• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! could i buy 6 golden roses and 10tbt worth of igb (2mil bells)? that would be 16 tbt correct? c:

if you still have them may I buy 4 white azaleas and 4 jacobs ladders?

FC is 1263-8203-7197

hi! could i buy 6 golden roses and 10tbt worth of igb (2mil bells)? that would be 16 tbt correct? c:

Hi! That's correct c: Do you prefer pick-up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you still have them may I buy 4 white azaleas and 4 jacobs ladders?

FC is 1263-8203-7197

Hi! Sure thing, do you prefer pick up or drop off?

Hi! That's correct c: Do you prefer pick-up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sure thing, do you prefer pick up or drop off?

pick up preferably just because my town is a bit of a mess right now hahaha! are you available now?

pick up preferably just because my town is a bit of a mess right now hahaha! are you available now?

I am! Just let me finish setting the bells down and I'll open c: I threw in some extra, hope that's alright !

- - - Post Merge - - -

it is better to open my gates just let me add you and how much I owe ya?

It'd be 8 tbt total! Would it be okay if I sent you a vm when I'm ready? c:

I am! Just let me finish setting the bells down and I'll open c: I threw in some extra, hope that's alright !

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'd be 8 tbt total! Would it be okay if I sent you a vm when I'm ready? c:

aw thats so sweet of you hahaha!! c: let me know when youre ready!

Can I please have 10 blue hydrangea starts, 5 Jacob's ladders, and a few clovers please!

I may also be interested in IGB but I'm not sure yet ;o; I'll let you know when/if you PM me!

Thanks much!

Can I please have 10 blue hydrangea starts, 5 Jacob's ladders, and a few clovers please!

I may also be interested in IGB but I'm not sure yet ;o; I'll let you know when/if you PM me!

Thanks much!

Hiya! Sure thing, is there a specific number of clovers you're after? And do you prefer pick up or drop off? c:

(also let me know if you'd rather speak over pm! wasn't sure ^^)

Could I buy 10 Jacobs Ladders and 20 clovers (if you have that many)? :) Thank you! Wrapped would be nice, but not necessary :lemon:

hi, can i buy 10 holly starts?
i would prefer delivery c:

Could I buy 10 Jacobs Ladders and 20 clovers (if you have that many)? :) Thank you! Wrapped would be nice, but not necessary :lemon:

Hiya! Sure thing, send me a vm when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, can i buy 10 holly starts?
i would prefer delivery c:

Of course! I can drop off in about 10 minutes if you're here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back