• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

It's already been 5 minutes, if not more
I could end it now if I want, by ensuring that I'm the only one in the vote thread at the time beforehand
And I don't have an ss to worry about this time

- - - Post Merge - - -

What made you change your mind on me?

I told you my reasons:

1) If you are really scum, you deserve the win...Town has been stupid to listen to lynch you since the beginning so kudos you managed to make it

2) If Chele is scum, yay!

So I will vote for Chele and not you, because honestly Chele doesnt deserve to win at this point

Also Dolby, I kinda don’t think it’s you... I feel like it’s more Bianca because she was an early townread and didn’t get killed for some reason. Unless Mafia wanted to keep her alive. Also I felt that she was townleaned just for the meta fact, people didn’t actually look at her posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im deciding on how satisfied I will be either way with the results. Dolby losing to you is unjustified really.

That’s basically bias. So since I’m a noob you don’t want Dolby’s reputation to be bad if I’m scum so that he loses to a noob? That’s how I interpret it. Bianca just pretend that Dolby and I are both Newbies (lawl) and don’t think about your own desire for the results.

She kinda confirmed that I was town through her bad play though, so really her switching isn't justified by any strategy, even if her reasons for voting her were bad

Not the first time it's happened

Also Dolby, I kinda don’t think it’s you... I feel like it’s more Bianca because she was an early townread and didn’t get killed for some reason. Unless Mafia wanted to keep her alive. Also I felt that she was townleaned just for the meta fact, people didn’t actually look at her posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That’s basically bias. So since I’m a noob you don’t want Dolby’s reputation to be bad if I’m scum so that he loses to a noob? That’s how I interpret it. Bianca just pretend that Dolby and I are both Newbies (lawl) and don’t think about your own desire for the results.

It's not about being a Newbie, its about the work that you put in. Remember, I keep telling you that your playstyle is like Tina, big reads, you come and you go, and then become inactive.

Dolby on the other hand is suspicious because he likes to claim third party. However, he is playing the game .

And I am always wary of inactives...

So even If I lose to Dolby, its okay but losing to an inactive and then come and go...its really just scummy play for me

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter

Screw this set up, screw whoever is bad, screw mafia.... I'm out

Lol bye guys kill whoever is the bad

She kinda confirmed that I was town through her bad play though, so really her switching isn't justified by any strategy, even if her reasons for voting her were bad

Not the first time it's happened

I don't have any strategy. I want to win but if I lose , I will lose on my terms and not somebody else's bad play

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chele, do you want to win?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What would you do if I vote myself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Chele..go ahead vote for Dolby.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll prove to you I am town.

Chele
Voting Record
D1: Chele was the first to vote for Bianca and expressed disappointment when after I had switched the wagon from Bianca to Dedenne
Also, I?m pretty disappointed about the lynch on Dedenne. I mean, she shared her reads and if she were to be Mafia, she would know that she had to make good reads with effort in them to avoid being scumleaned. However, her reads were very short just like a basic newbie?s read and it didn?t feel forced because there was no major points or susses on anybody.
D2: Placeholder on herself, stayed away D2, honestly don't know how to take it
D3: Was away, said that she was planning to vote no lynch after Nightmares was majjed. Of note is that Vanessa was the only one to vote for her and died the next night
D4: Majjed Evan. While Chele is my preferred lynch while I'm making this, I really don't see it as a maf slip. The only situation in which maf intentionally maj's without speaking is when they know that they will win because of the vote. Because of that, I'm not completely writing her off as scum, despite what Toads and Evan have said

Though while I was writing this post I did notice something. Every single killed person except for Zendal was suspicious of Chele. At the start of D4, I stated that Toads surviving felt weird to me (he was automatically going after Evan), and Vanessa died in his place, despite Toads being pretty much clear at the time. He was left alive, obviously, because he was going to vote Evan, but Vanessa thought that Chele was the obvious teammate and was vocal about it

Dolby's post makes me want to lynch Chele :thinking:
I think it would be a good idea to lynch Evan or Nightmares because they would give us more information, but I really think Chele's scum.
This seems like a cautious scum defense
Refering to Nightmares saying she'll vote Chele, the only one of his last posts not focused on going after Chele
Don't worry, I think Chele is scum. after thinking about it, it would be a dumb idea to lynch anyone else yet.
I think that Chele/Evan would be a valid team. I think that we should lynch Evan because his lynch would help us the most. I see not many people believe that Chele is scum, but that's because Evan is apparently more scummy.
Consents to voting Evan as a comprimise lynch (Nightmares is lynched D3)
Evan goes on for a few posts before reverting to his previous stance
#LynchCheleD3
Charles teammate is Evan, I'm getting paranoid about Toads, he might be playing us

