• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

My reads that don't matter bc we'll reach majority lynch soon:
Town:
Dolby I see no difference between last game and this game based off behavior.
Zendal I'm stupid

Null:
Everyone else

Scum:
Nightmares I kinda see what Dolby is saying, weak! scumlean

Uh, then why don't you remove your vote?

My reads that don't matter bc we'll reach majority lynch soon:
Town:
Dolby I see no difference between last game and this game based off behavior.
Zendal I'm stupid

Null:
Everyone else

Scum:
Nightmares I kinda see what Dolby is saying, weak! scumlean

fair

Dolby is the person i'm most sure about being town, but it's probably because he's posted like twice

Ok, it honestly feels right now that I can throw any name at a wall and I'd have valid reason to sus them. Nightmares, Dedenne, and Punchy especially right now

Also, Chick isn't even in the game

Ok, it honestly feels right now that I can throw any name at a wall and I'd have valid reason to sus them. Nightmares, Dedenne, and Punchy especially right now

What are you talking about? I'M NOT THAT DUMB DOLBY!!!!

As a participant in this fiasco and she honestly feels tonally different from last game. Like, she's far less anxious this time around, idk how to take that as most noobs aren't in their element as scum

I didn't think about that... I sound like Zendal...

As a participant in this fiasco and she honestly feels tonally different from last game. Like, she's far less anxious this time around, idk how to take that as most noobs aren't in their element as scum

I'm definitely far less anxious

- - - Post Merge - - -

And punchy please just refer to me as she/her or Dedenne

Ty

Back