Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

AmazonEvan19
why do you care if you sound like dolby? You should be able to defend your own strategy independent of others.

What's interesting about Chele is that she went really in depth in her RQs on the strategies she noted from the games she read, specifically from Tina. Chele noted how Tina did extensive note taking as both scum and town, then proceeded to offer basically that same strategy as her usual playstyle. Hmmm
What's interesting about this is that he uses an attack strategy on two known relatively new players on stuff that's rather weak and should honestly not be considered. Chele for her playstyle selection, and Evan for alarm at copying me. I find this reachy and ultimately scummy.
Page 17. I don't need to go into why Punchy is very scummy, we all know. But I wanna offer a couple possible teams.

Punchy/Nightmares is a very plausible team, look at how quickly Nightmares soft agreed with Punchy's weak af reasoning on Bianca. They've been fighting throughout the thread to be sure, but I feel the fighting could be distancing, and they agree on some weird things...idk. And apparently this juvenile behavior is par for the course for town Nightmares so...idfk. And I thought I got mad in mafia games...goodness. Any usual evaluation metric has me scumread nightmares, but if this is her town meta then that makes me really conflicted.

Nightmares/Ness is a completely incompatible team based on their interactions. My gut tells me it's scum vs. town, nightmares scum and ness town. I highly doubt scum Ness would try to get lightning to strike twice, and his usually combative town self is really shining this game.

Toads/Zendel is possible, seeing as they both agree with each other a lot, but so far Zendel isn't sounding off a lot of alarm bells for me rn.

Dedenne kind of sticks out as being practically useless, though I am not sure who I'd team with her.
Wait
Wait
Have I been wrong in dismissing VaNessA? Dismissing Nightmares v Ness as scum v town while TRing Ness is honestly, honestly, just so pointless to point out.

Also, really don't like Evan's singling out of Punchy here, when all three of that trio were equally at fault and literally no logic was brought up against him at that point. (Evan, if you're going to challenge this, you better provide quotes besides that thing that I later retracted. And voting for people who aren't in the game has never been a valid reason to sus someone)

all caught up. That took me shorter than I thought. Probably because most of y'alls posts are worthless bickering, not gonna lie.

Townleans: Ness, Zendel

Nulls: Bianca, Dolby, Seroja, Chele, toadsworthy

Scumleans: Punchy, Nightmares, Dedenne
Alright, straight off the bat my first reaction is to say that VaNessA would be the most likely of the other three to be Evan's teammates if he's scum, then Chele, then Nightmares. Evan really has a problem TRing people he shouldn't
no? I admittedly skimmed the thread somewhat quickly so if you wanna show me something of yours that's a scumslip, by all means ;)
Meh
uhm this? if you really think this is a town perspective slip then lmao

I don't really think this is a big alignment tell, someone from either alignment could say this **** to keep themselves alive.
I'm kinda uncomfortable with Evan not recognizing this as a townslip but ultimately don't think that it contributes any way towards determining his alignment
oh lol, that's my mistake then, I've said sounding for a while but no one's corrected me on it :p thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh

yeah I remember reading that post. Hmm...Punchy WAS the first one to name drop "citizen," right?

in which case, that'd be a pretty damn big point in his favor...unless the scum rolepms say "you win when you equal the citizens" or something
See above honestly
we don't know that for sure though. If your rolepm is the same as mine, that is. (not quoting for fear of possible modkill)

idk about this sudden change of tune on Punchy. I get not being too emphatic on an opinion, but are we just gonna straight up ignore his scumminess in favor of him namedropping citizen?

Also this sounds fake af to me

yeah, you probably are, because you realized it saved your ass so you can send in the kill tonight?
This just sounds bad. He completely misses the obvious conclusion that this would have to be pre-meditated for Punchy to come out like this. Also, another 180 on if Evan townslipped in the space of 15 minutes. He's literally changed his opinion twice already.
Ok I'm read up on what I've missed. I'm feeling less confident about my Nightmares read since this seems to be their MO, so I'll be bumping her up to null for now. I think Chele and Seroja are putting out really good content, and toads is reminding me of his town play, at least so far. Some of the points made about Dolby are really compelling and I need to dissect his posts further to see if I agree with them. New reads will come out later this evening as I have a lot of things to do, but I'll be keeping up with the thread and asking questions as best as I can.
This actually seems like good content and makes me what to TR him, and is his one good post so far going into this.
The one thing I'm good at as scum is trying to post town like analysis posts, to be sure. ;)

Punchy's behavior has been pretty scummy so far, but the whole citizen bit has me somewhat questioning my read of him. I still don't think it can be used as a definitive metric to read him though, since we obviously don't know what the scum rolepms say, or if the scum have town safeclaims. Doubtful in a game this size, but still. On its face, the Punchy situation is making me think he's scum, but he also acted annoyingly scummy last game as well and was town.

