• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Really, if there is a detective, its time now to come out come on now...and if there is a doctor, stay sush and protect detective

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what I am proposing btw...we are gonna lose anyways if we do not get day 3 lynch correct

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vanessa, if you are detective, you better come out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, also, why would Vanessa know its obvious about something?

Really, if there is a detective, its time now to come out come on now...and if there is a doctor, stay sush and protect detective

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what I am proposing btw...we are gonna lose anyways if we do not get day 3 lynch correct

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vanessa, if you are detective, you better come out!

honestly... this is spot on. Doctor clearly hasn't done anything, so hush up and try again. but if we mislynch were dead anyway

Ah I see...so lets say someone actually claims cop. Is it easy to confirm or ? what can we strategize...

I was thinking cop can come out D3, tell us what he/she knows and narrow suspects down...

and if cop will come out only after D3, they can still tell us who they are so they can be protected by doc at night.

There is no reason for Zendel or Punchy to be inspected tbh... so saying that they inspected either one is questionable

If someone was inspected, it was probably Nightmares

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys will allow it, I really want to ask everyone if they are cop...either a simple yes or no. (and if you are town, you are expected to say no if you really are not cop)

now if mafia will try to fakeclaim they are cop ....at least we can debate on who among the claimers are fakin it or not....and we can narrow down to mafia and real cops..

now if there are no cops in this set up.....then my plan will fail

- - - Post Merge - - -

What you guys think? bad idea?

With everything else that happened in this game it doesn't make sense to pick them, granted depending on who is the cop there may not be good reasoning for their choices.....

well we have some friends staying with us. So far we're not in the fire path but anything can change at anytime.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's Chele/Nightmares tbh, and I think out of me, Chele, and nightmares, Nightmares is the obvious choice for lynch today. ik I haven't really done much and have the citizen thing against me, but Nightmares was even worse about the citizen issue and has a lot more other scummy behaviors. Chele is probably just posting giant ISOs and information bombs to avoid actually committing to concrete positions, and she certainly has been distancing from Nightmares pretty hard. So my money is on Chele/Nightmares or else we've all been duped hard

- - - Post Merge - - -

also ftr I'm not cop, and the fact cop hasn't outed (unless it's Bianca) means we probably don't have one

Evan, im glad your fine...are u in CA or something? Just stay safe..God bless your hearts for letting people stay with you...

But evan, are you cop? yes or no?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not cop ...otherwise I would have been spreading my intel by now

Yeah I am in SoCal. Thanks :)

As I just stated, I'm not cop. I'm a citizen. So out of Toads and you, are either of you cop? It seems to me the answer is clearly "no."

inb4 chele or nightmares claims cop :lemon:

Yes, I hear about the wildfires there...I saw this news report of a couple who bought a house just five days and their house is gone...

so sad...stay safe ok..

as for fakeclaimers...they could claim but hopefully town will be able to tell who is faking or not..

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok that leaves Vanessa, Chele and Nightmares as potential cop.

If no one outs, then either they are not being good town...or there is really no cop

No I’m not cop. Plus, it’d be easier for Mafia to fakeclaim because since they know that everybody else aside from them is Town, so they can just say x and y are town and it’d be easy for them.
Also, I was thinking about this the other day, but what if there’s only one scum? I feel like that could be a possibility.
Okay I’m going to start ISO’s and try to contribute to conversation now

No way there’s only one maf. Like, I’m 100% sure there’s two

Biancasbotique said:
and right now, I am sussing Chele again because of resemblance to Tina's play in BOTW...
Bianca, I am not Tina and you cannot sus me just for the fact that my playstyle is somewhat similar to hers. Sure, I may have brought her up in my RQ’s but do you really think that I’d be that lame and copy somebody else’s playstyle, especially when I’ve had experience in Mafia beforehand?
amazonevan19 said:
Chele is probably just posting giant ISOs and information bombs to avoid actually committing to concrete positions, and she certainly has been distancing from Nightmares pretty hard.
I don’t really understand your definition of ‘concrete positions’, do you mean roleclaiming or something? And why the heck would I even post ISO’s? To distract Town? If I were scum at this moment, I’d just sus anybody that does one weak thing. I need clarification for my ‘distancing from Nightmares’, I’d like you to address this post, this second post, this third post, and my read on her. Also, can you define what you mean by distancing myself between players and not? I want you to provide quotes with who I was distancing myself from and who I wasn’t.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Dolby I was just wondering, but I remember once you said that you think I’m the person to bus scum buddies? What makes you think that, was it just a gut feeling from my playstyle so far?

Back