Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

@Ser, I took it as confirmation because Punchy would say “townie” (since that’s the role he had last game) not “citizen” if he was mafia fake claiming without a safe claim. Ultimately it’s irrelevant to me but it’s still a town slip in my eyes

eod is in half an hour and I still don't know who to vote. my own lynchpool is dedenne and bianca. I'm more sus of dedenne but can someone quickly fill me in how she behaves as town. was she also not helpful like this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @toads who would you vote?

1.5 hours, Toads vote is on Bianca. Biggest change I’ve seen from last game from Dedenne (when she was a townie) is that she is less anxious and has posted far more fluff and poor posts. While her reads list was pretty good content, it’s pretty much the only good post she’s had out of 30

1.5 hours, Toads vote is on Bianca. Biggest change I’ve seen from last game from Dedenne (when she was a townie) is that she is less anxious and has posted far more fluff and poor posts. While her reads list was pretty good content, it’s pretty much the only good post she’s had out of 30

thanks dolby. there's a chance that both bianca and dedenne are town and I'm completely missing the mafs which I hate. I'll vote dedenne for now. even though bianca's cryptic play throws me off I'm not happy with dedenne's answer to my question.

Both, really. I was busy doing homework *double sit :* and I didn't want to **** post more than I had ;)

I find it hard to believe that she could be there following the discussion but didnt have anything to say at all in the first half of day 1.

Dolby, does your rolepm mention citizens or mafia at all? Obviously don't quote your rolepm but answer yes or no please. This will be important for my reads

I hope we're not wrong about dedenne. also toads been here and still haven't posted or voted. what do you think of the votes piling up on dedenne seeing as you were the only one who kinda sorta defended her.

I hope we're not wrong about dedenne. also toads been here and still haven't posted or voted. what do you think of the votes piling up on dedenne seeing as you were the only one who kinda sorta defended her.

I think Dedenne's reads posts reads pretty town... no signs of forced reads. I feel like if they were mafia they would've forced to put a legit read on each person, but theres seemed pretty genuine and off the cuff, not like pressured or anything

Everyone was like "I don't like this lynch on bianca its too quiet" meanwhile everyone shifts to Dedenne and its the same deal... lol get me out of this game already

- - - Post Merge - - -

same deal and everyone is ok with it*

ohhh sorry I keep missing it :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm I find it weird that you could possibly tell that the word citizen refers to town in punchy's post tbh. I woulda just thought he was playing with words.

Well he’d just use “townie” for his role instead of “citizen” if he was mafia as I said before. It’s like that one time with Evan in BotW (but probably right this time)

Townleans
Ness – sassy, assertive, pissed off – typical town ness. I have a hard time believing that the more calculative scum ness would be able to pull off organic reactions like his.

Zendel – giving off very townie vibes for me. His self-deprecation and posting style that Chele pointed out align with his town meta.

Chele – impressive analytical work, though could easily be done as either alignment. But I really think Chele has town’s best interests at heart and I don’t see her teaming with anyone I find scummy.

Seroja – I like her reads and tend to give bonus points to people who don’t just insta suck up to me. :p

Null
Nightmares – their meta is apparently to post poorly reasoned, ad homenim attack-filled posts as town, and she’s following that playbook to a T this game so far.

Toads – I’m liking his questioning people. He’s also getting kind of triggered, which is another town trait of his. He did, however, defend dedenne, which I am a bit uneasy about, so I’m null reading him for now.

Punchy – the now-outted “““TP”””, who has no mention of town/citizens in their rolepm, thinks punchy is probably town because of the citizen bit. I can kind of see it, and punchy is acting very much like he was last game, but I am still leery of him. Null for now.

Scumleans
Dedenne – ****poster extraordinaire, plus difference of tone between this game and last, has me pretty convinced she’s scum. Let’s hope the lynch is correct

Bianca – she isn’t acting dumb, she isn’t acting all panicky town, she’s acting like a weird hybrid of crazy and just ignoring everyone. A very plausible teammate for Dedenne, since she seems like she’s hiding from the thread

TP
Dolby – my gut instinct is to believe survivor claims. 8v2v1 is very plausible and eliminates the possibility of Bianca being fool, cuz no way in hell this is 7v2v2 with a fool/jester role too. Dolby has prior history of claiming TP under duress though sooo he’s still a potential lynch candidate, but for now I think we need to get Dedenne or Bianca, preferably Dedenne. Dolby could be using the citizen confusion to hide behind the fact that he's really scum with no mention of citizen in his rolepm, and thus using Punchy's citizen outting to his advantage so he can obfuscate his own identity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has cleb hosted before? If so, has he typically included TPs? I'mma investigate this

- - - Post Merge - - -

just ctrl-F'd xcleb on all 16 pages and didn't find another game he's hosted. Well rip that idea

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightmares should be under townleans btw

Back