I scumleaned Dedenne because as you said, she's not really been producing quality content so far. What stood out to me was the vast majority of her posts are ****posts, and the ones that aren't barely qualify as analysis posts. The problem is, as of now I don't see anyone as a real ally of hers in the thread rn. I only see people calling her out for ****posting.
Same here, he's cognizant of a lack of teammates for Dedenne, and although he does ultimately vote for her, it does read well for him I feel.
Ness, just to be clear: you're saying that since Bianca acts like this a lot, she CAN'T be third party or scum? E.g. is town? Or are you being noncommital and nulling her for the moment? Best of luck for your band tryout btw
Meh
Dolby, does your rolepm mention citizens or mafia at all? Obviously don't quote your rolepm but answer yes or no please. This will be important for my reads
Meh
Townleans
Ness ? sassy, assertive, pissed off ? typical town ness. I have a hard time believing that the more calculative scum ness would be able to pull off organic reactions like his.

Zendel ? giving off very townie vibes for me. His self-deprecation and posting style that Chele pointed out align with his town meta.

Chele ? impressive analytical work, though could easily be done as either alignment. But I really think Chele has town?s best interests at heart and I don?t see her teaming with anyone I find scummy.

Seroja ? I like her reads and tend to give bonus points to people who don?t just insta suck up to me. :p

Null
Nightmares ? their meta is apparently to post poorly reasoned, ad homenim attack-filled posts as town, and she?s following that playbook to a T this game so far.

Toads ? I?m liking his questioning people. He?s also getting kind of triggered, which is another town trait of his. He did, however, defend dedenne, which I am a bit uneasy about, so I?m null reading him for now.

Punchy ? the now-outted ???TP???, who has no mention of town/citizens in their rolepm, thinks punchy is probably town because of the citizen bit. I can kind of see it, and punchy is acting very much like he was last game, but I am still leery of him. Null for now.

Scumleans
Dedenne ? ****poster extraordinaire, plus difference of tone between this game and last, has me pretty convinced she?s scum. Let?s hope the lynch is correct

Bianca ? she isn?t acting dumb, she isn?t acting all panicky town, she?s acting like a weird hybrid of crazy and just ignoring everyone. A very plausible teammate for Dedenne, since she seems like she?s hiding from the thread

TP
Dolby ? my gut instinct is to believe survivor claims. 8v2v1 is very plausible and eliminates the possibility of Bianca being fool, cuz no way in hell this is 7v2v2 with a fool/jester role too. Dolby has prior history of claiming TP under duress though sooo he?s still a potential lynch candidate, but for now I think we need to get Dedenne or Bianca, preferably Dedenne. Dolby could be using the citizen confusion to hide behind the fact that he's really scum with no mention of citizen in his rolepm, and thus using Punchy's citizen outting to his advantage so he can obfuscate his own identity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has cleb hosted before? If so, has he typically included TPs? I'mma investigate this

- - - Post Merge - - -

just ctrl-F'd xcleb on all 16 pages and didn't find another game he's hosted. Well rip that idea

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightmares should be under townleans btw
Evan really has to stop scumreading noobs for poor play. Gonna say possible teammates are Ness and Chele right now. At this point I'm suffering from a lack of motivation so just follow along.
and there you are, mysteriously appearing when someone calls you out again.

Can you haz reading comprehension? I said you're not a jester role and was speaking to speculation that you were.
Meh
I'll pm you the explanation lmao, I may get banned if I put it publicly here

Also xcleb, I think that flavor was way better than the Dragon Ball flavor, not gonna lie

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and rip dedenne :( why you have to be scummy town :(

@Toads: Idk, the fact you want me to change you to a townlean cuz of the flip is kinda sus. Like you knew dedenne would be town and are now looking for us to give you town points?
Feels fake man
You better as hell explain it, Mr. "Survivor"
Kneejerk reaction. Kinda mixed on this. On one hand it seems emotional, but also seems like preemptive defense and discouraging me from trying
There's a difference between undeniable proof someone is town, and townlocking them for it, and townlocking an unconfirmed.

