Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Why do you sus Ness?

- - - Post Merge - - -

/Vanessa

I think she susses anyone with the letters "Ness" in the name. ;)

seems-legit.jpg

Punchy, I sussed Ness the moment he got replaced by Vanessa based on probability of scum being replaced is high..just my thoughts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan, omg that cracked me up!

Ness and VaNessA ha ha

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you don't believe me , just look at history of replacements...the only replacement that wasn't scum was kermit replacing someone last Mafia game where we town btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*last game= Kingmaker

Punchy, I sussed Ness the moment he got replaced by Vanessa based on probability of scum being replaced is high..just my thoughts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan, omg that cracked me up!

Ness and VaNessA ha ha

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you don't believe me , just look at history of replacements...the only replacement that wasn't scum was kermit replacing someone last Mafia game where we town btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*last game= Kingmaker

You do realize four replacements were used that game and only one was scum right

amazonevan19 about Punchy said:
I don't really think this is a big alignment tell, someone from either alignment could say this **** to keep themselves alive.

amazonevan19 said:
idk about this sudden change of tune on Punchy. I get not being too emphatic on an opinion, but are we just gonna straight up ignore his scumminess in favor of him namedropping citizen?

amazonevan19 said:
In this game, I think for all intents and purposes, it's helpful to townlock the person/people who were first to mention "citizen." Since Punchy did so first, and he's acting like he was the last game, I'm comfortable with townlocking him.

Pretty big change here...what made you change your mind Evan?

Vanessa, Evan is scum then...and then for the sole reason of having part of Vanessa's name in his name...

Dolby, Thanks for reminding me...Maybe I was talking about the last two games prior to Kingmaker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nightmares, we need to lynch one mafia at least to see their pm role...and see if it says citizen but then again "safeclaim" could be used. I know I used it in Detonate. I told Ness and Byngo that their safeclaim is "Able Townie"..

Vanessa, Evan is scum then...and then for the sole reason of having part of Vanessa's name in his name...

Dolby, Thanks for reminding me...Maybe I was talking about the last two games prior to Kingmaker.

Yeah, I think you were thinking of Caxival, but it’s still bad logic. Over half of recent replacements have been town and the fact that somebody needs to be replaced really isn’t alignment indicative

Pretty big change here...what made you change your mind Evan?

Punchy acted very similarly to how he's acting now in the prior game where he was town. Plus, seeing as we have proof that a """TP""" (possibly scum, but I'm believing his claim for now) doesn't have citizen in his rolepm, it stands to reason that scum probably didn't know the term for town in this game was "citizens." Therefore, since Punchy was the first to out it, he's near-100% guaranteed town.

also, in my first quote, I was referring to what Punchy actually said, not the "citizen" bit. For context sake, this is what I was analyzing:

Just kill me N1 if you don't want to prove that I'm a Citizen.

I was saying that Punchy's "kill me to prove I'm right" doesn't really tell me what side he is. I didn't get the "citizen" argument until later on in the thread here, after Dolby reiterated it:

oh

yeah I remember reading that post. Hmm...Punchy WAS the first one to name drop "citizen," right?

in which case, that'd be a pretty damn big point in his favor...unless the scum rolepms say "you win when you equal the citizens" or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

After my next class and more studying, I'm probably going to be examining Bianca's interactions with other players. First of all, I need to determine (prolly via ISO) whether Bianca is likely scum. I think she is, but I need to conclusively do so. Secondly, I need to see who could be a partner. Just from my reading the thread, I'm not finding good potential partners, and Dedenne (who was my main partner for Bianca) flipped town.

I was saying that Punchy's "kill me to prove I'm right" doesn't really tell me what side he is. I didn't get the "citizen" argument until later on in the thread here, after Dolby reiterated it:

If it is worth it, I realized what he meant when Ness said he townlocked Punchy because he said something ,and I saw Punchy said something about being a citizen. I didn't realize it after Dolby's ..Much earlier than that.

And Deddene is town so by association, evan, I am town too!

Ok Evan your reasons for switching your thoughts on Punchy do make sense, especially with the questioning Dolby part, but I'm still uneasy about you saying you didn't get the "citizen" argument (and putting "citizen" in quotation marks like you didn't know it was a thing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it is worth it, I realized what he meant when Ness said he townlocked Punchy because he said something ,and I saw Punchy said something about being a citizen. I didn't realize it after Dolby's ..Much earlier than that.

