the wallpaper and floor looks xD

Back