My Season Hasn't Changed Yet?

Bobsbabe

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3142-4311-9737
I read online that the season changes from fall to winter on November 26th. It is Demember 2nd and nothing has happened. Last week after not playing for several months I came back and it said the date was sometime in March 2012. I hesitantly set it five years ahead to the correct date and now I think that may have something to do with it. Please help :eek:

I think the weather is based around real time weather. I've heard that a few times, but I'm not sure how true that is(it's rained many times, but it has yet to rain in the game).

When the clock appears on the left of the screen, which date shows up? Make sure you're in the correct day, month and year.
Also, right now the ground isn't snow yet, it's brown grass and the trees should also be brown. It'll turn completely into snow in a few days. :)

It has changed. If you're expecting snow, it wont be in your town until December 11th.

ohmigosh this forum is much more active than a year ago lol thank you guys so much for the replies. The date says december 2nd. I am just a bit confused because isn't tortimer supposed to be in my town plaza for naughty or nice day?

ohmigosh this forum is much more active than a year ago lol thank you guys so much for the replies. The date says december 2nd. I am just a bit confused because isn't tortimer supposed to be in my town plaza for naughty or nice day?

That event doesn't exist in new leaf. Are you perhaps playing wild world??

Only if you have the European version of New Leaf according to the wiki

Naughty or Nice day occurs on December 6 not December 2 in Europe.
Snow sets on the 11th December and right now the trees and the grass are brown

Last edited:
It is snowing at the end of november, but as said, it won't be on the ground until the 11th of december. After the snowstorm (if it has one like WW) on the 10th.

Back