Just because you have a fetish for hating Ness does not mean your logic makes any sense in this instance.

Sure, in that micro game, a lot of people townread Ness wrongly, but it was due to his interactions with proven scum.

In this game, I think for all intents and purposes, it's helpful to townlock the person/people who were first to mention "citizen." Since Punchy did so first, and he's acting like he was the last game, I'm comfortable with townlocking him.

Replacements do not guarantee scumhood. Ness left because he's very busy IRL. Whether Vanessa is scum or not should be deduced from her activity from now on. To me, Ness acted very much like his town self.

Eh
RIP Zendel. I definitely think the kill makes sense since he was rather uncontroversial with most of us.

I see more people townleaning Bianca and that renews my ISO efforts, tbh I should replace out this game but we only had one replacement soooo the show must go on
Eh, nothing here.
Bianca actually posts something decently substantive that makes me think Toads *could* be right on this one. Occam's Razor dictates that...
- Punchy is town because of citizen
- Dolby is survivor because why tf would he claim that as scum
- Bianca is town because of the misspelled word.

So despite all of Bianca's less than forthright behavior, it may be useful to assume she's town on an operational basis. Tbh I probably picked a bad person to ISO since Bianca's posts usually don't yield much info and are often contradictory or poorly reasoned, which she does as either alignment.

It may, however, be useful for me to go through Seroja's posts, since a lot of sus is being thrown her way, and I want to derive a stronger opinion on Seroja myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh SensaiGallade is in now, ohai

give us three good reasons Seroja wasn't scum or else lyncherino train :lemon:

Actually like this, shows good thinking and reading between the lines which I like.

Overall I'm mixed on Evan, he's def lower than Chele though, right now I have the following as possible teams of the four

Teams
Chele/Evan
Chele/Vanessa
Evan/Vanessa

Moving onto Vanessa and stopping there

well there goes my theory about replacements..

Sorry Seroja/Sensai...

I have a feeling that Nightmare will flip town...just a gut feeling so I am focused on

Dolby and Evan...coz why not..they could be a team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I am betting its Dolby and Evan for the scum

well there goes my theory about replacements..

Sorry Seroja/Sensai...

I have a feeling that Nightmare will flip town...just a gut feeling so I am focused on

Dolby and Evan...coz why not..they could be a team

You do realize that if I was mafia claiming surv, I guarentee that I'd be lynched at LYLO right?

but I thought the last we want to lynch at LYLO is a TP.

Here's the logic. Let's say that it's 2v2v1. Mafia + TP outnumber town, and me, the survivor, can get win without going through another day. Mafia also realize this. So they team up and get rid of town to meet mafia's hypothetical win con in this scenario. The other situation has the game end immediately once mafia equals town but I doubt Cleb's using that after what happened in Smash.

Let's say that I was mafia Fakeclaiming survivor. It's actually 3v2, and my teammate isn't going to reveal himself. Town knows that they would have lost already if I was actually surv, and instead vote for me instead. Bam, dead mafia

Right now its 8.... Day 3 is 7,

thats 2 to 5, if you are third party its 2 to 4 to 1, a mislynch is 2 to 3 to 1 and mafia finishes it off at night

unless we have a doctor to save us or a detective to save us

Right now its 8.... Day 3 is 7,

thats 2 to 5, if you are third party its 2 to 4 to 1, a mislynch is 2 to 3 to 1 and mafia finishes it off at night

unless we have a doctor to save us or a detective to save us

Doc should 100% be on me I'm worth it I swear

- - - Post Merge - - -

VaNessA
Zendel seems to be piggybacking a bit off of Toadsworthy, seems interesting.

@Nightmares stop acting like you're 12
Meh
I have a hard time telling if you're just bad at this or you're doing this because of your adolescence. Either way it's annoying me.
Meh
Then stop doing it. Nobody wants to watch you spam like this is tumblr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably 2.

Meh
>says punchy is randomly voting

>votes me for no reason

Why do I even try
Actually forgot about that Nightmares random voted Ness, but I'm not going to say that they're NOT a team

you..........are.............a................hypocrite.............