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMO, Evan not confirmed
Goes for Charles/Evan
And now we wait for Charles to kill someone, if she hasn't already
Evan's opinions on Bianca were mixed, changing from scum to town to scum again, but he never mentioned her D2, like, at all

Vanessa death honestly shocked me because at that point in time I believed that it would be Toads, and it actually shook my trust in Toads after the fact
Yeah if it's not Dolby I honestly think it's toads/chele at this point
I bet it's toads lol
But I mean the obvious team would be Evan/Chele
I don't think it's Bianca because someone who isn't being scumread has no motives to vote no lynch other than giving town another day
TRing of Bianca
Honestly, don't think that Bianca would kill Vanessa. She was townreading her above Toads at that point

Yesterday and today, I had expressed doubt that it was Chele, as my faith in Toads being town had been shaken. Nor did Chele majjing make sense as scum intentionally driving that lynch. Toads thought differently though, he paid no heed to Bianca (who's best kill would be myself, as Toads obviously thought I was dying, wouldn't think of Bianca as sus, and instavote Chele. I had expressed doubt to who it was and could have voted for Bianca). Chele's best kill would be Toads, and he was going to vote for her no matter what.
Strategically, it actually makes no sense for Bianca to kill Toads actually, as she had guarenteed her victory by killing me and keeping him alive
*real talk* I am a citizen, ISTG

Chele came in here, then voted, then left

She saw us all saying that it is her and evan, then she was like lemme maj to get some credit.
Chele literally voted and left.... like wtf
It was a joke.... lol, my guess is dolby dies tonight. Bianca and Chele vote me and Chele wins. I swear I'm not scum lol
I don't think you are in a position to comment on posting amount of us when you out in a vote and dipped. Not to mention you heavens mentioned anything about Evan being citizen. Sounds like you are just pandering to cover your arse when Dolby comes up dead next.

Hopefully Bianca will believe me when that happens

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like literally the first line of your last post is so ****ing annoying seeing as how you didn't even post on day 4. If anyone is not citizen now it's definitely you.
do you really think I could string along that schtick about you being detective this long... like I get this is a weird position, but we shouldn't just lose all of our thoughts on this game right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if I was scum rn and in good favor of most people, do you really think I would try to stir the pot like I am or would just lay low? Chele literally voted and didn't say anything. AND WERE JUST GONNA GLOSS OVER THAT FACT? idgaf what your excuse is, thats scummy and Chile's last two posts are scummy as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol Chile.... Chele*
He was clearly tunneling Chele the whole time (his sus on me is irrelevant as I'm now confirmed), but Bianca could have killed me, left him alive, watched him vote Chele, and maj Chele after that)

Bianca killing Toads specifically as scum makes no sense. As Toads, would not have voted her, he could have killed me, he'd vote Chele, and she'd come in for the maj. Thus I am inclined to believe it's Chele

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any strategy. I want to win but if I lose , I will lose on my terms and not somebody else's bad play

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chele, do you want to win?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What would you do if I vote myself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Chele..go ahead vote for Dolby.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll prove to you I am town.

Due you doubt that I'm town, or are you trying to conclusively prove that Chele is scum

Because I would have majjed Chele if mafia

Chele
Voting Record
D1: Chele was the first to vote for Bianca and expressed disappointment when after I had switched the wagon from Bianca to Dedenne

D2: Placeholder on herself, stayed away D2, honestly don't know how to take it
D3: Was away, said that she was planning to vote no lynch after Nightmares was majjed. Of note is that Vanessa was the only one to vote for her and died the next night
D4: Majjed Evan. While Chele is my preferred lynch while I'm making this, I really don't see it as a maf slip. The only situation in which maf intentionally maj's without speaking is when they know that they will win because of the vote. Because of that, I'm not completely writing her off as scum, despite what Toads and Evan have said

Though while I was writing this post I did notice something. Every single killed person except for Zendal was suspicious of Chele. At the start of D4, I stated that Toads surviving felt weird to me (he was automatically going after Evan), and Vanessa died in his place, despite Toads being pretty much clear at the time. He was left alive, obviously, because he was going to vote Evan, but Vanessa thought that Chele was the obvious teammate and was vocal about it

Refering to Nightmares saying she'll vote Chele, the only one of his last posts not focused on going after Chele

Consents to voting Evan as a comprimise lynch (Nightmares is lynched D3)
Evan goes on for a few posts before reverting to his previous stance

Goes for Charles/Evan

Evan's opinions on Bianca were mixed, changing from scum to town to scum again, but he never mentioned her D2, like, at all

