Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop off would be nice~ also yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also quick question, since everything is 1 tbt, does 5 of one item mean 5 tbt, or is it 1 tbt for 5?? lol

5 of one item would be 5 tbt ^^

When you have a moment tomorrow, can I bother you for some more gold roses please ;o; Also another 1mil lol

I do plan on ending my ordinance soon but...

When you have a moment tomorrow, can I bother you for some more gold roses please ;o; Also another 1mil lol

I do plan on ending my ordinance soon but...

Of course! I'll send you a vm when I wake up tomorrow ^^

Hello! Please could I order ten saplings, ten cedar saplings, and as many random bush starts as possible? Thank you.

Hello! Please could I order ten saplings, ten cedar saplings, and as many random bush starts as possible? Thank you.

Hiya! Sure thing ^^ About how many bush starts were you thinking? I could probably do about 150-200 assorted with how many I have lying around, but I'd have to check.

And also, would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Hiya! Sure thing ^^ About how many bush starts were you thinking? I could probably do about 150-200 assorted with how many I have lying around, but I'd have to check.

And also, would you prefer pick up or drop off?
I just want as many bush starts as possible, I'm not concerned about the number. :) I would prefer to pick up the items from your town. :)

I just want as many bush starts as possible, I'm not concerned about the number. :) I would prefer to pick up the items from your town. :)

Alrighty! Sounds good, I'll work on setting everything up and let you know the final count ^^ Will you be available to come over in about 15 minutes?

Don't forget to add my fc and I'll open gates! ^^ I'm going to put 200 out for now, let me know if you need more as I'll be doing some time traveling later!

Also let me know if I miscounted haha
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realise that your post was on another page of the thread. :)

Okay. :)

Hiya! Sure thing, send me a vm when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! I can drop off in about 10 minutes if you're here ^^

i'm sorry i missed you,
could you send me a vm when you are available?
i'll probably be available in 7 hours from this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back