Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Huh what. this be confuzzling. Sorry for the lack of activity from me recently, but IDK what you're all talking about. I still see a Bianca/Senroja team.

Huh what. this be confuzzling. Sorry for the lack of activity from me recently, but IDK what you're all talking about. I still see a Bianca/Senroja team.

Go back and read, or state your claim about it. A lot of us agree that scum( or at least today's lynch) should be in seroja Evan and nightmares

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I know what is going to happen too, I hope I'm right! But I don't want to influence anyone or anything so i will keep my mouth shut. I will say what I thought was going to happen closer to End of Day

Go back and read, or state your claim about it. A lot of us agree that scum( or at least today's lynch) should be in seroja Evan and nightmares

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I know what is going to happen too, I hope I'm right! But I don't want to influence anyone or anything so i will keep my mouth shut. I will say what I thought was going to happen closer to End of Day

Seroj was TRing me because I was her favorite player, and with no other reasoning, I need to get Sensai's reads so I can get a good read from him

Please on't bite my ass off for this. I've only skimmed over the thread so if this seems off, I apologise.

• Zendel - Playstyle seems very different to SU2 where he was scum. I say this every time I play with Zendel and he's town. Hopefully I'm not wrong this time.
  • Dolby - Screams town. Though I'm doubting myself with him. Its hard to tell most of the time, aka Caxnival
  • Punchy - Interactions with Nighmares seem off and could imply they're working together. Definitely can see a team in these two. Nothing they've posted provides us with any real content, all are just fillery and shiposting. Apparently confirmed town though so I musta missed something.
  • Nightmares - ****posting and terrible use of words makes me think town though can see potential team with punchy. Scum would be more careful about what they say and so far, nighmares doesn't seem to give a ****.
  • Toad - Trollish just like always ;)
  • Ness/Vanessa - Slight AtE suggesting frustration to the people playing however that doesn't make me want to penalise him because I can see his annoyance. Vanessa continues Ness' playstyle and ISO'd Seroja (The whole thing about sussing seroja is confusing, no idea why people sussed her and now I have to pick up the pieces)
  • Bianca - Where's the "I'm town!!!" posts that Bianca usually makes?
  • Evan - Not much to go off
  • Chele - Very helpful and real high content posts. A definite town lean for me.

Overall I'm struggling to take this game seriously. So much *****ing and squabbling over nothing. Grow up and play properly.

Top choices for scum are Evan purely based in inactiveness. If Evan has been lurking then thats a good reason to think she's scum. Other choice is Dolby/Bianca purely off gut feeling. Bianca does seem a bit standoffish this game unlike others where she was town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip me, expecting people to rip my head off now

Eh, these are the reads of someone who hasn’t read the thread in full. Though I scumlean him more for “Dolby screams town” and “Other choice would be Dolby/Bianca”.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I’m surv btw

Eh, these are the reads of someone who hasn’t read the thread in full. Though I scumlean him more for “Dolby screams town” and “Other choice would be Dolby/Bianca”.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I’m surv btw

I did say I skimmed the thread and got a brief idea. Also wtf is surv?

I did say I skimmed the thread and got a brief idea. Also wtf is surv?

Survivor

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is gonna reflect poorly on me honestly if I’m wrong, but does anybody else think Sebsai not knowing my role is a townslip? We could be entirely wrong on this

Survivor

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is gonna reflect poorly on me honestly if I’m wrong, but does anybody else think Sebsai not knowing my role is a townslip? We could be entirely wrong on this

I don't think so, as either alignment he could have just missed the post where you outed. Scum wouldn't outright know if you are TP or town

I don't think so, as either alignment he could have just missed the post where you outed. Scum wouldn't outright know if you are TP or town

No, I mean that Sensai would?ve probably read through the scum chat in full if mafia and they?d probably already have a list of full claims and sifts. I?d be astounded if it my claim wasn?t referenced somewhere there

No, I mean that Sensai would’ve probably read through the scum chat in full if mafia and they’d probably already have a list of full claims and sifts. I’d be astounded if it my claim wasn’t referenced somewhere there

Hmm ok I see what you mean...unless he didn't read the full scum chat either

- - - Post Merge - - -

But he also didn't know Zendel was dead and that would've been in the scum chat for sure...unless he really didn't read back at all

Back