• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop off would be nice~ also yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also quick question, since everything is 1 tbt, does 5 of one item mean 5 tbt, or is it 1 tbt for 5?? lol

5 of one item would be 5 tbt ^^

When you have a moment tomorrow, can I bother you for some more gold roses please ;o; Also another 1mil lol

I do plan on ending my ordinance soon but...

When you have a moment tomorrow, can I bother you for some more gold roses please ;o; Also another 1mil lol

I do plan on ending my ordinance soon but...

Of course! I'll send you a vm when I wake up tomorrow ^^

Hello! Please could I order ten saplings, ten cedar saplings, and as many random bush starts as possible? Thank you.

Hello! Please could I order ten saplings, ten cedar saplings, and as many random bush starts as possible? Thank you.

Hiya! Sure thing ^^ About how many bush starts were you thinking? I could probably do about 150-200 assorted with how many I have lying around, but I'd have to check.

And also, would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Hiya! Sure thing ^^ About how many bush starts were you thinking? I could probably do about 150-200 assorted with how many I have lying around, but I'd have to check.

And also, would you prefer pick up or drop off?
I just want as many bush starts as possible, I'm not concerned about the number. :) I would prefer to pick up the items from your town. :)

I just want as many bush starts as possible, I'm not concerned about the number. :) I would prefer to pick up the items from your town. :)

Alrighty! Sounds good, I'll work on setting everything up and let you know the final count ^^ Will you be available to come over in about 15 minutes?

Don't forget to add my fc and I'll open gates! ^^ I'm going to put 200 out for now, let me know if you need more as I'll be doing some time traveling later!

Also let me know if I miscounted haha
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realise that your post was on another page of the thread. :)

Okay. :)

Hiya! Sure thing, send me a vm when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! I can drop off in about 10 minutes if you're here ^^

i'm sorry i missed you,
could you send me a vm when you are available?
i'll probably be available in 7 hours from this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back