• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

1/2 way through making my reads
or was it 1/3?
*sigh*
i still dont have any proper suspects though

The fact that Bianca hasn't outright said she is town makes me believe she is scum. Third party doesn't seem likely

Reads:

Punchy-Strong townlean. Honestly, same as last game. Spam, joke votes? nothing to see here lmao. Also, sussing for someone for inactivity isnt really valid imo unless theyve only posted once each day/given an explanation. If punchy was scum, i could see Punchy/Nightmares or (very unlikely) Punchy/Zendel. He has also given little reads.

Nightmares-null. Like Punchy, has given very little reads that look very lazy imo. A lot of her posts have been irrelevant and not worth reading. And straight away jumping on Ness is a slight sus. But it might just be how she plays soooo

Evan- slight townlean. In the few posts he's made, they've had good content and useful. I need more posts to have a better explanation though.

Ness-townlean. Was *trying* to stop the spam, spotted Punchy's town claim, then retracted it? anyway, he seems like town.

Seroja-null. uhhh...i have nuthing. i need more posts lmao.

Bianca-sus. Probably going to vote her. She's been coasting, clearly been active as she voted Ness for now reason, then went. Posts have been low quality, and she hasnt even filled in the questionare?

Dolby-null. Good reads with detail, but nothing else really stands out to me.

Toads-townlean. Pretty much every post has been worth reading, jumped straight in with the questionare and nothing seems scummy.

me-nothing. has posted garbage.

Chele-Strong townlean. Extremely good reads with LOTS of detail, a lot of comparisons.

Zendel-null. a lot of agression. i need more stuff for more detail.

thank you everyone for reading my brief reads that are all the same.

Sigh.

NEW FLIPPING READS:
Town:
Dolby honestly same as last game, a little less active tho
Toads Genuinely seems to be helping town.
Chele After reading her posts, I don't think a new scum would give that much detail. Could see a possible Chele/Dedenne because of Ness' bussing last game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I didn't mean to post yet lol

Bianca has had no problem with continuing votes on ness throughout the course of a day as scum. Like in caxnival. Her voting herself is albeit strange. We all know Bianca has no problem in lying to faces and so I don't know what angle she is trying to play with her recent actions

Nightmares so quickly to believe a third party is strange too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quick reads:
Town
Dedenne
Chele
Ness
Punchy

Everyone else has null or scum potential so I need to sit down and look through posts and devise a stance on some. Seroja and Evan will become an issue if not cleared

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those last two being quiet is what I meant

Bianca has had no problem with continuing votes on ness throughout the course of a day as scum. Like in caxnival. Her voting herself is albeit strange. We all know Bianca has no problem in lying to faces and so I don't know what angle she is trying to play with her recent actions

Nightmares so quickly to believe a third party is strange too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quick reads:
Town
Dedenne
Chele
Ness
Punchy

Everyone else has null or scum potential so I need to sit down and look through posts and devise a stance on some. Seroja and Evan will become an issue if not cleared

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those last two being quiet is what I meant

What changed about Dedenne? You agreed with Chele's suspicion on her.

I could see a possible toads/Dedenne combo team

You know, I would expect you to at least explain some things you say because you have played several games by now. I guess not.

I would also expect you not to say weird-ass things which only confuse us too but oh well.

You know, I would expect you to at least explain some things you say because you have played several games by now. I guess not.

I would also expect you not to say weird-ass things which only confuse us too but oh well.

The timing of their scumlean posts on me is one minute of each other lol and the fact that you stated that there is a change of heart in toads read of Dedenne made me feel there is a possible combo team here at work.

Dedenne's reads post shows that actually have been following along

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here come post timing conspiracy theories. Bianca at her finest, still waiting for you to say" I'm town". But instead you are talking about whose gonna bandwagon you first... lol

Dedenne's reads post shows that actually have been following along

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here come post timing conspiracy theories. Bianca at her finest, still waiting for you to say" I'm town". But instead you are talking about whose gonna bandwagon you first... lol

And that's enough for a town lean? I disagree.

The timing of their scumlean posts on me is one minute of each other lol and the fact that you stated that there is a change of heart in toads read of Dedenne made me feel there is a possible combo team here at work.

It could've just been a coincidence, which it was, cos half the time I was doing geography lmao.

And that's enough for a town lean? I disagree.

Should I just agree with someone else's analaysis of someone? Or make my opinions about someone's actions. I think I'm gonna go off of what the person actually produces. No one pressured dedenne, they didn't force write something about each person, they just gave us reads

Back