• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is worst?

Who is worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GabeTriste

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Silver Mailbox
I'd like to know who you think is worst!
I think Redd is worst because he sells you fake, expensive art

Tom Nook is actually nice
It's not like he forces you to pay off your rent or anything

Tom Nook sings in Racoonish! Who wouldn't like that? While Redd is a scamming no good loser

I actually like Redd mainly because he's a fox/kitsune which is one of my favorite animals (ac needs more foxes!), Tom Nook is fine but those numbers oh my god

redd. talks forever and ever.. and then if you leave without buying something he just says thanks, like he's annoyed or disappointed or something. it's okay dude.

I like Redd better. At least in the original game where he could sell you some really rare furniture.

Tom Nook is the worst. I mean, 3,000 Bells for a possibly fake painting is nothing compared to 500,000 Bells for a house expansion.

lol even though Redd is a scammer, I think Tom Nook is worse. he seems real shady to me now, same with Timmy and Tommy

Tom Nook does seem real shady, but he's not a jerky guy like Redd is. Redd reminds me of pop-up shop owners in the Middle East--always trying to persuade you and guilt you into buying something you don't really need. At least Nook runs a legitimate business.

Last edited:
I don't understand why everyone hates on Tom Nook? I think he's really lovely! And Reds I find pretty awesome too :) the only person I don't like is Phylis o_O

I used to prefer Redd because sometimes he sold rare furniture. But now I prefer Tom Nook (despite giving you a HUGE debt).

I use to dislike Tom so much! Like “dude stop making me do all YOUR work” (GameCube and I think wild world). Though now I don’t really cause he’s finally doing his job lol. Redd always had a soft part in my heart c: Even though he’s somewhat of a con-artist. Selling fakes and stuff >.> but I just LOVE foxes <3

Back