• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Look at me, my hands are on the keyboard and I'm not majjing, meaning I'm confirmed town

Ya’know that anybody can just do that as scum? Even I can just wait a while when Bianca has voted and then convince everybody I’m Town then... and then quickly maj

Ya’know that anybody can just do that as scum? Even I can just wait a while when Bianca has voted and then convince everybody I’m Town then... and then quickly maj

Or I could maj now and guarentee that I win at the moment. Occam's Razor says that I'm not mafia because I can win right now rather than later

and he doesn't need to convince anyone ..he can just win right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I guess the question right now is..who do you trust the most at this point

The thing is Dolby could have majjed u know if he is scum.

Yeah that’s true, but I’m saying that there is a possibility that he could just be waiting a while when you still have your vote on me... and then quickly maj. Anything could happen, Bianca.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk who I trust, this is a hard question
I like your behaviour and I’ve trusted Dolby throughout the whole game

and he doesn't need to convince anyone ..he can just win right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I guess the question right now is..who do you trust the most at this point

I trust you more than Chele, but I want to read through the thread again before I decide

Yeah that’s true, but I’m saying that there is a possibility that he could just be waiting a while when you still have your vote on me... and then quickly maj. Anything could happen, Bianca.

but if i were scum and Dolby voted you..i won't even wait. Id hammer you because its my win con

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Dolby holding back is against his win con if he is mafia

but if i were scum and Dolby voted you..i won't even wait. Id hammer you because its my win con

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Dolby holding back is against his win con if he is mafia

Yes I know this
He could just be like “I’m confirmed Town” and wait 5 minutes so that we don’t vote him, then quickly hammer me
Anything could be a surprise lol
And oh no this is SS3 again...

So Dolby..you can vote for the one who's sussing you up to this minute (me) or vote the ones who's trusting you all the time (Chele).

Yes I know this
He could just be like “I’m confirmed Town” and wait 5 minutes so that we don’t vote him, then quickly hammer me
Anything could be a surprise lol
And oh no this is SS3 again...

It's already been 5 minutes, if not more
I could end it now if I want, by ensuring that I'm the only one in the vote thread at the time beforehand
And I don't have an ss to worry about this time

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Dolby..you can vote for the one who's sussing you up to this minute (me) or vote the ones who's trusting you all the time (Chele).

What made you change your mind on me?

Well he’d make his decision by looking back at the thread, but guys be quick, I’m about to go to class

Actually don’t rush Dolby, we still have time after I come back from school

Back