Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Can I please get the
Calm painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue
Neutral paintinh
Serene painting
Solemn painting
Wild painting

Sweet! Can I please get the
Calm painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue
Neutral paintinh
Serene painting
Solemn painting
Wild painting

Sure thing! Gates will be open in about 5-10 minutes, feel free to come over once you see them! Sorry for the delay, I'm double checking that these are all genuine haha

Hello! May I purchase:

-Pink Hydrangeas x35
-Blue Hydrangeas x18
-Jacob's Ladders x12
-10mil IGB

Total: 105
I'd prefer pickup, please!

Hello! May I purchase:

-Pink Hydrangeas x35
-Blue Hydrangeas x18
-Jacob's Ladders x12
-10mil IGB

Total: 105
I'd prefer pickup, please!

Sure thing! Gates will be open for you in about 5 minutes, feel free to come over when you see them c:

Hi :) if you have any of these amiibo items I'd like to buy them:
-antique shelf
-black phone
-book stand
-bread basket
-bread making set
-candelabra
-cheese
-cup of tea
-cutting board
-fancy tea set
-hanger rack
-medicine cabinet
-mug
-yarn basket

14tbt

I'd prefer pickup and I'm available all night!

Last edited:
Hi :) if you have any of these amiibo items I'd like to buy them:
-antique shelf
-black phone
-book stand
-bread basket
-bread making set
-candelabra
-cheese
-cup of tea
-cutting board
-fancy tea set
-hanger rack
-medicine cabinet
-mug
-yarn basket

14tbt

I'd prefer pickup and I'm available all night!

You got it! I'll have gates open for you in 5 minutes c:

Hello again! If you have the time and the items then I'd like to order more stuff from you! I would like...

- Coin Locker
- Magma-Cavern Wall
- Super Sea Snail
- Hair-bow Wig
- Isabelle Scooter
- Ivy Partition
- Fancy Display Stand
- Rupee

Thank you in advance!! It's too bad that TBT bells aren't as easy to obtain as IGB lol

:)

Hello again! If you have the time and the items then I'd like to order more stuff from you! I would like...

- Coin Locker
- Magma-Cavern Wall
- Super Sea Snail
- Hair-bow Wig
- Isabelle Scooter
- Ivy Partition
- Fancy Display Stand
- Rupee

Thank you in advance!! It's too bad that TBT bells aren't as easy to obtain as IGB lol

:)

Opening gates for you now!

And right?? Be sure to participate in the Christmas event though! If you post a picture of your tree in the thread I believe you get 100 tbt c:

Opening gates for you now!

And right?? Be sure to participate in the Christmas event though! If you post a picture of your tree in the thread I believe you get 100 tbt c:

Sadly, I don't have a Christmas tree... We can't afford to buy one.

Hi there, I'll take what ever handhelds you can get me, plus anything else that would make a really cool prize, I'm planning a give away.
Thanks!

Hi there, I'll take what ever handhelds you can get me, plus anything else that would make a really cool prize, I'm planning a give away.
Thanks!

Hey! If it's for a giveaway I'd be happy to help out for free ^^ I'll pm you when I get a free moment later!

Thank you, :) but it wouldn't be a give away unless I paid for it. ;)

Aw, only if you're sure! Alright, well off the top of my head I have a bunch of good-luck rolls, ice cream, pinwheels, and balloons if you'd like any of those! Anything specific you're looking for? Sanrio sets are also pretty popular I think!

Aw, only if you're sure! Alright, well off the top of my head I have a bunch of good-luck rolls, ice cream, pinwheels, and balloons if you'd like any of those! Anything specific you're looking for? Sanrio sets are also pretty popular I think!

Ok, would you happen to have about 10 of each? Sanrio is a good idea but I'm think more individual items, like goodie bags, if that makes any sense.

Sorry for the late reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back