Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Oh
You were referring to Evan?s OTHER reads list
Carry on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nightmares real quick who?s the two most likely scum in your view

Oh sorry ok

And honestly, I'd guess... Evan and Toad
Although I'm honestly not sure. I've noticed Chele has been posting a lot of, I suppose, less relevant stuff, as if she's trying to appear helpful. I think her longer, less relevant posts should have been condensed. But I don't know if I should sus on that alone

tbh I'm honestly not sure sorry

Well the only person left who I had a decent amount of points on for scum was Evan, so I guess he's my next pick.
For his teammate, I would say Nightmares or Chele. Nightmares as we noted before seemed a little late on the whole "citizen" thing, and Chele, as others have said, seems to kind of be dodging around the main discussion even though her points are helpful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait were Evan and Nightmares ever discounted as a team? I'll have to read back later when I have more time

Also can someone explain to me why Toads is apparently not an option? Imo he seems a bit more calculated than in say, Caxnival, when he lead two giant mislynches

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also also, props to Sensai for reading the entire game just to get lynched...efforts appreciated. You did your best for being in a terrible spot

Also can someone explain to me why Toads is apparently not an option? Imo he seems a bit more calculated than in say, Caxnival, when he lead two giant mislynches

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also also, props to Sensai for reading the entire game just to get lynched...efforts appreciated. You did your best for being in a terrible spot

Well I felt more confident about seroja's lynch this time. And I was opposed to a dedenne lynch and I wasn't going to sway people off of that day 1. I honestly have less time to commit than I did in carnival too. And with seroja being town... Idk where to go next.

I want to believe Dolby that he is TP but whenever he claims TP, he always is bluffin or is not town sided TP....fool me once, fool me twice!

I think it would be a good idea to lynch Evan or Nightmares because they would give us more information, but I really think Chele's scum.

and Vanessa does have a point about toads...like toads said..dont trust scum! toads...

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is why I think everybody is scum. Jeez

I want to believe Dolby that he is TP but whenever he claims TP, he always is bluffin or is not town sided TP....fool me once, fool me twice!

It was one time

Anyway, I?d recommend an Evan or Nightmares lynch tomorrow. Which one it is depends on the results of my ISO

This seems like a cautious scum defense

But you're not making any sense lmao
If Chele is so scummy to you, then why would you not vote her? I'm just not understanding the point you're making

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was one time

Anyway, I’d recommend an Evan or Nightmares lynch tomorrow. Which one it is depends on the results of my ISO

Are we screwed if the next lynch...ee... is town? ;;;;

But you're not making any sense lmao
If Chele is so scummy to you, then why would you not vote her? I'm just not understanding the point you're making

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are we screwed if the next lynch...ee... is town? ;;;;
Don't worry, I think Chele is scum. after thinking about it, it would be a dumb idea to lynch anyone else yet.

Yeah, reading through Nightmares post filter definitely strengthens the idea of Nightmares/Evan, and I feel like putting Vanessa/Nightmares back on the table again

@Dolby why do you not think Toads is a possibility
Also I see where you get me/Nightmares from since she townleans me and I pushed the lynch onto Seroja and away from her, and even now I'd rather lynch Evan than her, but that's just because I generally don't find her that scummy. As I said a couple times now, the only scummy thing she has done in my eyes was seem oblivious about the "citizen" slip. I'm not opposed to lynching her but I'm not convinced she is scum and we only have one shot left...

@Dolby why do you not think Toads is a possibility
Also I see where you get me/Nightmares from since she townleans me and I pushed the lynch onto Seroja and away from her, and even now I'd rather lynch Evan than her, but that's just because I generally don't find her that scummy. As I said a couple times now, the only scummy thing she has done in my eyes was seem oblivious about the "citizen" slip. I'm not opposed to lynching her but I'm not convinced she is scum and we only have one shot left...

There is a very good reason why Toads is 100% town in my eyes, which I will explain in the future. Yes, this is very vague, but I promise that I'll post an answer the second the D3 post comes up if he's cool with it

You/Nightmares is on the backburner in comparison to Evan/Nightmares in my view, but who else would be mafia with Evan? when I currently have very good reasons to TR Toads, Punchy, and Bianca? Yourself, Evan, and Chele. Chele and Nightmares both had the chance to townread eachother D1, or in Chele's case elevate Nightmares to null. In my mind, this would leave you and Evan. For Evan, I think that he'd only be mafia with Nightmares and Chele on that note

Back