• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

this may be the single most important thing you posted in this thread

I'm getting ultra paranoid dolby's engineering this all and he might be scum. Crackpot theory since I'm 85% confident it's Nightmares/Chele and now this thought has me at 15% it could be Dolby/Chele

forgive me if this was asked before and I missed it, and I'm near certain cleb will refuse to answer anyway, but is this game a mountainous setup?
I cannot answer questions about the game setup.

Last edited:
I've said about 20 timES aha
Evan/Chele

K cool
At this point it time, Chele is far more likely to get lynched than Evan, so how about you Vote her and create another 3 person grouping? If you don’t want to vote her, why, and who’s your alternative to the 2 of them

K cool
At this point it time, Chele is far more likely to get lynched than Evan, so how about you Vote her and create another 3 person grouping? If you don’t want to vote her, why, and who’s your alternative to the 2 of them

I'm alright with voting Chele, but I'd prefer to see how she and everyone else votes first
Evan's behaviour was crazy today, so I'm pretty certain he's mafia, so I'm confident about my vote at the moment
Why alternative would probably be Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

*my alternative

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can Chele post

Like this post...I know she said she's busy but other than Evan she never elaborated on any of this

I’ll elaborate on this now. Please. Give me some time. I’m a very busy person.
Chele is my scummate, so make sure to vote her too, guys!
How many times have I told you not to gamethrow?

Toads, I’m trying to find my epicmafia games. This is hard, because I played epicmafia a while ago, and I’ve mostly played ToS.
Now Evan, are you literally Bianca-ing again? Why the heck would you compare me to your own gameplay? Sure, you were a noob back then and used a similar strategy, but in all words that does not mean that I have used the same strategy. You can not determine my alignment by comparing it to your own, or some ‘basic noob strategy’. Also, I’m not putting random ISO’s up. You’re saying that I’m not trying to even scumhunt. That post with the mafia kill outcome was me basically trying to link Zendel’s kill to something, but then I realised it linked to nothing so I decided to put that post up, and even I admit that some of it may not be relevant. But you go ahead and say it’s useless. And then you go ahead on my ISO’s. Don’t you even see that I am ISOing to determine my read on people? For example, it confirmed my read Nightmares and Zendel. So if I’m not ISOing, then what am I supposed to do? Scumread early in the game without any back up evidence (meta)? You even tried to go on about my RQ’s earlier in the game.
Dolby, I didn’t have Nightmares as my 2nd lynch preference all game. I even explained that I wanted her to say more things before I could vote her because then otherwise you guys would just sus me for voting her when she’s said barely anything. You even recommended to me that I should stop going at the punching bags (Bianca, Dedenne, Nightmares) and start looking at others, so I tried to do that yet I get sussed for it. Oh well.

1n ScUm Ch4t, R3M3mBeR?

Well anyways I’m not sure if I wanna do another big post on the things I wanna cover or not. Maybe I will.

wot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ye I'm sticking with my vote on Evan. I'm going to bed now, so idk if I'm gonna miss any lynching
pl0x reconsider voting my ass or its game over tbh

@Chele I understand you're busy, so am I (I just have a bad habit of playing maf during class lol) and so is everyone else. My concern is not how much you are posting, but what you are posting when you do come on. Next time you're on can you give us an updated reads list please, or at least who you think the two scum are?

Anyway, at this point in time it’s safe for me to say that there’s at least one maf in Evan and Nightmares guaranteed. Maf would’ve majjed by now if they weren’t on them already

Yup, Dolby's Wager has failed (although it gave us that insight at least)
I'll switch my vote to nightmares tomorrow if need be

Key:
Townlock
Townlean
Null
Unsure
Sus
Scumlean
These are my reads but very brief, because I?ve gotta do homework.
Vanessa - Actually seems Town. Before I was gonna scum read her because I thought she was sheeping a lot of Dolby?s posts, but I can tell that from her continuous attack on me that she has her seperate ideas. Her posts don?t feel forced, scummy, or suspicious in any way.
Dolby - Definitely believe his TP claim. If he was scum, he wouldn?t be calculating ratios for his survivor role and when he?s gonna win, he wouldn?t be ISOing every single post of some people, he wouldn?t be not trash posting, and he wouldn?t be taking the game seriously in all seriousness. He is probably the only person in the game that I fully trust.
Evan - Forget about my read on him before, but now I don?t really like him. Before you go ahead and rant to me that this is OMGUS, just listen. I have no right to townlean him. From the start of the game, he has found all excuses to sus people, find something weird about them, or question them. I remember he brought up my RQ answers as something rather ?weird?. Now I actually think he?s tunneling into the punching bags, which are now me, Nightmares and Bianca (since Dedenne died). He is extremely aggressive and is so certain that people are scum. He also brings up that in distancing from people, and when I ask him why and how, he just ignores it and says ?you already know stop pretending?. That?s his only best defence.
Nightmares - Really not sure on her. Evan/Nightmares isn?t compatible, so if I scumlean one of them then it doesn?t make sense for the other. But I don?t really have evidence to tell that Nightmares is anything Town, though.
Bianca - seems to be helpful Town at the moment. Likes to share reads now and is now mentioning relevant stuff to the game that really helps Town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads is who I’m null about.

