Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Ok that leaves Nightmares or Vanessa to be cop ...

and if there's no cop, yeah no lynch could be our way to go so mafia doesn't win soon

I’ve read more outta the thread, and can you guys just not scumlean me in relation to another player? For example, you don’t need to scumlean me just because there is a possibility I could be scum buddies with somebody.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Bianca is high key playing differently and she seems that she is aiming to help Town, so that’s a townlean.

Bianca, I am not Tina and you cannot sus me just for the fact that my playstyle is somewhat similar to hers. Sure, I may have brought her up in my RQ?s but do you really think that I?d be that lame and copy somebody else?s playstyle, especially when I?ve had experience in Mafia beforehand?

I don?t really understand your definition of ?concrete positions?, do you mean roleclaiming or something? And why the heck would I even post ISO?s? To distract Town? If I were scum at this moment, I?d just sus anybody that does one weak thing. I need clarification for my ?distancing from Nightmares?, I?d like you to address this post, this second post, this third post, and my read on her. Also, can you define what you mean by distancing myself between players and not? I want you to provide quotes with who I was distancing myself from and who I wasn?t.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Dolby I was just wondering, but I remember once you said that you think I?m the person to bus scum buddies? What makes you think that, was it just a gut feeling from my playstyle so far?

Are you mentioning the bus thing because you were just bussing Evan?!?!??!?!?!

But fr I gotta go with Evan/Chele atm... and I'm not cop

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ve read more outta the thread, and can you guys just not scumlean me in relation to another player? For example, you don’t need to scumlean me just because there is a possibility I could be scum buddies with somebody.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Bianca is high key playing differently and she seems that she is aiming to help Town, so that’s a townlean.

No, I also scum read you because it felt like you were just posting unneeded things and not actually interacting with anyone

Are you mentioning the bus thing because you were just bussing Evan?!?!??!?!?!

But fr I gotta go with Evan/Chele atm... and I'm not cop

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I also scum read you because it felt like you were just posting unneeded things and not actually interacting with anyone

1. Calm your farm. I never said that I wouldn’t bus scum mates. I just wanted to know why Dolby thought of that, and I never said anything about me bussing anybody.
2. Then Vanessa’s Cop? Unless there’s a Mafia Cop (which I highly doubt, this is a generic game).
3. I never pointed fingers at you, by the way.

Also I love this thing that’s going on with me. There’s one half that says I’m bussing Evan and another half saying that I’m distancing from Nightmares. I made my point with Nightmares, and since when did I bus Evan? I did that poor read on him and I just abandoned it because I was sleepy and couldn’t think straight. I’m making a reads list now.

1. Calm your farm. I never said that I wouldn’t bus scum mates. I just wanted to know why Dolby thought of that, and I never said anything about me bussing anybody.
2. Then Vanessa’s Cop? Unless there’s a Mafia Cop (which I highly doubt, this is a generic game).
3. I never pointed fingers at you, by the way.

Also I love this thing that’s going on with me. There’s one half that says I’m bussing Evan and another half saying that I’m distancing from Nightmares. I made my point with Nightmares, and since when did I bus Evan? I did that poor read on him and I just abandoned it because I was sleepy and couldn’t think straight. I’m making a reads list now.

1) I unfortunately don't have one, and I was just messing about anyway, as I don't use "?!?!??!?!?!?" seriously l m a o
Still, I believe Evan is your scum mate aha
2) if she doesn't claim then... I guess there's no cop?
3) cool ok, the "you guys" made me believe you were addressing everyone

Also guys I’m not really that much of a newbie, I have played lots of Mafia a while back. I don’t really think that I’d go ahead with a weak move and attempt to bus Evan but back away from it.
I’m trying to find it now, but I once bussed a scum mate from the start of the game, and while I got lynched for sussing him too much, he was practically confirmed and survived till endgame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys = directed to everybody in this scenario only lol

The things that are making me sus rn are the "Nightmares is the obvious choice" ....ofc I'm the obvious choice if you and your scum mates are the only ones ones ready to be lynched ;D also saying "has a lot more other scummy behaviours"?? Like what haha

But I don't get the distancing thing? How so?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alSO Bianca, you're stretching

Someone else's scummy play is not synonymous with a completely different person's play style
It's fine to compare behaviours/tactics/whatever from different games, but not a DIFFERENT person hsbsbns

o
So is Dolby the only one who's got like a....different role? Does Survivor count as a blue role? Or third party? Idkdkkd

Survivor is third party (yellow)
We could have a doc but they should not out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Surprisingly enough, no murders occurred during the Night.

However, it seems someone decided they were gonna have some fun overnight.

They brought in a ****ING CRANE.

Who the **** brings in a crane?

Like, I'm even at a loss, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, it seems like they took PunchyDaHufflepuff's bed and hoisted up into the sky, with Punchy still in it.

Punchy is still alive, but he can't exactly jump off, otherwise he's going to die.

Unfortunately for everyone else, he's too high up for anyone to hear him, so he's of no real help anymore.

Also this is the funniest "death" ever just saying

If maf if is Dolby and Toads...I'm actually going to lose it
That would be the best play ever but I'd be so mad

If we have no cop or doctor, I highly doubt there is a survivor

Well if you think that just leave me for LYLO and we’ll prove me that way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, actually Toads hinted that he thought that I was cop throughout D2 in the thread, which I interpreted as him saying that he was cop(I know that I disputed it yesterday, but I was refering purely to him saying that he thought I was cop all of a sudden when I thought he was cop, and not to the constant communications in the thread). This leaves Chele, Evan, Nightmares, Vanessa, and Bianca.

I'm gonna look into those five soonish and evaluate how they could be mafia with each other and with who

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Dolby I was just wondering, but I remember once you said that you think I?m the person to bus scum buddies? What makes you think that, was it just a gut feeling from my playstyle so far?

Tbh, I could see you constantly keeping your teammate Nightmares as the second highest sus throughout the game and using your Evan read to try to get a last mislynch. Also, you're the only person in that group who I think would bus their scum buddies. Evan is very defensive of his teammates, Bianca wasn't part of that group but probably would bus as well tbf, I was discounting her as I thought she was inspected. Vanessa would be first time scum with only one partner, she probably isn't going to bus. Nightmares didn't really bus at all when she was scum

Also, straight off the bat I feel that no scum would have kept their vote on their teammate Bianca on D1, which rules out Chele/Bianca

Ok, actually Toads hinted that he thought that I was cop throughout D2 in the thread, which I interpreted as him saying that he was cop(I know that I disputed it yesterday, but I was refering purely to him saying that he thought I was cop all of a sudden when I thought he was cop, and not to the constant communications in the thread). This leaves Chele, Evan, Nightmares, Vanessa, and Bianca.
Why is Toads clear just because he thought you were cop?

Well we've got a 2/5 chance of lynching mafia ;;;;;;;; I doubt Bianca or Vanessa would ever lead a majority though, so it's more Chele, Evan, and me a bit, I suppose. Although Evan was the only one to blatantly say I was "scummy af", for a player of his skill his reasonings seemed rather...shet. Or maybe I'm biased because it's me, I can't tell?????? ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Back