And Deddene is town so by association, evan, I am town too!

If you noticed before, why didn't you say something early? Anyone can say they are a citizen now that the name has been revealed in Dedenne's role PM...

- - - Post Merge - - -

*earlier not early

Alright, honestly I feel that it's better if I make a full reads list to explain my position. Ngl I'm struggling this game

Punchy
First one to use "citizen" and his behavior matches with last game, I've explained this before and don't feel the need to explain this again

VaNESSa
Ness gets points for being like the only one besides me to realize that Punchy townslipped and reversing his early position on him. Vanessa being able to post a good reads list relatively quickly once having replaced in also bleeds town.

Nightmares
Nightmares acts severely different as mafia than town, primarily in that as town she is not afraid to post fluff and is far more combative, both of which are behaviors that I've seen this game. Whereas, as mafia, she'll make maybe 6 posts in two days (Noatun) and try to random lynch, only really beginning to post once it was confirmed that mafia was between her and another person. Despite not being a regular player, I do feel that she has a definitive meta in that she tends to avoid the thread as mafia and is less forgoing with her reads (more so her townreads than her maf reads). I also think that her vote for Toads was a towntell unless Bianca is scum (which is pretty plausible I feel).

Chele
She has provided good content, but I am mildly uncomfortable with the fact that she(?) seems to be scumreading only the punching bags (Dedenne, Bianca, Nightmares). That's pretty much the only negative I can think of, besides that, she's made some good content which has made me feel she's town. I would actually recommend to her to look deeper into the more skilled players because her scumreads have been pretty noob heavy.

Toads
This is definetely what I'm iffiest on, when it comes down to it, I just like Toads reads. I also find his fight last night with Evan telling, given that Evan misconstrued what Toads was saying. If Bianca is mafia, Toads is 100% town (yeah, I know, I did the same thing last game. I don't like his scumread of Nightmares, but it seems more emotional than logical

Zendal
As I said in a previous post, I am INCLINED to townlean Zendal. Zendal has kinda fallen off on posting recently, but they don't really work all that well, particularly with Bianca.

Evan
Upon reflection, I'm actually null on Evan because what I sus him over is inconsistancies, which I scumread him over last game. What makes me sus of him as that he decided to bandwagon with a TP who he clearly doesn't trust onto a wagon that materialized out of nowhere which somehow had no resistance. Moreover, his reaction to Ness is overly defensive. HOWEVER, I've said before that Evan's biggest tell is to TR his scummates when he shouldn't, in my mind this would leave Seroja and Bianca as potentially teammates (yes, he has been consistantly scumleaning Bianca, but he was the deciding vote). I feel like my earlier stated sus really was more influenced by his playstyle than anything

Bianca
Ok yeah, this is less than original, and I pretty much led the wagon off of her yesterday, but her content since than has been subpar. She has not provided a read besides "a feeling" that Dedenne is scum. She tled Chele while leaving wiggle room to go back on what she said. She has not provided a single read with valid reasoning this whole game

Seroja
Ok, first of all Seroja refuses to expand on her null read of Bianca, but clearly tries to reach to say that she's town. Literally saying "Town play is always confusing lol". she leaves with a scumteam of Evan/Dedenne. This in and of itself I wouldn't say is suspicious, given that she doesn't really know Evan's meta, however, she uses this to strengthen Bianca's position within her own reads, with the suggestion that she's town. Altough, ultimately, what made her sus to me initially is that I feel that this vote follows a trope that she used in Overwatch mafia as scum, being weak on her vote and relatively indecisive and being reluctant to ultimately scumread a player. I feel like I should be more null on her, but I'm going to put her in orange to show that she's a more likely Bianca teammate.

To be clear, Bianca is my only hard sus and I would not advocate on a lynch of Seroja tomorrow, but rather Bianca. Evan and Seroja are the players who I think make the most sense as teammates. Honestly, this is a weird POE because I'm balancing teams around the prospect of Bianca being scum and the only teammates which make sense (which I am not townreading as of current) are Seroja and Evan.

I still think Vanessa is town, her tone mixed with her recent posts gives me reason to believe that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need to look into Seroja's posts so I'm going to do that now.

