• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Can I please get the
Calm painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue
Neutral paintinh
Serene painting
Solemn painting
Wild painting

Sweet! Can I please get the
Calm painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue
Neutral paintinh
Serene painting
Solemn painting
Wild painting

Sure thing! Gates will be open in about 5-10 minutes, feel free to come over once you see them! Sorry for the delay, I'm double checking that these are all genuine haha

Hello! May I purchase:

-Pink Hydrangeas x35
-Blue Hydrangeas x18
-Jacob's Ladders x12
-10mil IGB

Total: 105
I'd prefer pickup, please!

Hello! May I purchase:

-Pink Hydrangeas x35
-Blue Hydrangeas x18
-Jacob's Ladders x12
-10mil IGB

Total: 105
I'd prefer pickup, please!

Sure thing! Gates will be open for you in about 5 minutes, feel free to come over when you see them c:

Hi :) if you have any of these amiibo items I'd like to buy them:
-antique shelf
-black phone
-book stand
-bread basket
-bread making set
-candelabra
-cheese
-cup of tea
-cutting board
-fancy tea set
-hanger rack
-medicine cabinet
-mug
-yarn basket

14tbt

I'd prefer pickup and I'm available all night!

Last edited:
Hi :) if you have any of these amiibo items I'd like to buy them:
-antique shelf
-black phone
-book stand
-bread basket
-bread making set
-candelabra
-cheese
-cup of tea
-cutting board
-fancy tea set
-hanger rack
-medicine cabinet
-mug
-yarn basket

14tbt

I'd prefer pickup and I'm available all night!

You got it! I'll have gates open for you in 5 minutes c:

Hello again! If you have the time and the items then I'd like to order more stuff from you! I would like...

- Coin Locker
- Magma-Cavern Wall
- Super Sea Snail
- Hair-bow Wig
- Isabelle Scooter
- Ivy Partition
- Fancy Display Stand
- Rupee

Thank you in advance!! It's too bad that TBT bells aren't as easy to obtain as IGB lol

:)

Hello again! If you have the time and the items then I'd like to order more stuff from you! I would like...

- Coin Locker
- Magma-Cavern Wall
- Super Sea Snail
- Hair-bow Wig
- Isabelle Scooter
- Ivy Partition
- Fancy Display Stand
- Rupee

Thank you in advance!! It's too bad that TBT bells aren't as easy to obtain as IGB lol

:)

Opening gates for you now!

And right?? Be sure to participate in the Christmas event though! If you post a picture of your tree in the thread I believe you get 100 tbt c:

Opening gates for you now!

And right?? Be sure to participate in the Christmas event though! If you post a picture of your tree in the thread I believe you get 100 tbt c:

Sadly, I don't have a Christmas tree... We can't afford to buy one.

Hi there, I'll take what ever handhelds you can get me, plus anything else that would make a really cool prize, I'm planning a give away.
Thanks!

Hi there, I'll take what ever handhelds you can get me, plus anything else that would make a really cool prize, I'm planning a give away.
Thanks!

Hey! If it's for a giveaway I'd be happy to help out for free ^^ I'll pm you when I get a free moment later!

Thank you, :) but it wouldn't be a give away unless I paid for it. ;)

Aw, only if you're sure! Alright, well off the top of my head I have a bunch of good-luck rolls, ice cream, pinwheels, and balloons if you'd like any of those! Anything specific you're looking for? Sanrio sets are also pretty popular I think!

Aw, only if you're sure! Alright, well off the top of my head I have a bunch of good-luck rolls, ice cream, pinwheels, and balloons if you'd like any of those! Anything specific you're looking for? Sanrio sets are also pretty popular I think!

Ok, would you happen to have about 10 of each? Sanrio is a good idea but I'm think more individual items, like goodie bags, if that makes any sense.

Sorry for the late reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back