• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Well, if Cleb made this set up so unpredictable, I'll just vote whoever and wrap this game for mafia seriously

Ok, Chele had posted 12 minutes before Bianca voted Nightmares, so technically it could be Chele/Evan, but she was online last night and I think she could have come to the conclusion if on a team with Evan, so I still stand with my thoughts that Nightmares is mafia, or the team is Evan/Bianca

Actually just realized that we’re up to 3 votes on Nightmares again, so Toads, you have 3 possibilities
1. Nightmares is mafia
2. Chele wasn’t lucid enough to realize that she had the chance to maj Nightmares
3. Bianca hasn’t realized that she could maj at any point rn

at this point, I'm placing my bets on Evan being the only scum

Dolby's random ass role could fill in for the 2nd missing maf

And sorry Nightmares, if you are town, I'll end this now so game will wrap up even though I know you are town.

I do kinda want to end this game because of its unpredictability (which is screaming experimental) ...

Tbh, I kinda want you to hold back until Chele gets here again so we can be 100% certain and it won’t affect the outcome at all

1 maf vs 1 whatever dolby is i forget vs 5 town

None of those Evan/whatever teams seem right, unless they're just really good. The only one I was sure about was the Evan/Chele one, but that's been pretty much dismissed at this point

Tbh, I kinda want you to hold back until Chele gets here again so we can be 100% certain and it won’t affect the outcome at all

but wouldn't you want to lynch Nightmares anyway? whats stopping you if you are sure Nightmares is scum?

Back