- - - Post Merge - - -

For everything that it's "worth" these are my thoughts at the moment

Nightmares:

in every game i've played with her when she was town, she has always posted worthless things nonstop. Probably the one who added the "lynch ness' ass" tag as well so...i don't really think i need to bother with her at this point.

Zendel: Playing his usual "i'm the victim" card with people suspecting him for a small reason, his tone adds up with him being town as well. Poor reasoning on my part, but I can usually tell his alignment later in the game anyway. Kinda the only person I trust right now.

Chele: This is weak as well, but their one and only post seems genuine. I don't know anything about their meta at all, but I like their style. Will very likely change or become a stronger town read after they provide more content.

Toadsworthy: I'm really not very sure how to interpret him right now, nothing has really stuck out to me as mafia, but I did kinda like this post a bit since it shows initiative:

If he were scum, i kinda feel as if he would take this opportunity to pray on someone to try and lynch someone. Overall, his posts SEEM townlike so far, but I don't want to be too sure about him because he has sucker punched me as scum before. I want to see more from him before I make a true judgement.

Dedenne: Unlike the others, she's certainly here but...shes done basically nothing.

AmazonEvan19/Seroja/Bianca: nonexistant

PunchyDaHufflePuff: Digging himself into a hole with all of his posts, and like Nightmares he is posting worthless content nonstop. He's pretty young too, so I think its fine to cut him some slack. He is, however, kinda being hypocritical of a lot of his points. He voted like...3 people in rapid succession within under 12 hours, so...I don't really know what to make of that.

I don't particularly like his more recent post, however:

So you're saying that Bianca is suspicious for "coasting" when we literally have 2 players who have yet to even post in this. Its not even been 24 hours, stop acting like you're agent hydra.

Dolby: A few things I don't really like about him.

Says that Punchy's OMGUS is "suspicious af" when that really isn't something thats too alarming. Sure, Punchy is a bit suspicious right now but I think thats a pretty weak reason to go after him.

Look, i have a problem with Nightmares more because her maturity gets in the way of her actually being serious for a minute, but that wasn't her being opportunistic. I wasn't even suspicious of her for voting me but moreso...annoyed with her. She wouldn't do that as mafia, and this seems like Dolby trying to cast suspicion on Nightmares for a petty reason.

And...Dolby saying "you have more than a few posts that were useless in hunting scum"...just saying Nightmares never hunts scum. She always plays like this.

thats basically it.

Hrm
I'm not going to say anything conclusive teamming wise, but I think that it's a solid post. Though I dislike the Nightmares townread
Punchy is town leave him alone

I don't want to say why but he Town slipped really hard just now
Was the second one to point out the townslip. However, I also think that he'd do it as mafia

Nothing else that Ness said helps me read him, so gonna switch to Vanessa.
I've pretty much been keeping up with the game from the beginning (what a cringefest) so here are my thoughts from when I was reading it (without looking back, so sorry if I made a mistake)

Punchy - honestly I was scumreading Punchy before the citizen thing but since he was the first one to bring it up he's pretty much confirmed in my eyes, unless the scum PMs also said something about citizens in which case it's possible he wanted to be the first one to throw the term out there in order to look town. But for now, townlean.

Nightmares - I didn't know what to make of her behavior but majority of people have said it's her normal town behavior so townlean I guess

Chele - I think she's being super helpful so far which is great to see. Her analyses have been logical and helpful to town which is why I'm putting her here for now. I wouldn't put it past her to just be a really skilled mafia but she's given me no reason to believe that yet.

toadsworthy - Hi lover. At the beginning of the game he seemed a little off but in the last few posts his tone has seemed the same as the other games. Don't trust him 100% though so he's null with like 5% townlean.

Seroja - mostly null because I have no idea what her usual playstyle is, but one thing I didn't like was how she asked toads who he wanted to lynch after he had discussed it extensively previously. Ofc she could've just missed it, but my first impression of it was scum trying to ask forced questions to be helpful.

Zendel - a true null idk how to read him

Bianca - scumlean. I know her behaviour is always cryptic but when she's scum it's even moreso that, and I feel like this game has definitely been "moreso that" so far. I thought she was a jester before Dolby outed tbh.
Smh computer stop telling me "behaviour" is spelled wrong I'm Canadian there's a u!!!

