Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Dolby, the only way you can be to is id there is one mafia, otherwise, the game would have ended a cycle ago

Not necessarily, it depends on the wording of the mafia's wincon
If for some reason it was outnumber (and not equal) the town, then the next death will leave us at 2v2v1 (if Dolby is TP) and they still haven't outnumbered us yet

Dolby, the only way you can be to is id there is one mafia, otherwise, the game would have ended a cycle ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

tp is if there is one mafia, one mafia is just cray cray

I ****ed up Cleb’s strategy in Smash, but from that interaction (beginning of D4 Smash 2.0), I’m
pretty
sure that he’s not a person to end the game early

But seriously, before you auto vote me, look for the team that’s going to suddenly appear around me (I bet it’s going to be Evan and Chele being “yeah Bianca’s obv scum, Evan/Chele is scummy to but clearly it’s Boanca. I sure hope Dolby sided with us”)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If for some reason it was outnumber (and not equal) the town, then the next death will leave us at 2v2v1 (if Dolby is TP) and they still haven't outnumbered us yet

It’s 100% not outnumber, but it could be “equal remaining players”

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, lemme explain for the outnumber thing, that’s only make sense in games with Vote theives and double voters. Otherwise, mafia would maj early with their combined vote the minute the thread opened

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah if it's not Dolby I honestly think it's toads/chele at this point

Toads/Chele doesn?t really make sense because he honestly evidently thought I was dectective. So the only Toads team that would make sense is me/Toads, and I?m surv

Toads/Chele doesn’t really make sense because he honestly evidently thought I was dectective. So the only Toads team that would make sense is me/Toads, and I’m surv

Or maybe it was a ploy to get you to townread him...
Nah I found that pretty town indicative too but i d k I just feel like at this rate it's not Evan

Mafia would win by outnumbering true, but equalling town would also mean a win for them as well because what is the point of doing a charade if lets say 2 mafia vs. 2 town, lynch again ? ....that doesn't make sense...

mafia wincon is always equal or outnumber town unless this is experimental set up ....

Toads/Chele doesn’t really make sense because he honestly evidently thought I was dectective. So the only Toads team that would make sense is me/Toads, and I’m surv

Just because toads think you are detective that he is town? ....If for anything, he could be bluesniping

Just because toads think you are detective that he is town? ....If for anything, he could be bluesniping

but i didn't kill him that night.... an integral part of blue sniping is actually killing the person

- - - Post Merge - - -

also you can take the link off your signature now that Caxnival is over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan is most definitely a scum too, so if I die and this game continues by some miracle, please for the love of god lynch him

stop speculating, were just gonna lose whenever cleb comes back

we will not lose this night yet..otherwise he would have ended it early.

It's the day lynch that will get us

- - - Post Merge - - -

but i didn't kill him that night.... an integral part of blue sniping is actually killing the person

- - - Post Merge - - -

also you can take the link off your signature now that Caxnival is over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan is most definitely a scum too, so if I die and this game continues by some miracle, please for the love of god lynch him

actually that's true, it wasn't bluesniping but a little charade between dolby and you..maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

All of this would have been solved if we opted to Lynch Dolby as alternative to No Lynch

Apparently setting five alarms doesn't help me wake up in the morning, sorry about being so late.

Anyway, VanessaMay18 slept in as well.

Problem is, she never woke up.

She isn't dead or anything, they're just suddenly a really heavy sleeper.

It was probably all the Benadryl someone slipped in her drink last Night, but that's not my question to answer.

VanessaMay18's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

Day 4 has begun! It will end Monday, December 11, at 3:00PM EST, or when a majority vote is reached. With 5 players left, it takes 3 votes to create a majority.

Yeah I knew it was my time
Hey sleeping isn't a bad way to go
Thanks for not scumreading me this game guys it was great :D

If this is the way you’re choosing to go about this, fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh I’ll be disappointed in myself if Toads is scum because I legit thought it was Evan and Chele

So do I, but you are here... Bianca hopefully is here. They are not, their loss

let's get this rolling

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the next game too, can I just get Night 1 Killed for once in my gd life

If Toads is maf, my plan failed so I might as well go through this anyway. But he legitimately thought I was detective, so why I’m not dead is points for him. Kinda think he would have died last night though, but it could be because Vanessa couldn’t be scum with anyone, but me/Toads was a possible team

Back