• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could I order 60 clovers? :) Thank you! I'll be checking back for your availability!

edit. And also 10 holly starts! :-D

Last edited:
Me again! :D
Next time you're on (tomorrow), can I get (if you have them):

Rose Sofa
Birthday Hat
Birthday Shades
Green New Years Hat
Red New Years Hat
Red Ogre Mask
Blue Ogre Mask
Red Horned Hat

I'll give you 10 TBT. ^_^

Hiya! I'll be sorta online for a bit, do you wanna come over super quick? (I was gonna vm you earlier but I couldn't ^^")

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you!
I'll here on and off most of the day. ^_^

I'm still here, no worries! Opening gates now, come over when you see em! Also I may be afk, just a warning ^^

OMW! ^_^
Sorry, was feeding the cat!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT sent! ^_^

2mil, a gold rose and all wetsuits for when you come back?
and do you have hammers?

2mil, a gold rose and all wetsuits for when you come back?
and do you have hammers?

Hey! If you mean toy hammers then yep I do! Did you want pick up or delivery? :eek:

Hey! Sure thing, I'll be around in about 15-20 minutes. Do you want to meet in my town?

Sure, sounds great!

Edit: Ooops, I'll have to catch you tomorrow. My cold medicine just kicked in and I can't keep my eyes open. So Sorry!

Last edited:
Sure, sounds great!

Edit: Ooops, I'll have to catch you tomorrow. My cold medicine just kicked in and I can't keep my eyes open. So Sorry!

No worries! I'll send you a vm tomorrow ^^ See ya then!

yeah hi after you're done with that can i order you to get a healthy night's mcfrickin sleep for once thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back