• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please have 10 cedar saplings? VM/PM me when you're online and I'll get back to you!

Last edited:
Hey i would like to purchase some more IGB when you are available (if thats alright).

Last edited:
Please may I request for:

12 pink azalea
12 white azalea
1m IGB

28 TBT altogether

I prefer drop off, if that's okay with you

Thanks so much ^.^

Hi! Could I buy 50 Clovers wrapped and 25 pink azaleas and 25 white azaleas for 25 million IGB?

Hey could I get 1 million bells for 4 btb

Sure thing! My town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I buy 50 Clovers wrapped and 25 pink azaleas and 25 white azaleas for 25 million IGB?

Hey! Sorry but I only take tbt at the moment, I have a ton of IGB that I don't know what to do with haha ^^" sorry for the inconvenience!

hello, could i buy 20 azalea starts (10 of both colors) & 20 clovers? i'll pay 40 tbt in total, & i prefer pickup as well :) thanks!

Okay then can I have 20 Clovers and 20 azalea starts (pink And white) for 40 TBT? Can u deliver?

hello, could i buy 20 azalea starts (10 of both colors) & 20 clovers? i'll pay 40 tbt in total, & i prefer pickup as well :) thanks!

Hey! Sure thing, I'll have my gates open for you in 5 minutes ^^ Feel free to come by when you see them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay then can I have 20 Clovers and 20 azalea starts (pink And white) for 40 TBT? Can u deliver?

Sure thing! I'll let you know when I have everything ready to drop off ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back