Evan - scumlean. I really don't like how he kept pushing Punchy about the citizen thing. Ness believed him and backed off, but it seems to me (unless I misread which I mean is possible) like Evan may have not known it was a thing and decided to try to make Punchy look bad.

Dolby - Thought he was scum before he claimed. I believe he is third party but don't necessarily believe he is survivor. We'll see what happens tonight

I think that's everyone.
Straight off the bat, I want to say that Evan is a unlikely teammate for Vanessa, and probably gonna remove that team from the list. Top scumlean. However, Chele and Nightmares are also possible teammates of course.

Ok Evan your reasons for switching your thoughts on Punchy do make sense, especially with the questioning Dolby part, but I'm still uneasy about you saying you didn't get the "citizen" argument (and putting "citizen" in quotation marks like you didn't know it was a thing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you noticed before, why didn't you say something early? Anyone can say they are a citizen now that the name has been revealed in Dedenne's role PM...

- - - Post Merge - - -

*earlier not early
Yeah, not seeing Evan/Vanessa. But him not getting the citizen argument was the exact same thoughts that I had reading through it. Townpoints for that.
I'm probably going to be asleep by EoN so don't sus me for not being here pls
Also, since nobody has addressed Seroja's latest post yet, I think her points against Nightmares are valid (I also found Nightmares' discussion of the citizen thing AFTER the fact kind of late and forced), but I also think the fact that Seroja seems to just be focusing on that rn and not really looking at the rest of the game is kind of fishy. I understand she is probably busy but iirc that is the first thing she has said since this morning and I find it odd that she would pop in just to say that.
Honestly seems concilaratory. Kinda scumish honestly.
RIP Zendel
Did nightmares ever explain why she's voting for toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd be interested in seeing a reads list from Seroja, along with anyone else who hasn't posted one at all or since the beginning of the game (Seroja is the first person off the top of my head I haven't seen one from, unless I missed it)
All this stuff against Nightmares is really making me think that Vanessa is town and her only teammate is Chele if mafia. Really don't think that she'd point that out if they were teammates. Also, this comes on later, but I don't view Vanessa as being able to keep up a trope and casually switch intentionally from her potential scummate even onto Seroja (I mention this not because I sus Evan, but because it would be Vanessa's motivation to get the lynch off of Evan, as she benefits by having reason to be in the opposition if Evan is town and she's scum).
This sentence messes with my brain lol
I like that Bianca is actually putting efforts into reads now though. I would feel a little bit uneasy lynching her today.
And Nightmares, Dolby mentioned the slip first but Ness dropped Punchy to a townlean first, iirc
Also why do you want to lynch Toads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca do you believe Dolby's survivor claim?
Nor do I think that Vanessa is capable of faking a sus on a teammate, running with it, while keeping the lynch off of them like me and Heyden did to each other in Smash.
I agree with Dolby and Toads, it's between Serojasai, Evan and Nightmares. The only thing I find scummy about Nightmares is her questioning of the whole citizen debacle after it happened, but by POE the team is either her and Serojasai or Serojasai/Evan. I mean I guess theoretically Evan/Nightmares too but I just don't think so. Obviously I think we should vote out Serojasai because they are compatible with both possible scum and have been the most scummy imo. Maybe Sensai's reads will give us insight into who his partner is
Again, Vanessa honestly seems town, unless scum with Chele
I am not casually steering this lynch I am very heavily steering this lynch :cool:
And I realize if this ship sinks I'm going to look terrible...but I am willing to take that risk
Also taking ownership of the lynch bleeds town to me

Not gonna do more of this or do Nightmares, I don't have the time

Valid Teams
Chele/Evan
Chele/Vanessa
Evan/Nightmares
-Added this because I do feel it's possible after noticing Evan's 180 on Nightmares in his D1 reads.

Actually thinking that Vanessa/Nightmares is possible upon reflection.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I feel like every single team I put there has problems when I'm looking at the list again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changing my mind again, Vanessa/Nightmares doesn't really work

and I thought Sensai was going to say "don't lynch me I just got in the game" but he didn't really... dang

- - - Post Merge - - -

we both know what I'm right about, and we should not talk about it in public.
I'll do full proper reads and re-evaluation tomorrow maybe

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Dolby's reads though. And I think i'm the only one still in who can read between lines

then why would the doc save you and it will be worth it?

