• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you have a vintage telescope for sale? I'd also like to buy these plants:
5 cedar saplings
5 saplings
10 blue hydrangea starts
10 pink hydrangea starts
5 pink azalea starts

Hello! Definitely, for pick up or drop off? c:

I always try to keep it to one post but always forget something

May I also get
Amethyst X3
Silver nugget x2
Ruby x 2

Sure thing! I'll let you know when gates are open for you c:

Hi, can i trade 31 TBT for IGB?

Hi, can i trade 31 TBT for IGB?

Sure thing! I have two trades ahead of you, but if you're okay with waiting then I believe that'd be 7,500,000 IGB c: Whose town would you like to trade in?

Pick up please :D

Opening gates for you now! Come over when you see them c: Also tysm for the extra! That's so sweet of you :")

Hi :) Thanks so much for doing this!

Can I have 40 clovers if you have them??
-10 sweet olive start
-10 blue hydrangea
-10 pink hydrangea
http://moridb.com/catalogs/y1opeM4qaR (whatever you have available, no rush.... I just started a new town :) )

Hey! Sure thing, for pickup or delivery? I have a couple trades ahead of you but if you're fine with waiting then I'll let you know ^^

Drop off if its okay, my locker is full. I'm eating so I dont mind waiting. I'll trade 32 TBT to IGB just to make it even 8M. so its easier

Pickup is totally fine :) Also how long do you think it would be?? It's super late here and I should get to bed soon but I'm always down to log on another time that works for you :)

Pickup is totally fine :) Also how long do you think it would be?? It's super late here and I should get to bed soon but I'm always down to log on another time that works for you :)

Realistically it'd probably be about 30-ish minutes, I'm totally okay with meeting tomorrow if that'd be better for you! Just throw out a time and I'll make sure to be here, I wouldn't wanna keep you awake c:

Drop off if its okay, my locker is full. I'm eating so I dont mind waiting. I'll trade 32 TBT to IGB just to make it even 8M. so its easier

That works! I've finished all trades before you, just let me know when your gates are open and I'll be right over c:

Golden tool set? Would you do 3tbt? If not I can do 6.

Sure! If you wanna open your gates I'll swing by super quick.

Yeah tomorrow might be better because I'm dead tired right now but otherwise I wouldn't mind waiting at all since it's so much stuff too. I really appreciate you doing this though, you definitely don't have to go out of your way! Anytime between 10pm-1am est works for me :) So whatever's best for you let me know!

Yeah tomorrow might be better because I'm dead tired right now but otherwise I wouldn't mind waiting at all since it's so much stuff too. I really appreciate you doing this though, you definitely don't have to go out of your way! Anytime between 10pm-1am est works for me :) So whatever's best for you let me know!

Oh, I'll definitely be here! I'm pretty much nocturnal at this point haha. I'll send you a vm at 10 pm sharp tomorrow, feel free to get back to me whenever you're online c:

Oh, I'll definitely be here! I'm pretty much nocturnal at this point haha. I'll send you a vm at 10 pm sharp tomorrow, feel free to get back to me whenever you're online c:

You're the best!! Thank you so much :)

Hello! I was wondering if you had a mossy carpet lying around? Thanks!

Hello again!! May I purchase these 8 items from you (if you have them)?

- Flagstone Floor
- Floor Light
- Floor Monitor
- Forklift
- Fruit Drink
- Fueki Chair
- Fueki Drawers
- Fueki Floor

~Thank you in advance!~

Hello again!! May I purchase these 8 items from you (if you have them)?

- Flagstone Floor
- Floor Light
- Floor Monitor
- Forklift
- Fruit Drink
- Fueki Chair
- Fueki Drawers
- Fueki Floor

~Thank you in advance!~

Opening gates for you now! Come over when you see em c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either or is alright. I guess pickup :] is the cost 1 TBT? ^^

Yep, 1 tbt ^^ I'll let you know when I open gates for you! Ready! I'll open gates as soon as you add my FC c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back