• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

xCleb

The Pleb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver

Generic Mafia is generic.

Enjoy your slightly meta, bland flavor.

There's people here and some of them are murderin' *****es.

Day 1 has begun! It will end Sunday, December 3, at 11:00PM EST, or when a majority lynch has been reached. With 11 living players, 6 votes will cause an immediate lynch.

Players:
1. PunchyDaHufflepuff - (Citizen) - Hoisted into the Sky - Night 2
2. Nightmares (Citizen) - Self-Cucked - Day 3
3. amazonevan19 - (Citizen) - Rekt - Day 4
4. N e s s VanessaMay18http://www.belltreeforums.com/searc...d=439961&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1 (Citizen) - Fell Asleep - Night 3
5. Seroja SensaiGalladehttp://www.belltreeforums.com/searc...d=439961&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1 (Citizen) - [Temporarily] Took the Host's Spot - Day 2
6. Biancasboutique (Citizen) - Murder by TB - Day 5
7. Dolby (Dormant Serial Killer) - WINNER
8. toadsworthy (Citizen) - Broken - Night 4
9. Dedenne2 (Citizen) - Cucked - Day 1
10. Chele (Mafioso) - Lynched (Day 5)
11. Zendel (Citizen) - Lynched - Night 1

N/A
1. glass
2. Ryumia
3. f11
4. ITookYourWaffles
5. Heyden
6. Tina
7. Locket
8. Byngo
9. Farobi
10. Dad

Last edited:
Hi everyone welcome to generic brand mafia... I will post a questionnaire when I'm at home

Oh okay, thanks for the player links, Dolby.
Now I have to do some stuff so I may not be as active right now, but I will be active in the next hour or so.

Thanks for the ghostwrite Toads, I'm sure to get that full ride to Harvard now

I can add college level essays to my poem business now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay, thanks for the player links, Dolby.
Now I have to do some stuff so I may not be as active right now, but I will be active in the next hour or so.

When you come back answer some stuff for me specifically.
- what games did you read?
- what opinions do you have of some the veteran players in the game?
- what's your strategy for scumhunting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is your healthy dose of RQS

- Timezone and Pronouns
- What is your strategy for scum hunting in this game?
- What player in the game are you most concerned about?
- What's your astrological sign?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- EST and He
- Loud, brash, and in your face... so come for me bish
- Ness and Zendel. Ness will be high off his last win and Zendel I have trouble reading
- Gemini

Well this stinks

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Cst and my pronoun is attack helicopter
2. I'm gay
3. Toadsworthy because he sent me a concerning message through a certain Christmas light
4. Cancer (aka Ajit Pai whose killing net neutrality, all my time has been invested in researching that recently.)

1. PST, Dear Leader and Eternal President both work. Dolby only refers to himself in the third person
2. I wait until someone does something suspicious most of the time, and then tunnel them into the ground D1, then usually having to go for a consensus candidate.
3. Zendal honestly, I can never get a good read on them
4. Don't care

- GMT and she. Don't be that one person that thinks I'm a guy. Cos I'm not.
- look for suspicious moves then say something ridiculous and die
- N e s s LMAO
- Virgo

- - - Post Merge - - -

You now know more about me than you ever did before ;);)

- what games did you read?
- what opinions do you have of some the veteran players in the game?
- what's your strategy for scumhunting?

1. Caxnival, BOTW, Assassin and Wrath Of Egyptians.
2. I have mixed opinions on them. Sometimes I find it pretty unfair, because as seen on this forum (looking at Caxnival) and on other games, it’s a weird thing to keep them alive for a long time during the game. At the same time, they could be big tricksters. In Caxnival, Dolby was kept until D5 and flipped scum when lynched, so I’m not surprised by this. I’ve seen Tina’s play looking at BOTW and Dad’s play during Caxnival. They’re very hard to read, especially when they could make big reads posts that actually make a good point against people. Tina in BOTW sent screenshots of her journal where she proved that she was recording every post and taking notes. People townread her because of this. She flipped scum. Something similar happened in the Kingmaker game with Tina when she was Town. She said that she read up on a few Mafia games all for her reads post, and people also read her as Town for that.
3. I normally take private notes of things and write questions for specific posts on people. Therefore, I can collect them in a reads post and see what they say in the future. At other times, I add up all the negative and positive things about their play. If there’s more negative than positive, then they’re a sus. After, I’d carefully ISO them. If their behaviour still seems scummy by ISOing, then they are a scumread.

- Timezone and Pronouns

1. Fiji Time (GMT +13), she/her
2. As mentioned in question 3 of my personal questions.
3. I’m concerned about the Newbies more than the pros. They could start a tantrum at any time when they’re Scum, and many people (like me) read that as devastated newbie Town behaviour. They could end up endgaming, because normally towards LYLO, I’ve noticed that Town usually panics and lynches pros.
4. Why is this a question?

EST, He/Him
I'll just wait until someone does something bad in my eyes, and then bring it up when I make my next reads.
I'm kind concerned about Chele
I think I'm Scorpio?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously just realized that I typed like the same strategy as Dolby... whoops.

- Timezone and Pronouns

GMT, I'm a he but you may also refer to me as "pig".

I don't think I've ever had a strategy, I just play the game casually and if I think I have found scum I will push on them.

Ness, mofo had me totally fooled last game.

Gemini, which is oddly very accurate. I'm an introverted Gemini.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, Toad you're a Gemini too? This explains so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, Toad you're a Gemini too? This explains so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT just died.

I'm an extroverted Gemini for sure. I'm also a may Gemini which makes me weird I feel like

Back