Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

We will see lol...Cleb can you speed it up now ...I know mafia won already ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not scum. I swear. Bianca please vote Evan, if you wait any longer, I'm gonna think you are scum with him.....
are you open to voting for him?

it was Chele who hammered him...not me

If Evan is mafia, it's not Toads, 100% on that. He could have lead the lynch on me by abandoning his values. It'd have to be between Chele and Bianca for me

If Evan is mafia, one of you sacrificed your vote to protect your identity

no if Evan is mafia, you missed your opportunity to do that? we would've voted Chele the next day and you would've won

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chele what are you typing rn

no if Evan is mafia, you missed your opportunity to do that? we would've voted Chele the next day and you would've won

But I have no agenda like that. At this point, mafia should just win if they will win and not prolong this game any longer. As town, it is really daunting to speculate whether this is mountainous or not

But I have no agenda like that. At this point, mafia should just win if they will win and not prolong this game any longer. As town, it is really daunting to speculate whether this is mountainous or not

its clearly a mountainous set up at this point

ok hold up catching up with the thread, so confused. Why is this game not over yet? Who's scum? And can you guys now see I'm town yet??

a mountainous set up is clearly two factions: townies and mafia and thats it

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok hold up catching up with the thread, so confused. Why is this game not over yet? Who's scum? And can you guys now see I'm town yet??

It's dolby/toads team more than Evan/Chele team really

Trying to catch scum in a lie by claiming to mafside on the last day
Also, Evan was majjed (far to early honestly). And it may or may not be gg

if that is your intent, it didnt' really help town..either you got surprised with the mountainous set up as this will break your claim or you are really scum

Toads, if it's you, can you just tell us that we lost

Though with all this debate I'll doubt we'll get an answer

Yup it's toads/chele

GG folks

- - - Post Merge - - -

GDI toads, you deserve this for fooling us all. Chele kind of doesn't since we should have killed her ages ago but effs whatever. I'm done with this game

Back