Vanessa death honestly shocked me because at that point in time I believed that it would be Toads, and it actually shook my trust in Toads after the fact

TRing of Bianca
Honestly, don't think that Bianca would kill Vanessa. She was townreading her above Toads at that point

Yesterday and today, I had expressed doubt that it was Chele, as my faith in Toads being town had been shaken. Nor did Chele majjing make sense as scum intentionally driving that lynch. Toads thought differently though, he paid no heed to Bianca (who's best kill would be myself, as Toads obviously thought I was dying, wouldn't think of Bianca as sus, and instavote Chele. I had expressed doubt to who it was and could have voted for Bianca). Chele's best kill would be Toads, and he was going to vote for her no matter what.
Strategically, it actually makes no sense for Bianca to kill Toads actually, as she had guarenteed her victory by killing me and keeping him alive

He was clearly tunneling Chele the whole time (his sus on me is irrelevant as I'm now confirmed), but Bianca could have killed me, left him alive, watched him vote Chele, and maj Chele after that)

Bianca killing Toads specifically as scum makes no sense. As Toads, would not have voted her, he could have killed me, he'd vote Chele, and she'd come in for the maj. Thus I am inclined to believe it's Chele

- - - Post Merge - - -

Due you doubt that I'm town, or are you trying to conclusively prove that Chele is scum

Because I would have majjed Chele if mafia

why do you think i asked her to vote for you? who else is gonna vote?

K, that's fair, I'm honestly uncomfortable with this as it feels like I'm playing with fire though

The fact is she didn't vote for you because she knows I'm town

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw I still think Cleb is playing us as he didn't even answer if there is at least one mafia in this game...its a simple yes or no question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I don't see any reason why cleb refuses to answer the question

- - - Post Merge - - -

or maybe not..as he said this is the last day.now I am trusting his word on that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, I gotta go for now. I will now vote for #Chele...

Dolby and Chele can debate now .. I think I am done explaining. So its up to them.

Ok, now for my post on

Bianca
Voting Record
D1: Voted Ness/Vanessa as a joke, placeholdered herself, and switched to Dedenne as a last resort
D2: Placeholdered
D3: Nightmares, to me, switched to no lynch
D4: Voted me, then unvoted

Tbh, while I'm not a fan of her D1, D3 and D4 get pretty good townpoints, and she could have easily abandoned her crusade against me, then railed against me the next day (today). Her D5 is eh though, but I really don't see her killing Toads. Leaving Toads alive and killing me would have left her free rein to get a guarenteed lynch on Chele through Toads vote. Same goes for the Vanessa kill N3

The fact that she recognizes that I'm confirmed town and Chele still refuses to take a stance bodes well for her. Chele actually doesn't know which one of us she trusts, even though I could end the game right now if I wanted if I was maf (yes she did eventually take a stance, but leaving herself an out on the me issue is really weird since for all intents and purposes I should be confirmed town in pretty much anyone's mind)

Bianca voting for no lynch, operating under the assumption that there was two maf on D4, despite being able to try to save my life when she was the only mafia and side with my surv claim, and actions in this LYLO bode well for her being town. While I am uncomfortable with her voting Chele so quickly, I feel that overall her behavior has been far more towny throughout the game

I actually think I’ll wait to tomorrow to give Chele one final say if she doesn’t come on tonight. I still feel like Bianca’s actions, now knowing that there is only one scum, are more towny than Chele’s

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Bianca could have tried to side with me D4, she voted for me before I even had a chance to go back on my bait once Toads exposes me. She’s have tried to team with me, assuming that there would be no available mislynches left rather than try to lynch me

Idec... I’ve had no time for this game and I’m gonna be inactive
Honestly I kinda see Dolby as Town, therefore leaving Bianca
So yeah bye

But in any event gg everyone.

Dolby, you were scummy as always but I gotta hand it to you..if you were scum, you had everyone fooled

Chele, you played very well as a newbie although you are really inactive and you go on big reads and then disappear..if you were scum, good job making it through the end.

If Bianca is scum, she’s pulled off the second greatest scum win in TBT history
But Bianca, do you not see me as confirmed town? Why? I could’ve voted Chele at any point?

I know I’ve said this like 10 million times but still

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh screw it
Chele leaving her options open plus the kill last night really makes me think Bianca is town
I’m going to be so embarrassed if I’m wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

And we have maj
Bianca if you’re maf truly GG

Why do you think I did not vote for you in the end because why would you prolong the game when the win is yours if you are mafia...

and no, I am town..so if you are town, Chele must be mafia..

if Chele is town, then there is really no mafia

Back