• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Wtf you didn't even try.... I was trying to not lynch you. I felt like I could've too. I had doubts about eh both of you but clearly I believed Evan was a scum over you.

Jesus that makes me so angry. I have hammered myself in a past game but that was under extreme circumstances. And playing against your win con is against the rules

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could take credit for this, Evan and Chele is my guess

Nightmares said:
o no, we were totally winning before nightmares voted!!!!! Bans are ******** anyway and only last a couple of weeks so who gives a ****. I play mafia like twice a year anyway shssnns

well seeing as how you showed little disdain or respect for the rules of the game and some of the people, maybe you should play even less than that... shshshsshsssssshhhhssnnnnnnnnnnnnssssshhshshshshshshhhhhsssssssnnnnnsnsnnnnnns

Do I get modkilled for not voting?

Guys, I was literally gonna vote no lynch or vote for Evan. Even so, I thought that Nightmares? jump so quick on Dolby was a little bit suspicious. I 99.9% trust Dolby the most out of all the players in the game, and wouldn?t wanna vote him. But still, on D4 I want a lynch on Evan. As soon as voting opens I?m voting him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait.. that is if we actually survive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do I get modkilled for not voting?

Guys, I was literally gonna vote no lynch or vote for Evan. Even so, I thought that Nightmares’ jump so quick on Dolby was a little bit suspicious. I 99.9% trust Dolby the most out of all the players in the game, and wouldn’t wanna vote him. But still, on D4 I want a lynch on Evan. As soon as voting opens I’m voting him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you’re maf it’s cool, I’m gonna maf side if it’s 2v2v1 tomorrow and Cleb doesn’t end the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

aldo it ended early so you’re exempt

If you’re maf it’s cool, I’m gonna maf side if it’s 2v2v1 tomorrow and Cleb doesn’t end the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

aldo it ended early so you’re exempt
I’m not maf.
Also, the reason I suggested 1 Maf was because of the KP. It could be possible.
Either way, Mafia has a chance of winning tomorrow.
2 Mafia;
2 v 2 v 1
1 Mafia;
3 v 1 v 1
Mislynch
2 v 1 v 1
Night kill
1 v 1 v 1 ( mafia wins, right?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 1 Maf thing was just to explain to all of you guys.
And thank god I’m not modkilled

I’m not maf.
Also, the reason I suggested 1 Maf was because of the KP. It could be possible.
Either way, Mafia has a chance of winning tomorrow.
2 Mafia;
2 v 2 v 1
1 Mafia;
3 v 1 v 1
Mislynch
2 v 1 v 1
Night kill
1 v 1 v 1 ( mafia wins, right?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 1 Maf thing was just to explain to all of you guys.
And thank god I’m not modkilled

Eh, 1v1v1 I’d like to happen because Id be kingmaker rather than a hostage, but 1 mafia in a 11 player game with a surv is pretty unbalanced. Even a hypothetical 9v2 is unbalanced

Eh, 1v1v1 I’d like to happen because Id be kingmaker rather than a hostage, but 1 mafia in a 11 player game with a surv is pretty unbalanced. Even a hypothetical 9v2 is unbalanced
But 1 v 1 v 1 means that Mafia outnumbers Town? Or do you have to pick a side?

But 1 v 1 v 1 means that Mafia outnumbers Town? Or do you have to pick a side?

Depends on the specific wording of the mafia win condition. If they have to equal town, I win automatically. If they have to equal all other players, I'm kingmaker and have to decide

Sure chele, sure.

If if's only one scum and they STILLLLL win, that shows how stupid town was this game. Cuz that's ultra imbalanced.

And besides, we've lost anyway even if there's only one since I'm guaranteed lynched tomorrow. Oh well. I tried but there's nothing I can do to convince you that y'all are wrong for the fourth time :lemon:

Sure chele, sure.

If if's only one scum and they STILLLLL win, that shows how stupid town was this game. Cuz that's ultra imbalanced.

And besides, we've lost anyway even if there's only one since I'm guaranteed lynched tomorrow. Oh well. I tried but there's nothing I can do to convince you that y'all are wrong for the fourth time :lemon:
Uh
You aren’t even trying to create a two person team
Yeah you’re def scum but I’ll still side with you tomorrow
(Also, Bianca/Chele doesn’t make sense because Bianca had the chance to maj at the time and spoke about it at the time, but w/e)

Well, if there was somehow one scum, t

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Cleb wouldn’t have only one scum, but if he did I’d be ****ed tomorrow, not you
And all the team combos would be out the window, but we’d know that the last day (and even if town did lynch you then that wouldnt be guarenteed loss as I could still townside as kingmaker)

Except I'm not mafia and I'm ****ing frustrated that scum completely slipped by us. At this point either you lied, in which case you're dead tomorrow, or it has to be Chele/Bianca and we've lost. If toads is scum I will flip serious ****

Again, I can't do anything to convince people otherwise, and it sucks, but we deserve to lose anyway so *shrugs*

you guys its so clear i cant even believe this..

there is no tp....the reason why mafia didnt win yet is yup there are 2 mafias , no tp, 4 townies left..

one of mafia is dolby

Yes I'm just waiting for the Day post confirming we are still alive, and once that comes up we can lynch Dolby :)

As for the other scum, its between Toads, Vanessa, Chele and Evan.

If you sus me still, you are all bonkers in the head seriously.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in order of scuminess toads > chele > evan > vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I'm just waiting for the Day post confirming we are still alive, and once that comes up we can lynch Dolby :)

:p

Ok seriously where’s Cleb I want my win

Also, you guys are misinterpreting stuff, I’d only be mafia if they didn’t out and side with me since we don’t know the wording of their win con (honestly, that would be such a dick move)

Dolby, the only way you can be to is id there is one mafia, otherwise, the game would have ended a cycle ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

tp is if there is one mafia, one mafia is just cray cray

Back