Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Can I order the following items please? :3

5 mil IGB = 20 TBT
Silver watering can
Pot rack
Freezer
Rice cooker
White wetsuit (any other is fine too if you don't have this exact one)

I can either come pick up or let you come to my town, let me know which one is less hassle for you :)

Hey! Can I order the following items please? :3

5 mil IGB = 20 TBT
Silver watering can
Pot rack
Freezer
Rice cooker
White wetsuit (any other is fine too if you don't have this exact one)

I can either come pick up or let you come to my town, let me know which one is less hassle for you :)

Hi! Definitely, I'll work on getting everything ready ^^ My town would be easiest, if you don't mind!

sorry for the wait ;v; I got distracted. I added your FC ^^

No worries! Opening gates for you now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, your town is good :) Would it be 25tbt?

Yep, 25! The golden can is the same price btw, if you'd rather upgrade? c: I have someone coming over super quick and then I'll open gates for you!

awesome! I'm coming in as Akihiko from Tiramisu ^^ I'll give you the 1 TBT after I enter. Thank you so much ~

id like the other but if you can. id like to get whatever you have from here http://moridb.com/catalogs/ZcRbdsjzFG i just need to make some more tbt because its like 30 items ill pay the rest in igb if you want me too

id like the other but if you can. id like to get whatever you have from here http://moridb.com/catalogs/ZcRbdsjzFG i just need to make some more tbt because its like 30 items ill pay the rest in igb if you want me too

Alrighty! So both lists? :eek: I really don't have a use for IGB anymore honestly, so I'd just prefer whatever you can manage in tbt if that's okay !

Oh okay thank you very much! I'll let you know when i'm ready because i'm helping someone. The guy i helped gifted me with the cabin furniture so dont worry about that.

Last edited:
okay sorry for the wait. I'm ready. I'm only missing the cabin couch but if its too much of a hassle its okay!

okay sorry for the wait. I'm ready. I'm only missing the cabin couch but if its too much of a hassle its okay!

No worries, I can bring one! Let me know when your gates are open for me c: And let me know if I missed an item or anything!

Could I please get the following:

20 holly starts
3 pink azalea
10 white azalea
2 blue hydrangea
5 pink hydrangea
Towel rack

Also, when you unlock T&T Emporium, can you buy these bush starts?

Last edited:
hi
I was wondering if you had the following items:
snow bunny
1 or more ice chairs (I would like 3)
any of the new Nintendo 3DS consoles

ty in advance :)

hello! I'd like to get a white wetsuit, silver axe, gold axe, silver watering can, gold watering can please c: & drop off would be fine ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back