I was joking. Of course I want a save on me, but as outted surv it isn’t in their best interests for town to heal me

@Toads, if this was what you meant by reading between the lines it was a joke

Evan - I’m sorry for being repetitive, but I promise I didn’t copy this off Dolby’s ISO... Evan in my opinion was pushing Newbies too much. I’m just going to do an outside-ISO for myself here;
amazonevan19 said:
Punchy/Nightmares is a very plausible team
amazonevan19 said:
Townleans: Ness, Zendel

Nulls: Bianca, Dolby, Seroja, Chele, toadsworthy

Scumleans: Punchy, Nightmares, Dedenne
amazonevan19 (aimed at Sensai) said:
you don't need to defend yourself, because you can't...but care to provide any reasoning why you're voting for me? RN it looks awfully like an OMGUS vote
It seemed that he aimed at;
A) Newbies
B) People who don’t tend to defend themselves
C) People who always sound suspicious (like Nightmares)
Now I’m gonna compare this to his Townie game, Wrath of the Egyptian Gods.
amazonevan19 said:
Also ITYW is acting suspiciously like when I was scum with her one time imo. I'm not really feeling good about Bianca and ITYW rn, and I'm not sure why toads is going after me.
Going after Bianca and ITYW (advanced player ?)
amazonevan19 said:
Scumread:
Tom – his reticence to share information is a part of his D1 MO, but I feel if he really was sus of me and wanted me dead for good reason, he would have posted those reasons by now instead of hiding behind “nah, I don’t think I should share them.” Why not? Do you have some crystal ball or something? The only way he could make a read on me is through publicly available information, and idk why he wouldn’t want to share that info. Scummy senses tingling because of that

Chick – R E A L L Y wants Panda dead. Like hardcore tunneling Panda tbh, and if they’re scummates I feel like it’d be an easy out for
Chick to build town cred. Kind of like what Kirby did last game. Otherwise making some decent contributions, but I don’t like the tunneling.

PandaDarling – the ONLY time she EVER posts ANYTHING in this thread is when someone says something about her she doesn’t like. Period. She can only muster up a post when someone scumreads her or makes a disparaging comment about her activity. I get RL business, but seriously at this point, come on. If you’re town, act like it and actually make some decent posts and TRY for once. Because right now I’m really not liking your pity parties, which to me looks really scummy.

F11 – mysterious and coasty as always -_-
Oh, now this is different. None of the people on his reads are Newbies (because apparently Chick said she’s not a newbie anymore) so this could be going somewhere.
amazonevan19 said:
My last scumreads are Tom, Panda, Chick, and Kat is rising in sus for me.
All of these aren’t pros...
Anyways, I think this is a really poor ISO imo. I’m just really sleepy and I may have to redo this whole reads list because I don’t think that I’m thinking straight... I think ISOing Evan for his lynch options is pretty scummy on my part, so I’m going to get some rest and leave this.

I like how Evan's scum list in Dolby's post was all confirmed town, and the people (who I believe) are more scummy were in the null list ////////narrows eyes

I like how Evan's scum list in Dolby's post was all confirmed town, and the people (who I believe) are more scummy were in the null list ////////narrows eyes

You’re in there, and Punchy was your top townread. You had Toads as sus, but how’d you become a convert to Bianca being confirmed (when you had her nulled) AND Toads still being scummy

Honestly this seems like a weak bus attempt. Yes, Nightmares is prone to saying stuff like this, but this is a huge disconnect that shows that she either didn’t entirely read the post, or she doesn’t even care about her reads in#542

This makes me more motivated to ISO Nightmares, which I plan to do tomorrow

You’re in there, and Punchy was your top townread. You had Toads as sus, but how’d you become a convert to Bianca being confirmed (when you had her nulled) AND Toads still being scummy

Honestly this seems like a weak bus attempt. Yes, Nightmares is prone to saying stuff like this, but this is a huge disconnect that shows that she either didn’t entirely read the post, or she doesn’t even care about her reads in#542

This makes me more motivated to ISO Nightmares, which I plan to do tomorrow

Bianca? I thought it was me, Punchy, and Dedenne on the scum list

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I misread oops sorry

Bianca? I thought it was me, Punchy, and Dedenne on the scum list

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I misread oops sorry

Oh
You were referring to Evan’s OTHER reads list
Carry on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nightmares real quick who?s the two most likely scum in your view