Actions right now leave my possible teams list as the following

Evan/Nightmares
Chele/Nightmares
Nightmares/Vanessa
Bianca/Evan

Taken from my original list, with incompatible teams being removed due to ?Dolby?s wager? not being fulfilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

well there goes my theory about replacements..

Sorry Seroja/Sensai...

I have a feeling that Nightmare will flip town...just a gut feeling so I am focused on

Dolby and Evan...coz why not..they could be a team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I am betting its Dolby and Evan for the scum

Uh Bianca
Wasn?t the last thing that you said about Nightmares and Evan this?
Why the switch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, if Nightmares isn’t majjed Soonish, it means the mafia team is Bianca/Evan, or Nightmares is mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok nvm on that, I thought it narrowed it down further but it actually didn’t

Evan: this ***** gotta be mafia or wtf. I sussed him slightly before, but his sudden aggression kinda surprised me and now I don't have much doubt he's scum. The way he's pushing this lynch so strongly is strange, saying things like "scummy af", and blatantly just saying that I'm scum (I don't see it. Back when I said I acted like Punchy and Bianca [who, ahem, both flipped town] he claimed that I've just been ****posting and arguing, and haven't been trying to contribute at all, which is bs, because my content most definitely hasn't been just pointless trolling. I have had discussions and offered my thoughts, too.) It's just strange how convinced his is, but then backtracks and goes "we need to be 100% sure"... well you're never gonna be 100% sure, so I guess you shouldn't be voting me? Oh wait, your argument towards that was that I wasn't 100% sure on my view towards him. Well guess what, I never said you had to be completely sure to vote you, it was you who even said in the first place. So switching this thing to me just ignored my point on that tbh.
Chele: I've mentioned a Chele/Evan team many times, but her recent content suggests otherwise. I really like how she's been more active and has been posting reads, and I also agree with her thoughts on Evan. Tbh I'm not sure what to think of her, but if I changed my mind completey, it'd had to be a Evan/Bianca team, although atm that seems incompatible af. I highly doubt anyone else is scum so...
One thing of hers that sticks out is the "only 1 mafia thing". It seems like such a strange thing to suggest, and I definitely wouldn't be suspecting only 1 scum o_O if she was scum, she could be saying that to get the sus of a teammate but if she really was the only mafia player, she definitely wouldn't be saying that. Either Chele is scum with someone else, or no one at all imo.

The last bit of Chele's was kind of ranty sorry, but I hope my thoughts will be an alright contribution

- - - Post Merge - - -

TL;DR:
Evan is probably scum and has gone after me because I'm an easy lynch
Chele is null because...I'm confused

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALL THESE TEAMS ARE INCOMPATIBLE SNYNSYNENENYNWYN this is so hard kms
Unless it's been Dolby and Toad this whole time?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?,@,@?!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actions right now leave my possible teams list as the following

Evan/Nightmares
Chele/Nightmares
Nightmares/Vanessa

Bianca/Evan

Bianca and Evan sounds ******** imo
No other teams? Why not? None of the ones on this list are possible apart from the last one, and it just sounds weird

Oh and if Bianca comes on and votes me, then I'll consider the possibility of a Evan/Bianca team, although it doesn't sit right with me. Bianca has tr me and if she doesn't vote, then... she's most likely good ol' town, which I thought anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

*doesn't vote me

Hmmm Bianca votee for Nightmares with no explanation
Chele is probably going to vote for Evan...should I give Nightmares maj now or see how toads votes?
Meh I want to see how toads voted
Also nightmares and Chele both nulled each other in their reads...definitely my top pick for team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*voted
If toads showed up and voted nightmares I would wonder if him and Bianca were fulfilling Dolby's Wager after all

Bianca voted me? Wtf
she said she town read me hahsjqlkakamzmsnsn nice bangwagon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm Bianca votee for Nightmares with no explanation
Chele is probably going to vote for Evan...should I give Nightmares maj now or see how toads votes?
Meh I want to see how toads voted
Also nightmares and Chele both nulled each other in their reads...definitely my top pick for team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*voted
If toads showed up and voted nightmares I would wonder if him and Bianca were fulfilling Dolby's Wager after all

Oh no, I didn't scum read her, that must mean we're a team
Smhhhhhh

lol @ ur reactions....

ill unvote nightmares of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am sorry Dolby but I am going to say this:

The best option right now is to lynch Dolby not because he is scummy but because:

1) There are no cops to give us info....we are truly on the verge of losing now
2) we are at MYLO i believe, a mislynch will definitely be a win for the mafia
3) in that case, a NO LYNCH is an option that we should do so we do not kill town
4) since Dolby is claiming survivor or TP and he doesn't count in our win, lynching him will equal to us as voting NO LYNCH, since town will not be affected
5) its like killing two birds with one stone, if Dolby is mafia, great we got him. If he is TP, great, we get to have another chance at winning this...

so I will have to vote for Dolby

Back