Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Someone decided that they wanted to see someone get cucked like the first Day.

That person was Nightmares.

However, the rest of the Town didn't like the idea of someone other than Nightmares getting cucked.

They told Nightmares to cuck themselves.

Little did they know, that Nightmares listened to them.

...and so, the second cuck finally came to being.

Nightmares's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

Night 3 has begun! It will end Sunday, December 10, at 11:00AM EST.

With just over half the game's players remaining alive, cycles will be cut to half-length.

Well GG, we played like utter **** this game and now I’m up for the next Lynch, if we even survive the night.

Why hasn’t Caleb ended it if it’s effectually GG? Is there only one scum??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok then, Evan and Chele deserve the win

It’s not me my dude. We just flat out sucked and whoever is really scum will win. Prolly because it’s Bianca/Chele and we discounted Bianca far too soon.

Every person I’ve thought is scum has been Town so tbh it’s probably Toads/Dolby just to **** with all of our minds :lemon:

Like I legit don’t know and it doesn’t matter anyway cuz we’re screwed

- - - Post Merge - - -

It’s cool Evan I’ll maf side tomorrow, Chele wouldn’t have bussed Bianca D1

:(

I’d have stopped acting at this point :(

It’s either chele/Bianca or chele/Vanessa, if Toads or Bianca or you are scum I should probably quit mafia for life

Every person I’ve thought is scum has been Town so tbh it’s probably Toads/Dolby just to **** with all of our minds :lemon:

Like I legit don’t know and it doesn’t matter anyway cuz we’re screwed

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(

I’d have stopped acting at this point :(

It’s either chele/Bianca or chele/Vanessa, if Toads or Bianca or you are scum I should probably quit mafia for life

Look Evan, it has to be you/Chele otherwise someone else would have majjed
Or me/you, but I’d be giving the game away then

Fricking kracko.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do we even need to keep analyzing? We're dead unless there's some major twist
Going by the Dolby's Wager theory Evan is automatically scum...but maybe scum just decided to not take the deal because they didn't want to give themselves away for whatever reason ?\_(ツ)_/?

I bet it's toads lol
But I mean the obvious team would be Evan/Chele
I don't think it's Bianca because someone who isn't being scumread has no motives to vote no lynch other than giving town another day

I swear to God ..if Cleb is pulling a ness and mafia already won and still make us continue, i will cuck him as soon as I can

If Dolby is mafia this time, and he attempts another TP claim next time, i know who I will suss the most lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's supposedly 2v3v1 right now...even if we miraculously survive the night we would be done the next night phase if we NL'd

do you really still believe that Dolby is survivor like seriously?

I bet Cleb is just making sure scum sends in their kill before deadline. Since it hasn’t been done yet, it’s near guaranteed to be Chele

Kappa

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Dolby is mafia this time, and he attempts another TP claim next time, i know who I will suss the most lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you really still believe that Dolby is survivor like seriously?

If Dolby isn’t survivor it’s 3v2 tomorrow and we lynch his lying ass

Back