Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please have 10 cedar saplings? VM/PM me when you're online and I'll get back to you!

Last edited:
Hey i would like to purchase some more IGB when you are available (if thats alright).

Last edited:
Please may I request for:

12 pink azalea
12 white azalea
1m IGB

28 TBT altogether

I prefer drop off, if that's okay with you

Thanks so much ^.^

Hi! Could I buy 50 Clovers wrapped and 25 pink azaleas and 25 white azaleas for 25 million IGB?

Hey could I get 1 million bells for 4 btb

Sure thing! My town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I buy 50 Clovers wrapped and 25 pink azaleas and 25 white azaleas for 25 million IGB?

Hey! Sorry but I only take tbt at the moment, I have a ton of IGB that I don't know what to do with haha ^^" sorry for the inconvenience!

hello, could i buy 20 azalea starts (10 of both colors) & 20 clovers? i'll pay 40 tbt in total, & i prefer pickup as well :) thanks!

Okay then can I have 20 Clovers and 20 azalea starts (pink And white) for 40 TBT? Can u deliver?

hello, could i buy 20 azalea starts (10 of both colors) & 20 clovers? i'll pay 40 tbt in total, & i prefer pickup as well :) thanks!

Hey! Sure thing, I'll have my gates open for you in 5 minutes ^^ Feel free to come by when you see them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay then can I have 20 Clovers and 20 azalea starts (pink And white) for 40 TBT? Can u deliver?

Sure thing! I'll let you know when I have everything ready to drop off ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back