Also Dalby I'm a male not a "they".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And for goodness sake just town lean me already, I think I have earned being town read by virtually everyone in two games by now after all the crap you guys have thrown at me. lmao.

I may or may not be in a weird mood today.

I still think Vanessa is town, her tone mixed with her recent posts gives me reason to believe that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need to look into Seroja's posts so I'm going to do that now.

Also Dalby I'm a male not a "they".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And for goodness sake just town lean me already, I think I have earned being town read by virtually everyone in two games by now after all the crap you guys have thrown at me. lmao.

I may or may not be in a weird mood today.

They can mean male or female, it's neutral

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see how getting "crap thrown at [you]" means we should town read you susnjajansns

o ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorr y

- - - Post Merge - - -

well if I had to guess:

Night
Punchy
Dolby
Zendel
Vanessa
Bianca

Seroja
Toad

Although Toad, Zendel, and Bianca are null atm

Why do you scum read Seroja Nightmares?

dunno it's a guess. i thought her "hmm I find it weird that you could possibly tell that the word citizen refers to town in punchy's post tbh" and "this post is hmmm sus but idk i need to think" posts are a bit weird.
I mean, it literally says in the PM "citizen" and I don't think it's that common to receive a role that says that, because I don't remember it...unless I'm being ******** lmfao. Also her sus thing about me just felt weird, like, what is meant by "idk i need to think"? think about what shnsns

also where she said "there's a chance that both bianca and dedenne are town and I'm completely missing the mafs which I hate. I'll vote dedenne for now." i thought sounded weird too. it sounds like she trying not to get caught out by voting town by saying "there's a chance" and "which I hate" but then just voting her anyway.

basically she just sounds weird to me and im probably interpreting it all wrong but o well lmao its weird wow scum confirmed amirite

tbh idk oKK lmfao

this is so badly written sorry

Btw I'll be making a post on Seroja because I have a few problems with her so far.

I'm busy right now and I likely won't be too active tomorrow, I will probably make time though.

December is a killer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dunno it's a guess. i thought her "hmm I find it weird that you could possibly tell that the word citizen refers to town in punchy's post tbh" and "this post is hmmm sus but idk i need to think" posts are a bit weird.
I mean, it literally says in the PM "citizen" and I don't think it's that common to receive a role that says that, because I don't remember it...unless I'm being ******** lmfao. Also her sus thing about me just felt weird, like, what is meant by "idk i need to think"? think about what shnsns

also where she said "there's a chance that both bianca and dedenne are town and I'm completely missing the mafs which I hate. I'll vote dedenne for now." i thought sounded weird too. it sounds like she trying not to get caught out by voting town by saying "there's a chance" and "which I hate" but then just voting her anyway.

basically she just sounds weird to me and im probably interpreting it all wrong but o well lmao its weird wow scum confirmed amirite

tbh idk oKK lmfao

this is so badly written sorry

Yeah it could be explained better but I get what you mean so it's okay.

Guys I’m about to go back to class
@ Dolby yes I’m a she, and yes I’ll go into detail on experienced players more.
Also were you short on scumleans or something? because Bianca is the #1 person you’d expect to drop reads and not explain anything. I’m pretty sure you’ve at least played 3 or more games with her, but still, how do you not expect her play to be like that? Her play style is pretty much being unexplained, confusing, and unreasonable.
Okay I’m going to class and oh my god tomorrow’s my school concert, gotta prepare!

Okay New Reads:
Town:
Chele already explained, good reads and a behavior like Dolby last game
Dolby I'm sorry, where did he claim third party? He seems kind of like last game but a lot less active.
Zendal Very confusing. I don't really think he's acting the same as in the micro game. Gonna elaborate on this later.

Null:
Toads (I'm) BAD AT READING, seems like town but Nightmare's posts are throwing me off, but I'm fairly sure he's town.
Nightmares: I don't know anymore, he seems scummy but he doesn't at the same time.

Scumleans:
Seroja I kind of find it alarming that she calls me her favorite player and then TLs me because of it
Bianca Inactivity at the beginning, I think she's more likely to be scum then Seroj, but I need to pull some evidence, which I am bad at doing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh i see...

well i hope deddene is scum and not townie....
Very confusing, I think that the mafia could have something where they know one person's role from the beginning and, well it would be kind of like Lover, and that would be a third party role. Is there such thing as a mafia lover?

Back