• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Of course evan won't admit he is scum... because then we will just know its him and Chele. I'm standing by that.

Tbh, with Bianca trying to expand teammate possibilities, I can honestly see her as a partner with Evan if he flips scum

Tbh, with Bianca trying to expand teammate possibilities, I can honestly see her as a partner with Evan if he flips scum

only Bianca and Chele are possible if I was scum at this point

but I'm not so it's either Bianca/Chele or Toads/Chele, and we just lost

please lynch me next if this game continues at this point...let Chele , Dolby and Toads duke it out at the end.

unless it really is one scum (COUGH CHELE COUGH CHELE COUGH) and they're keeping quiet

town doesn't deserve to win but if it's toads/chele I'm so pissed

if it's bianca/chele I'm sad but not upset, it was town just being stupid and discounting people way too early and finding out way too late we were wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca vote Cleb for the lulz :lemon: I was going to say vote cleb and it'd be 2-2, with Dolby as the deciding vote to either lynch the host or kill me, but he already voted me and I'm majjed so :(

you guys haven't even considered Dolby really?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynching Dolby was the best alternative before Nightmares i still think to this day

Well Bianca or Evan are lying... and this is dumb talking about. I already PMed Cleb on discord. See you when the PM gets posted

Well Bianca or Evan are lying... and this is dumb talking about. I already PMed Cleb on discord. See you when the PM gets posted

See, if this game continues, whatever you are gonna suss me of also bounces off everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if Evan is lying, why am I the only one lying. Why can't it be you or Dolby or for that matter .Chele

It's eminently obvious Chele is scum, she majjed me.

Unless ofc you assume I'm scum and she's my partner.

But yeah, none of this matters until Cleb confirms I'm dead and scum wins. I just wanna know before I die who the scum are

Just out, joint with Dolby like you already have in the voting thread, and be done with it

Back