• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Dolby confirmed that is not third party, because if he is, mafia would have won by day 3.

even if he is not third party, mafia would still win by day 3...i dont even know why there is day 4.

the only plausible explanation are two things..there is only one mafia or there is no mafia at all.

Now my question of if there is at least one mafia, I would have thought that cleb would say "yes". The fact that he didnt even verify that means something is up

- - - Post Merge - - -

My guess is two SKs and they have overlapped kills each night :lemon:

now you're streeeeeeetching it.

It was a joke.... lol, my guess is dolby dies tonight. Bianca and Chele vote me and Chele wins. I swear I'm not scum lol

It was a joke.... lol, my guess is dolby dies tonight. Bianca and Chele vote me and Chele wins. I swear I'm not scum lol

Toads said:
DOLBY DIES TONIGHT

Ok legit if there’s one mafia, it actually probably is Chele. But this sounds like you covering your yourself for when I die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh yeah it’s Toads or Chele

Ok legit if there’s one mafia, it actually probably is Chele. But this sounds like you covering your yourself for when I die

- - - Post Merge - - -

its not two people... we would've lost right now or would be losing as soon as the action comes in

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

would i really be that dumb

full

no idea wtf is happening but lol it's not my problem anymore

good luck guys, if town can somehow win this that'd be great

there is no mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and crazy idea is the only person who can win this thing is Dolby with his win condition of maybe being the last to be there

there is no mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and crazy idea is the only person who can win this thing is Dolby with his win condition of maybe being the last to be there

Um what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was only pretending to be surv remember

Guys, I?m extremely sorry and I promise that I didn?t intentionally leave when I voted. I literally had no time to explain and I had to vote otherwise I?d get modkilled.
And I thought that you guys would refer back to my old post where I said that I?d lynch Evan no matter what... refer to this:
Guys, I was literally gonna vote no lynch or vote for Evan. Even so, I thought that Nightmares? jump so quick on Dolby was a little bit suspicious. I 99.9% trust Dolby the most out of all the players in the game, and wouldn?t wanna vote him. But still, on D4 I want a lynch on Evan. As soon as voting opens I?m voting him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait.. that is if we actually survive
And plus, in all honesty I swear that I didn?t know that I had just majjed. I didn?t look at the previous posts because I had to go straight back to class and I had to get there quick since my class was like, on the other side of the building.
Also, I never expected 1 scum. I even thought that there was two scum but I just wanted to mention the fact of 1 scum to you guys.. I never said that I believed there was 1.

No posts ever since then? Okay.
Well let’s lynch Cleb. He has been scummy all day. Jk jk.
But anyways, I wanna see who gets killed in the end. Surely scum will maj, so I want to see what happens when a vote forms.
Idk but I still trust Dolby, he’s probably the least likely I wanna lynch.
I don’t know who mentioned this, but somebody said that I should’ve been killed earlier on in the game, but if you go and read back, I was an early sus starting N1.

No posts ever since then? Okay.
Well let’s lynch Cleb. He has been scummy all day. Jk jk.
But anyways, I wanna see who gets killed in the end. Surely scum will maj, so I want to see what happens when a vote forms.
Idk but I still trust Dolby, he’s probably the least likely I wanna lynch.
I don’t know who mentioned this, but somebody said that I should’ve been killed earlier on in the game, but if you go and read back, I was an early sus starting N1.

I don't think you are in a position to comment on posting amount of us when you out in a vote and dipped. Not to mention you heavens mentioned anything about Evan being citizen. Sounds like you are just pandering to cover your arse when Dolby comes up dead next.

Hopefully Bianca will believe me when that happens

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like literally the first line of your last post is so ****ing annoying seeing as how you didn't even post on day 4. If anyone is not citizen now it's definitely you.

Idk Toads, it also seems like you’re covering YOUR ass for when I come up dead next

Idk Toads, it also seems like you’re covering YOUR ass for when I come up dead next

do you really think I could string along that schtick about you being detective this long... like I get this is a weird position, but we shouldn't just lose all of our thoughts on this game right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if I was scum rn and in good favor of most people, do you really think I would try to stir the pot like I am or would just lay low? Chele literally voted and didn't say anything. AND WERE JUST GONNA GLOSS OVER THAT FACT? idgaf what your excuse is, thats scummy and Chile's last two posts are scummy as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol Chile.... Chele*

The fact of the matter is that Chele majing with only one scum in that matter doesn’t really make sense
Also, you’ve constantly been looking at me as the likely death (despite Bianca proving to be willing to vote me) while entirely discounting the possibility of your death
And if I was scum here, I’d just sit back, kill you or Bianca, and let the wagon ride against Chele

Tbh though, there is much which doesnt make sense in this game

The fact of the matter is that Chele majing with only one scum in that matter doesn’t really make sense
Also, you’ve constantly been looking at me as the likely death (despite Bianca proving to be willing to vote me) while entirely discounting the possibility of your death
And if I was scum here, I’d just sit back, kill you or Bianca, and let the wagon ride against Chele

Tbh though, there is much which doesnt make sense in this game
thats because in the case of my death, I am done with this BS and I don't have to care anymore. You are the least likely of us to be scum and most town read of the 4 of us. Your death is the most likely

- - - Post Merge - - -

amazonevan19 got rekt.

amazonevan19's Role PM:

Night 4 has begun! It will end Monday, December 11, at 12:00PM EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll just end the Night whenever all actions are in, since we're coming up on endgame anyway.

uh its 1:30 pm

The game is breaking.

The Host realizes this. Someone has to go.

It's no longer in their hands.

This is it.

One more Day.

One more Day, and toadsworthy cannot be there.

Only the others.

toadsworthy's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your goal is to eliminate all hostile parties to the Town.

Day 5 has begun! It will end when a majority lynch is reached (2 votes). Also, apologies for being so late; my phone decided to die overnight so I didn't have an alarm to wake up to (I know 3PM is a bit excessive but don't judge me).

Last edited:
Wtf is going on
Bianca, don’t insta vote me and leave Chele to maj be careful with your votes
This is referring to both of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok
We know that there has to be one scum at this point.
I’m going to go back and see who took the most individualistic approach

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh I’m really hoping it isn’t Bianca because I pretty singlehandedly got th lynch off of her D1

It was you Dolby who's scum (I keep saying!) , I keep telling but I'm gonna vote for Chele because

1) if Dolby is scum, you deserve the win
2) If Chele is scum, yay!

It was you Dolby who's scum (I keep saying!) , I keep telling but I'm gonna vote for Chele because

1) if Dolby is scum, you deserve the win
2) If Chele is scum, yay!

Look at me, my hands are on the keyboard and I'm not majjing, meaning I'm confirmed town

Back