• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Sure thing, I'll load up my locker and be over in about 10 minutes if that sounds okay c:

Would you still be available 20-30 minutes from now? :c I need to go run a tiny errand. I can send you the tbt in advance if you want!.

Would you still be available 20-30 minutes from now? :c I need to go run a tiny errand. I can send you the tbt in advance if you want!.

No worries, I'll be here! No need to pay in advance c:

Hello! I was wondering if you had the following items:

My Melody wall
My Melody floor
My Melody dress
My Melody outfit
My Melody hat
My Melody shoes
My Melody table
My Melody dresser
My Melody bed
My Melody clock
My Melody chair

If so, I'll send over the necessary payment and would like to pick those up. :)

Hello again! You look really busy so don't worry about this order (you can even cancel it if you are too tired by the time my turn comes around). If you are still awake by the time you get to me and have the extra time, I'd like to buy 20mil IGB from you (80 TBT, right?). Anyway, just let me know whether or not you'll be able to do the trade tonight when you get some time to breath.

~Thank you!~

:)

Last edited:
i am back. i can do a pick up :lemon:

Hiya! I'll have gates open in about 5-10 minutes, I'm almost done setting everything out c:

Hello! I was wondering if you had the following items:

My Melody wall
My Melody floor
My Melody dress
My Melody outfit
My Melody hat
My Melody shoes
My Melody table
My Melody dresser
My Melody bed
My Melody clock
My Melody chair

If so, I'll send over the necessary payment and would like to pick those up. :)

Hey! I do, I'll let you know when I'm ready ^^ It may be a bit though as I have a few orders ahead of you, my apologies D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! You look really busy so don't worry about this order (you can even cancel it if you are too tired by the time my turn comes around). If you are still awake by the time you get to me and have the extra time, I'd like to buy 20mil IGB from you (80 TBT, right?). Anyway, just let me know whether or not you'll be able to do the trade tonight when you get some time to breath.

~Thank you!~

:)

Hey! Sure thing ^^ I'll let you know when your turn comes around, thank you for understanding!

Hello! I'm back. I can open my gate whenever you're free... no rush. Just fyi, my town is getting pretty full so feel free to go around putting down the flowers.

Hope you don't get too swamped tonight! :)

Hello! I'm back. I can open my gate whenever you're free... no rush. Just fyi, my town is getting pretty full so feel free to go around putting down the flowers.

Hope you don't get too swamped tonight! :)

Hey! Thanks so much for understanding - if you wanna open your gates I can swing by in about 5 minutes ^^

Antique Shelf
Basic Wall
Black Phone (x2)
Carpentry Set
Counter Seat (x2)
Counter Table
Cypress Plant (x2)
Decorative Plate
Desk Mirror
Donut Box
Driver's Hat
Elegant Bench (x4)
Elegant Chair (x6)
Floor Monitor (x4)
Ganon Outfit
Garden Tools
Ice-Cream Display
Jacquard Fleece
Lecture-Hall Bench (x6)
Lecture-Hall Desk (x6)
Locker Stack (x4)
Modern Office Chair
Office Phone (x3)
PA System
Re-Tail Clock
Sewing Kit
Shop Coffee Machine
Shop Ice-Cream Case
Simple Panel
Slipper Rack
Sound Mixer
Studio Headphones
Table with Cloth (x2)
Toolbox
Tool Cart
Tool Shelf
Tool Stand
Town-Hall Spring Top
Train Window Wall
Villager Statue
Yarn Basket

I think that comes out to 71 TBT. Delivery as usual because it's simpler. Sorry again for the biggest order I've made to date. If you need to split it up and/or if it takes a while that's fine.

Antique Shelf
Basic Wall
Black Phone (x2)
Carpentry Set
Counter Seat (x2)
Counter Table
Cypress Plant (x2)
Decorative Plate
Desk Mirror
Donut Box
Driver's Hat
Elegant Bench (x4)
Elegant Chair (x6)
Floor Monitor (x4)
Ganon Outfit
Garden Tools
Ice-Cream Display
Jacquard Fleece
Lecture-Hall Bench (x6)
Lecture-Hall Desk (x6)
Locker Stack (x4)
Modern Office Chair
Office Phone (x3)
PA System
Re-Tail Clock
Sewing Kit
Shop Coffee Machine
Shop Ice-Cream Case
Simple Panel
Slipper Rack
Sound Mixer
Studio Headphones
Table with Cloth (x2)
Toolbox
Tool Cart
Tool Shelf
Tool Stand
Town-Hall Spring Top
Train Window Wall
Villager Statue
Yarn Basket

I think that comes out to 71 TBT. Delivery as usual because it's simpler. Sorry again for the biggest order I've made to date. If you need to split it up and/or if it takes a while that's fine.

No worries, large orders are great ^^ I'm ready when you are!

Last edited:
Could I get 30 cedar saplings, 20 holly starts, 20 sweet-olive starts, and 30 roses? I know that's a big order but I believe it comes out to 100 tbt? I may be online around 12 CST but if I'm not could we work something out tomorrow? Thanks and let me know! :D

Last edited:
Hi! Can I please buy 35 white azaleas? :)

Hey! So sorry for the late response, but sure thing! Please vm me when you're available ^^

Could I get 30 cedar saplings, 20 holly starts, 20 sweet-olive starts, and 30 roses? I know that's a big order but I believe it comes out to 100 tbt? I may be online around 12 CST but if I'm not could we work something out tomorrow? Thanks and let me know! :D

Of course! Feel free to send me a vm when you're around c: What type of roses, btw? I don't officially sell any, so I'll throw in whatever I do have for free ^^

That's awesome! I don't mind whichever, I just wanna play that puzzle league game haha ^^ Imma add you, pick up or drop off??

That's awesome! I don't mind whichever, I just wanna play that puzzle league game haha ^^ Imma add you, pick up or drop off??

Awesome! I'll have my gates open in 5 minutes or less, feel free to come over whenever you see em ^^

high spirits top and bottom, and red stripe swim suit

if you have, please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back