Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

- Timezone and Pronouns PST, He (looking at you Punchy) ;)
- What is your strategy for scum hunting in this game? Examine people's posts for inconsistencies/scumtells, and meta
- What player in the game are you most concerned about? Probably Chele or Nightmares since I've never played with either of them and might have a harder time reading them.
- What's your astrological sign? Scorpio

Ok
When do you intend to actually play this game for real? Because if you intend to be sarcastic and rile up other players for the whole game I feel better about lynching you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm.... cleb did kinda just put this together last minute

Yeah, if there are none, then if he is mafia, Punchy would say he was a townie, since that was his role last time, rather than a citizen

EST, He/Him
I'll just wait until someone does something bad in my eyes, and then bring it up when I make my next reads.
I'm kind concerned about Chele
I think I'm Scorpio?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously just realized that I typed like the same strategy as Dolby... whoops.

why do you care if you sound like dolby? You should be able to defend your own strategy independent of others.

What's interesting about Chele is that she went really in depth in her RQs on the strategies she noted from the games she read, specifically from Tina. Chele noted how Tina did extensive note taking as both scum and town, then proceeded to offer basically that same strategy as her usual playstyle. Hmmm

This is where I'm at right now, I'll explain letter in a more informative post. Some things may change later on but this is where my heads at so far.

Strong Town Leans

Nightmares

Weak Town Leans

Ness

Null

Toadsworthy
Dedenne
Chele
Seroja
Evan

Concerning

Dolby
Bianca

Scum Lean

Punchy

This is where I'm at right now, I'll explain letter in a more informative post. Some things may change later on but this is where my heads at so far.

Strong Town Leans

Nightmares

Weak Town Leans

Ness

Null

Toadsworthy
Dedenne
Chele
Seroja
Evan

Concerning

Dolby
Bianca

Scum Lean

PUNCHY
OMGUS

No, I really don't care about your "opinions" on me. You refuse to contribute any real content to the game so why should anyone take you seriously? I don't, but the posts you have made are grossly concerning and scummy. I'll explain when I am comfortable enough to post my real reads as I'm preoccupied at the moment.

No, I really don't care about your "opinions" on me. You refuse to contribute any real content to the game so why should anyone take you seriously? I don't, but the posts you have made are grossly concerning and scummy. I'll explain when I am comfortable enough to post my real reads as I'm preoccupied at the moment.

Just kill me N1 if you don't want to prove that I'm a Citizen.

Page 17. I don't need to go into why Punchy is very scummy, we all know. But I wanna offer a couple possible teams.

Punchy/Nightmares is a very plausible team, look at how quickly Nightmares soft agreed with Punchy's weak af reasoning on Bianca. They've been fighting throughout the thread to be sure, but I feel the fighting could be distancing, and they agree on some weird things...idk. And apparently this juvenile behavior is par for the course for town Nightmares so...idfk. And I thought I got mad in mafia games...goodness. Any usual evaluation metric has me scumread nightmares, but if this is her town meta then that makes me really conflicted.

Nightmares/Ness is a completely incompatible team based on their interactions. My gut tells me it's scum vs. town, nightmares scum and ness town. I highly doubt scum Ness would try to get lightning to strike twice, and his usually combative town self is really shining this game.

Toads/Zendel is possible, seeing as they both agree with each other a lot, but so far Zendel isn't sounding off a lot of alarm bells for me rn.

Dedenne kind of sticks out as being practically useless, though I am not sure who I'd team with her.

Page 17. I don't need to go into why Punchy is very scummy, we all know. But I wanna offer a couple possible teams.

Punchy/Nightmares is a very plausible team, look at how quickly Nightmares soft agreed with Punchy's weak af reasoning on Bianca. They've been fighting throughout the thread to be sure, but I feel the fighting could be distancing, and they agree on some weird things...idk. And apparently this juvenile behavior is par for the course for town Nightmares so...idfk. And I thought I got mad in mafia games...goodness. Any usual evaluation metric has me scumread nightmares, but if this is her town meta then that makes me really conflicted.

Nightmares/Ness is a completely incompatible team based on their interactions. My gut tells me it's scum vs. town, nightmares scum and ness town. I highly doubt scum Ness would try to get lightning to strike twice, and his usually combative town self is really shining this game.

Toads/Zendel is possible, seeing as they both agree with each other a lot, but so far Zendel isn't sounding off a lot of alarm bells for me rn.

Dedenne kind of sticks out as being practically useless, though I am not sure who I'd team with her.

Is that a typo?

all caught up. That took me shorter than I thought. Probably because most of y'alls posts are worthless bickering, not gonna lie.

Townleans: Ness, Zendel

Nulls: Bianca, Dolby, Seroja, Chele, toadsworthy

Scumleans: Punchy, Nightmares, Dedenne

Punchy is town leave him alone

I don't want to say why but he Town slipped really hard just now

New reads:
Toads: I'm just not going to get into it because I'm going to be lynched :D
Dolby: The one person who doesn't think I'm scummy
Evan: She seems like town, my weakest TL Edit during proofreading: Oh my god HE.
Bianca: reversed my dumb decision
Null:
Dedenne
Seroj

Scumreads:
Nightmares: Ok, ok lynch me if you want, skimmed through a few games and I don't see her town behavior. Also agreeing with my dumb thought on Bianca? Honestly idk why no one else thinks she's scum.
Zendel: I don't see you helping the town. I only see posts yelling about how I'm obviously scum.

no? I admittedly skimmed the thread somewhat quickly so if you wanna show me something of yours that's a scumslip, by all means ;)

The phrase is "SETTING off a lot of alarm bells for me rn." not "sounding", is that an American thing or something idk?

Punchy is town leave him alone

I don't want to say why but he Town slipped really hard just now

Punchy said:
Just kill me N1 if you don't want to prove that I'm a Citizen.

uhm this? if you really think this is a town perspective slip then lmao

I don't really think this is a big alignment tell, someone from either alignment could say this **** to keep themselves alive.

Back