Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! could i buy 6 golden roses and 10tbt worth of igb (2mil bells)? that would be 16 tbt correct? c:

hi! could i buy 6 golden roses and 10tbt worth of igb (2mil bells)? that would be 16 tbt correct? c:

Hi! That's correct c: Do you prefer pick-up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you still have them may I buy 4 white azaleas and 4 jacobs ladders?

FC is 1263-8203-7197

Hi! Sure thing, do you prefer pick up or drop off?

Hi! That's correct c: Do you prefer pick-up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sure thing, do you prefer pick up or drop off?

pick up preferably just because my town is a bit of a mess right now hahaha! are you available now?

pick up preferably just because my town is a bit of a mess right now hahaha! are you available now?

I am! Just let me finish setting the bells down and I'll open c: I threw in some extra, hope that's alright !

- - - Post Merge - - -

it is better to open my gates just let me add you and how much I owe ya?

It'd be 8 tbt total! Would it be okay if I sent you a vm when I'm ready? c:

I am! Just let me finish setting the bells down and I'll open c: I threw in some extra, hope that's alright !

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'd be 8 tbt total! Would it be okay if I sent you a vm when I'm ready? c:

aw thats so sweet of you hahaha!! c: let me know when youre ready!

Can I please have 10 blue hydrangea starts, 5 Jacob's ladders, and a few clovers please!

I may also be interested in IGB but I'm not sure yet ;o; I'll let you know when/if you PM me!

Thanks much!

Can I please have 10 blue hydrangea starts, 5 Jacob's ladders, and a few clovers please!

I may also be interested in IGB but I'm not sure yet ;o; I'll let you know when/if you PM me!

Thanks much!

Hiya! Sure thing, is there a specific number of clovers you're after? And do you prefer pick up or drop off? c:

(also let me know if you'd rather speak over pm! wasn't sure ^^)

Could I buy 10 Jacobs Ladders and 20 clovers (if you have that many)? :) Thank you! Wrapped would be nice, but not necessary :lemon:

Could I buy 10 Jacobs Ladders and 20 clovers (if you have that many)? :) Thank you! Wrapped would be nice, but not necessary :lemon:

Hiya! Sure thing, send me a vm when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, can i buy 10 holly starts?
i would prefer delivery c:

Of course! I can drop off in about 10 minutes if you're here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back