Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

The Town decided that Dedenne2 would get cucked Today.

Not lynched, cucked.

Therefore, Dedenne2 cucked to everybody.

IT'S JUST TOO BAD AN INNOCENT MAN HAD TO CUCK TODAY.

Dedenne2's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

Night 2 will last until Monday, December 4, at 11:00PM EST.

Also, VanessaMay18 will replace N e s s.

wth is cucked?

I'll pm you the explanation lmao, I may get banned if I put it publicly here

Also xcleb, I think that flavor was way better than the Dragon Ball flavor, not gonna lie

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and rip dedenne :( why you have to be scummy town :(

@Toads: Idk, the fact you want me to change you to a townlean cuz of the flip is kinda sus. Like you knew dedenne would be town and are now looking for us to give you town points?

I'll pm you the explanation lmao, I may get banned if I put it publicly here

Also xcleb, I think that flavor was way better than the Dragon Ball flavor, not gonna lie

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and rip dedenne :( why you have to be scummy town :(

@Toads: Idk, the fact you want me to change you to a townlean cuz of the flip is kinda sus. Like you knew dedenne would be town and are now looking for us to give you town points?

I would never ASK someone to change me to a town lean.... but your only sus of me was because I defended Dedenne, Dedenne was town. You just gonna tunnel me for any reason now rather than realize I might have actually had a point?

I would never ASK someone to change me to a town lean.... but your only sus of me was because I defended Dedenne, Dedenne was town. You just gonna tunnel me for any reason now rather than realize I might have actually had a point?

Woah bruh

First of all, how can you classify my NULLLLLLL read of you and subsequent questioning of motives as a "tunnel"? Come on Toads, I know you're better than that.

Secondly, what you can't deny is that for whatever reason, you're wanting us to say "gee, Toads was right," and is it a problem I'm trying to figure out why? Like I can just think it's you trying to prove a point or inflate your ego...or there could be a deeper reason why.

To be clear, I still null read you, but if you're really town, then be less concerned about how I think of you and more concerned about how we're to move forward in light of this mislynch.

Woah bruh

First of all, how can you classify my NULLLLLLL read of you and subsequent questioning of motives as a "tunnel"? Come on Toads, I know you're better than that.

Secondly, what you can't deny is that for whatever reason, you're wanting us to say "gee, Toads was right," and is it a problem I'm trying to figure out why? Like I can just think it's you trying to prove a point or inflate your ego...or there could be a deeper reason why.

To be clear, I still null read you, but if you're really town, then be less concerned about how I think of you and more concerned about how we're to move forward in light of this mislynch.

WoW rEkT mE
I guess its really easy to tell others how to do better when your content has been pretty minimal and you are playing so middle-of-the-road. Aside from weak reads and giving out some early teams, you have been picking pretty bad/easy topics to talk about like Dolby's role PM, Bianca being weird, and Punchy being rude... I'd like to see you put some more effort

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you clearly want to scum read me... so i stand by my tunnel comment. but you are too chicken to put an actual scum lean or vote on me so you left me in null

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't like how when we are trying to scum hunt amongst the cluster that was day 1, you decide to question dolby whose claimed third party neutral. Uncovered something about him, said it was shady, then did absolutely nothing to follow up on it. Your response to which just sounded so fake too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vanessa my lover! you are back!

Okay I’ve read through some of Bianca’s meta, and she’s pulled down to null. She does this exact play in other games, but it’s not alignment indicative at all. She is kind of concerning, I think her behaviour is concerning in every game to be honest.
Also, I’m pretty disappointed about the lynch on Dedenne. I mean, she shared her reads and if she were to be Mafia, she would know that she had to make good reads with effort in them to avoid being scumleaned. However, her reads were very short just like a basic newbie’s read and it didn’t feel forced because there was no major points or susses on anybody.

I have Nightmares as a lynch candidate. She didn’t seem to show up after this mislynch, so I guess she’s busy in real life. But I really want some content out of her before this gets out of hand (as in, another mislynch).

I’m standing in the middle of the road about Dolby’s claim. The fact that he stated that he didn’t want to get killed at night so he claimed was a bit dodgy to me. It’s basically a quick claim to say “I’m not Mafia and I don’t wanna get killed at night”. Now the question is; the claim is stupid to do as Mafia... would Dolby be messing around with his meta as people know that he’s an advanced player? So he could do a stupid move and then hope that people know that he wouldn’t do a stupid move since he’s advanced? If that makes sense? I personally don’t think that he’d approach anywhere near that stage. At the same time, Dolby has been useful to town and I’m not sure what people are saying about his low posts. If he’s really a third party then that helps determining other roles and makes fake claims easier to identify. Unless he has another special role (apart from Mafia) that he doesn’t want to give away so he can’t be lynched (like Toads when he was actually lover), then that’d make complete sense to me.

P.S. This is a really awkward game with me so I’m sorry. I can tell that it’s not very fun to have a new forum player without any known meta coming in and posting paragraphs of information that you have to read through.

I've pretty much been keeping up with the game from the beginning (what a cringefest) so here are my thoughts from when I was reading it (without looking back, so sorry if I made a mistake)

Punchy - honestly I was scumreading Punchy before the citizen thing but since he was the first one to bring it up he's pretty much confirmed in my eyes, unless the scum PMs also said something about citizens in which case it's possible he wanted to be the first one to throw the term out there in order to look town. But for now, townlean.

Nightmares - I didn't know what to make of her behavior but majority of people have said it's her normal town behavior so townlean I guess

Chele - I think she's being super helpful so far which is great to see. Her analyses have been logical and helpful to town which is why I'm putting her here for now. I wouldn't put it past her to just be a really skilled mafia but she's given me no reason to believe that yet.

toadsworthy - Hi lover. At the beginning of the game he seemed a little off but in the last few posts his tone has seemed the same as the other games. Don't trust him 100% though so he's null with like 5% townlean.

Seroja - mostly null because I have no idea what her usual playstyle is, but one thing I didn't like was how she asked toads who he wanted to lynch after he had discussed it extensively previously. Ofc she could've just missed it, but my first impression of it was scum trying to ask forced questions to be helpful.

Zendel - a true null idk how to read him

Bianca - scumlean. I know her behaviour is always cryptic but when she's scum it's even moreso that, and I feel like this game has definitely been "moreso that" so far. I thought she was a jester before Dolby outed tbh.
Smh computer stop telling me "behaviour" is spelled wrong I'm Canadian there's a u!!!

Evan - scumlean. I really don't like how he kept pushing Punchy about the citizen thing. Ness believed him and backed off, but it seems to me (unless I misread which I mean is possible) like Evan may have not known it was a thing and decided to try to make Punchy look bad.

Dolby - Thought he was scum before he claimed. I believe he is third party but don't necessarily believe he is survivor. We'll see what happens tonight

I think that's everyone.

yooooo rippp.

to be honest I entertained the idea of switching my vote to Bianca on the last minute but I was also entertaining the idea of a dedenne/toads team. however this flip definitely makes me see toads as more townleaning than scumleaning. he was genuine in his defense of dedenne.

I haven't really read the thread after night 1 post due to work. still at work and it's 8pm got a deadline coming up. will post more after I'm home!

welcome vanessa! I'm glad that we can play together, I thought we'd have to wait for another game <3

also to respond to your read/question of me: it seems dumb yeah but I did miss his vote in the voting thread for some reason. I did read who he'd vote but just wanted to reconfirm again. it was near eod and I was still deciding on who to vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp Punchy must be town then? Because Deden..ne... whatever's PM had citizen in it, right?

this post is hmmm sus but idk i need to think.

Back