Favorite Furniture Series :)

CyrusMoonside

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Got nothing better to do so I thought I ask everyone what their favorite furniture sets or series are.

Mine is the Creepy and Rococo series.

Whats yours? :)

A lot of furniture sets look much better if you change out the flooring and wallpapers. My favorites are the Princess, Classic and Rococo series.

The two I love that haven't been mentioned:
1) Sweets (Candy theme)
2) CABANA xD (I don't even know why I love this set but I really do okay)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

the Cabin series!! it looks so cosy :)
the Patchwork series is also really nice if you change up the colours.

princess, the regal if its pink, and the ice set! (maybe that's just because i like elsa tho...)

The Sleek set. I have the complete set but it's not in my house right now cause I don't feel like putting it out :p K.K. Cruisin' is a good match to the set too, really gives me chill vibes yo

rococo i've always loved. also like the gorgeous series (though the wall/floor is a bit busy...)

My favorite has been the Exotic series ever since Gamecube. I did an entire room in the Spooky series in one town and that series is now a close second - it looks so cheery and warm, especially with strategically placed plants and sweet foody items.

Alpine is my favorite series. Changing the wood and adding a shirt for the fabric makes it look nicer.
1st year Lolly gave me a candy gingham shirt as a gift. It was my favorite and decided to use it on the Alpine Set. With the new pink floor it made the room pretty.

Cabin is now one of my 2nd favorites. It's in the backroom with a fireplace, Christmas items and it's cozy.

I LOVE light color sets!
So like the Princess set, regal in pink set, rococo in gothic white.
Though I do love the modern wood set :) It was my first favorite set.

I love the rococo set, and cabin set the best as far as regular sets go. My favorite though is the My Melody set from the Amiibo cards.

I've always loved the Mermaid set. People always bash on it saying "Wow you like the ugliest set in the game" But I think it looks great.

The Purple Sleek Set is pretty nice, if you get a purple lava lamp with it the whole set looks nice at night. I'm also quite fond of the Gorgeous set, it's about the only Gracie set I really care for (though my house is currently rocking the Sweets one now). Rococo is cool as well!

I've always loved the Mermaid set. People always bash on it saying "Wow you like the ugliest set in the game" But I think it looks great.

I agree! I had it in my main room of my original town and it was really nice - peaceful and sweet. I also had a room with the complete balloon series in it and I made that work, too. I'd visited some Japanese dream towns that had those series really well done in the houses and I took inspiration from that. I find adding some complementary pieces from other sets and series can make the whole thing into something really pleasing, which was a bonus when I was working on HHA points.

My favorite series is the Rococo series in purple and the modern wood series. They both have really cool customize options. I also like the creepy series.

I love the mermaid set !! That was in my main room in my old town I LOVED it. I also used to love the regal/rococo sets but now I'm really loving the modern wood set

Back