• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

No, I mean that Sensai would’ve probably read through the scum chat in full if mafia and they’d probably already have a list of full claims and sifts. I’d be astounded if it my claim wasn’t referenced somewhere there

Are you really trying to change the lynch just off of that

Town:
Punchy: Pretty much confirmed town but we reALLY need to lynch mafia and see their PM before being sure
Dolby: he's already claimed Survivor so... he was the first one to point out Punchy's slip, which makes me highly doubtful that his win condition is to kill town
Nightmares: I saw her PM so I can confirm
Vanessa: She's been quite pushy for this lynch, which makes me believe she's town. I don't believe as mafia she'd take the risk and have Sensai flip town...and I doubt she'd push this lynch if Sensai was her teammate lmaoo

Null:
Evan: Unless I'm being ********, Evan didn't believe Dolby's claim and said "you couldn't be SK" or whatever...which....idk. Nothing else really stands out
Bianca: who knows tbh

Sus:
Sensai: I didn't like how she just dismissed my points like that, which makes me slightly sus. I can't remember what else I said about her so just go check if for some reason you wanna know jsns
Toad: I find his thought process slightly off and he also dismissed a point from Vanessa a while back, which I don't get why. ("I don't think we should be talking about this"). He seems rather defensive of Bianca but I'm not sure whether his intentions are to help us, or mislead us o_O...

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I mean that Sensai would?ve probably read through the scum chat in full if mafia and they?d probably already have a list of full claims and sifts. I?d be astounded if it my claim wasn?t referenced somewhere there

He hasn't read through the thread properly, as he said himself, so it's not crazy to think he could have missed the maf chat

Nightmares said:
Toad: I find his thought process slightly off and he also dismissed a point from Vanessa a while back, which I don't get why. ("I don't think we should be talking about this"). He seems rather defensive of Bianca but I'm not sure whether his intentions are to help us, or mislead us o_O...

1. How can you say my thought process is off when like two other people agree and say the same thing. I get expressing opinions, but you town read them.
2. I said we shouldn't talk about it, because we were talking about specific wording about role PMs and I didn't want anyone to get mod killed

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND STOP USING THE R-WORD...

I worked with a lot of children with different types of special needs, so it is a very touchy subject to me and I heard so many times of people disrespecting them for their disabilities often using that word to describe them very derogatorily. Its disgusting to use it, so please stop

Toads is like confirmed town. And yes,! I stand by what I said, it’s a good example of use of disportionate information

Toads is like confirmed town. And yes,! I stand by what I said, it’s a good example of use of disportionate information

I'm curious to why you say I'm confirmed, but I hope you aren't doing it to keep me on your good side. I'm still weary of Survivor claims. Mostly because I know how sketchy mine was in Egyptian God game

I'm curious to why you say I'm confirmed, but I hope you aren't doing it to keep me on your good side. I'm still weary of Survivor claims. Mostly because I know how sketchy mine was in Egyptian God game

Toads, you wouldn’t be doing what you’re doing with Bianca as mafia because you’d get called out for it as mafia. This should make sense to you. If not and you’re town, then I have wildly misinterpretied something that you said

1. How can you say my thought process is off when like two other people agree and say the same thing. I get expressing opinions, but you town read them.
2. I said we shouldn't talk about it, because we were talking about specific wording about role PMs and I didn't want anyone to get mod killed

1) que
2) cool ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads is like confirmed town

This is the first time I'm hearing this lmfao

Evan: Unless I'm being ********, Evan didn't believe Dolby's claim and said "you couldn't be SK" or whatever...which....idk. Nothing else really stands out

I skeptically believed Dolby's claim, and went through some mental gymnastics to justify that position, including considering whether Dolby could be hostile TP. Me ruling out him being SK is me discounting the possibility of hostile TP.

Also, I love how I always get narrowed down in these games :( I get the case on Seroja and will vote her for now, but I want to go through her posts more carefully on my own and not just mimic town's opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

*vote Sensai, rip

1) que
2) cool ok

Vanessa and Dolby both said they agreed about focusing on Evan, Seroja, and You. And both shouted me out saying that they agreed with my thought process. So like I don't see how you can town read them for their thought process about who to lynch today and who scum is, but then I devised the strategy that they based their reads off of and you scum read me for it.

And I know Dolby is TP, so maybe give them credibility is a better way to say that rather than town read.

Vanessa and Dolby both said they agreed about focusing on Evan, Seroja, and You. And both shouted me out saying that they agreed with my thought process. So like I don't see how you can town read them for their thought process about who to lynch today and who scum is, but then I devised the strategy that they based their reads off of and you scum read me for it.

And I know Dolby is TP, so maybe give them credibility is a better way to say that rather than town read.

I think I worded it wrong, I didn't mean who you wanted to lynch
Your posts in general are just not sitting right with me

I skeptically believed Dolby's claim, and went through some mental gymnastics to justify that position, including considering whether Dolby could be hostile TP. Me ruling out him being SK is me discounting the possibility of hostile TP.

Also, I love how I always get narrowed down in these games :( I get the case on Seroja and will vote her for now, but I want to go through her posts more carefully on my own and not just mimic town's opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

*vote Sensai, rip

the thing with Dolby is he is very competent about how he is perceived and what will most likely happen to him in the game.
Town Dolby - a little scummy because if he plays too well early on he just gets lynched N1 because he is in the god tier
Scum Dolby - logic has flaws, less involved, pandering just to avoid being lynched

Either way you look at it, Dolby uses tactics more subtle than claiming survivor. I honestly think he claimed just so he wouldn't get lynched at night because mafia knows its a waste of time. Dolby as a survivor needs to live, and so him claiming survivor up front makes sense because no mafia will kill TP (unless he doesn't get killed at night because he is mafia....)(and unless that mafia is me and I want to be spiteful :cool: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I worded it wrong, I didn't mean who you wanted to lynch
Your posts in general are just not sitting right with me

V A G U E
unless you can put your finger on something more concrete, no one is gonna give you credibility for it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seroja still seems like a fair lynch too, signs would point right to Nightmares or Chele or Evan for her partner. Like really strongly.

so to the inevitable person whose gonna say "I don't like this lynch because it seems too easy" there are plenty of people who are against it. Not to mention the possibility of bussing but, we'll cross that bridge if we come to it

I honestly don't care about credibility, it's not like I'm gonna be lynched at this point

are you just trying to avoid being lynched, or are you trying to get scum lynched

giphy.gif

I wish I could defend myself/seroja but theres nothing I can say that could possibly justify her actions/whatever made you think she was scummy. I'm backed into a corner and idk what to do now.

Just voting now and I'll continue playing for as long as I can (eod is like 4am)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watch this bite my ass again :/

I wish I could defend myself/seroja but theres nothing I can say that could possibly justify her actions/whatever made you think she was scummy. I'm backed into a corner and idk what to do now.

Just voting now and I'll continue playing for as long as I can (eod is like 4am)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watch this bite my ass again :/

you don't need to defend yourself, because you can't...but care to provide any reasoning why you're voting for me? RN it looks awfully like an OMGUS vote

you don't need to defend yourself, because you can't...but care to provide any reasoning why you're voting for me? RN it looks awfully like an OMGUS vote

Because from what i've read, youve posted barely anything and scum tend to avoid the thread.

I guess i should use this opportunity to finish reading up to date

Eh, these are the reads of someone who hasn?t read the thread in full. Though I scumlean him more for ?Dolby screams town? and ?Other choice would be Dolby/Bianca?.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I?m surv btw
What? You claimed serial killer that needs to kill townies with parties spelled wrong.

Back