Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn’t realize you were online, padfoot! Haha. Could I buy the following:

- 20 sweet-olive starts
- 5 saplings

Amounts to 25 TBT. I would like to do pick up. :>

my gates r open!

Be right over! Are you Peach/Penelope? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I didn’t realize you were online, padfoot! Haha. Could I buy the following:

- 20 sweet-olive starts
- 5 saplings

Amounts to 25 TBT. I would like to do pick up. :>

Hi! Sure thing, I'll let you know when I'm ready if that's alright?

Could I get 1 million bells and gold shovel and net for 6 tbt? Thank you!

Hi, sure thing! I have a few orders to get to first, but if you're okay with waiting then I'll let you know c: Pick up or drop off?

Hey Padfoot! I can see that you're fairly busy so feel free to take your time with this one, I'm in no rush. If you're not too tired I'd like to purchase a few things from you....

- Bamboo Grass
- Bell Knickknack
- Sports Car
- Cloud-making Machine
- Fancy Tile Floor
- Wolf Link Outfit
- Pink Feather
- Ice-cream Display

Thank you in advance!

:)

Bells are sent and my gates are open for you whenever you’re ready :)

Ahh okay, thanks so much! I'm currently in the middle of another trade though - it may be about 45 minutes/1 hour before I can head over. Sorry about the wait, I can send the tbt back if you'd rather I didn't hold onto it for that long?

Hello fren (ง︡'-'︠)ง i im back

mmmmmmmm
i'll just get what i normally get lol, 40 cedar saplings, and 30 holly starts

Ahh okay, thanks so much! I'm currently in the middle of another trade though - it may be about 45 minutes/1 hour before I can head over. Sorry about the wait, I can send the tbt back if you'd rather I didn't hold onto it for that long?

Nah that’s okay I trust you, would you like to set up a time for tomorrow maybe? I have to work on about an hour so I won’t be available again until around 4am cst. If you have a time that would be best for you just let me know, thanks!

Nah that’s okay I trust you, would you like to set up a time for tomorrow maybe? I have to work on about an hour so I won’t be available again until around 4am cst. If you have a time that would be best for you just let me know, thanks!

I can actually swing by super quick in 5 mins if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello fren (ง︡'-'︠)ง i im back

mmmmmmmm
i'll just get what i normally get lol, 40 cedar saplings, and 30 holly starts

Hey! Sure thing, it may be a while before I can trade though ^^" I'll let you know!

Hey Padfoot! I can see that you're fairly busy so feel free to take your time with this one, I'm in no rush. If you're not too tired I'd like to purchase a few things from you....

- Bamboo Grass
- Bell Knickknack
- Sports Car
- Cloud-making Machine
- Fancy Tile Floor
- Wolf Link Outfit
- Pink Feather
- Ice-cream Display

Thank you in advance!

:)

Just wanted to let you know I saw your order! I'll let you know when I'm ready ^^ also as a rule of thumb I try to go in order of posting as much as possible, unless someone is offline

hello!! i would like:
overall dress
golden roses x7
strawberry ice cream
ornate rug
alpine bed

tysm!! i believe the total would come down to 11 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back