Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I get 30 pink hydrangea starts, 40 blue hydrangea starts and all your Jacob's ladders, please? If you are able to take such large orders, that is!

May I get 30 pink hydrangea starts, 40 blue hydrangea starts and all your Jacob's ladders, please? If you are able to take such large orders, that is!

Sure thing! Would you prefer pick up or drop off? c:

Whatever's easiest! If we do use my town, we may have to utilize the beach for lack of space, though. :p

I can arrange it in front of the station for you then! ^^ I should be ready in about 10 minutes, I'll vm you when I open my gates~

Hi, me again! Haha. I just realized I need some cedar saplings. Could I purchase 20 of 'em, please?

Hi, me again! Haha. I just realized I need some cedar saplings. Could I purchase 20 of 'em, please?

Sure thing! For pickup, right? I'll get everything ready and let you know when my gates are open ^^

hello! can i get 5 Saplings, 5 gold roses, and 5 jacobs ladders~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also could i get 2 mil lol

Sure thing! For pickup, right? I'll get everything ready and let you know when my gates are open ^^
Yes, please! Much thanks. (I'm such a scatterbrain, but could I also request 20 clovers if you have them?)

hello! can i get 5 Saplings, 5 gold roses, and 5 jacobs ladders~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also could i get 2 mil lol

Hi! Sure thing, for pickup or drop off? And do you mind if I vm you when I'm ready? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get five white azalea starts? And do you have enough IGB for 10M?

I do! Can I vm you when I'm ready? And who's town would you like to trade in? c:

Hi! Sure thing, for pickup or drop off? And do you mind if I vm you when I'm ready? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do! Can I vm you when I'm ready? And who's town would you like to trade in? c:

drop off would be nice~ also yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also quick question, since everything is 1 tbt, does 5 of one item mean 5 tbt, or is it 1 tbt for 5?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back