• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What PWPs should I have in my town?

Argo

No, not the cornstarch
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Before you guys reply something like: ?Dream Suite!? or ?You should defs get ?The Roost? I know. But I?m talking about themed PWPs. Which themed PWPs should I have in my town? Modern, Zen, or Fairytale? Modern or Classic Police Station? Keep in mind I have a food theme town. Please make suggestions! It would help me and my town a lot!

I feel like Modern with smaller paths would be kinda neat. It would feel like small streets in a town, and you could have the 4 player characters all have a food place house, like a cafe, a restaurant, a grocery store. I don't know about the fourth one, though. I like the classic police station better. I feel like the modern one is a weird color, but if you want to have consistency I would just pick that one. Good luck on your town! It seems like a really fun theme :D

Oof, if you need flower suggestions I think red with orange would look very pretty. They remind me of food.

Last edited:
I really like street-like paths myself. That'll also fit well the atmosphere in your signature :)
So, mostly modern, I think. The police station can be the wooden one though, if you place it near re-tail or the cafe it won't look out of place~ for the bridges, maybe the red brick ones if you don't like the modern one? Or the cobblestone one.
A few streetlights (the one with the round top), the video screen, picnic blanket... :)

fairytale or modern might look really nice with a food themed town. maybe a combination of both. depends on the colors you plan to use, i think.

Thanks guys! I just want to know, would the wooden bridge go with my town theme? Or no? Also does club LOL count as a PWP? Suggestions are still open!

Thanks guys! I just want to know, would the wooden bridge go with my town theme? Or no? Also does club LOL count as a PWP? Suggestions are still open!

I think the wooden bridge would be nice depending on the path you use, and I don't think the main street shops count as a PWP.

Last edited:
I'd probably go with fairytale or zen for a food-themed town. Seems more warm and colorful.

I think Zen for a food theme.
Rack of Rice, Wooden Bridges etc.
Not the Zen Bench though, that's just.. not even a bench. IMO.

A pinic basket pwp should work well for a food themed town, and fairy stuff like bridges and benches seem right for a food theme town (fairy=fairycakes is what I think of) And maybe a fire pit pwp (almost like roasting marshmallows over a fire pit)

Thanks guys! What do you think about a mix of zen and modern for my food theme town? Suggestions are still open :D

The zen bench could work with the modern stuff, but as for the rest, it'll clash and it'll not be pretty. Zen bell, bridge and lightpost with modern paths? Won't work, I fear. :(

I haven?t seen that much zen recently, to be honest. It would be a nice change and it?d be very unique. C:

I actually think zen + a little bit of fairytale would look nice!

Zen, fairytale, and modern would all look good in my town, but some of them clash together? Pls help

Back