• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Well, I worded the citizen thing that way on purpose, but I feel kinda bad because it wasn't helpful for town...so sorry

I think an Evan lynch would be an alright idea but to be honest, I'm kinda wary of it... I really want him to come in and give us some thoughts, idk, anything that would helP US BECause we ain't doing well

There is a very good reason why Toads is 100% town in my eyes, which I will explain in the future. Yes, this is very vague, but I promise that I'll post an answer the second the D3 post comes up if he's cool with it

You/Nightmares is on the backburner in comparison to Evan/Nightmares in my view, but who else would be mafia with Evan? when I currently have very good reasons to TR Toads, Punchy, and Bianca? Yourself, Evan, and Chele. Chele and Nightmares both had the chance to townread eachother D1, or in Chele's case elevate Nightmares to null. In my mind, this would leave you and Evan. For Evan, I think that he'd only be mafia with Nightmares and Chele on that note

Hmph fine I'll trust you
I swear if you've been duping us this whole time...
I mean I also agree it's probably either Evan/Chele or Evan/Nightmares even if I don't think Nightmares is the most scummy. I need to look back on Evan and Chele's interactions

There is a very good reason why Toads is 100% town in my eyes, which I will explain in the future. Yes, this is very vague, but I promise that I'll post an answer the second the D3 post comes up if he's cool with it

You/Nightmares is on the backburner in comparison to Evan/Nightmares in my view, but who else would be mafia with Evan? when I currently have very good reasons to TR Toads, Punchy, and Bianca? Yourself, Evan, and Chele. Chele and Nightmares both had the chance to townread eachother D1, or in Chele's case elevate Nightmares to null. In my mind, this would leave you and Evan. For Evan, I think that he'd only be mafia with Nightmares and Chele on that note

I thought about it, and I think an Evan and Chele seems likely, now.........idk I'm honestly stuck

Well, I worded the citizen thing that way on purpose, but I feel kinda bad because it wasn't helpful for town...so sorry

I think an Evan lynch would be an alright idea but to be honest, I'm kinda wary of it... I really want him to come in and give us some thoughts, idk, anything that would helP US BECause we ain't doing well

What makes you wary of an Evan lynch? iirc you said you think Toads/Evan is the team

What makes you wary of an Evan lynch? iirc you said you think Toads/Evan is the team

I'm wary because this potential mislynch ain't gonna be good for us

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's nothing in Evan's posts that I'm doubting (as in scumminess), but as you know, I'm **** at this game so I'm unsure whether my thoughts are correct. The fact that everyone else susses Evan doesn't help either, because we haven't got one mafia so far

Chele said:
3. Evan
+ not many posts, but at least provides content
+ doesn’t garbage post or go off topic
+ makes valid points that are helpful to Town
Anyways, I’m just going to leave my reads on Evan here. He’s actually a slight, slight townlean but I want more content from him, because I can’t judge him from his low amount of posts.
Chele's read on Evan

Evan said:
Chele – impressive analytical work, though could easily be done as either alignment. But I really think Chele has town’s best interests at heart and I don’t see her teaming with anyone I find scummy.
Evan's read on Chele

Both townread each other, so definitely possible. I can't find any other interactions between them (maybe they're trying to keep a distance) except for Chele's recent ISO on him a few pages back, in which she scumleaned him for only going after noobs (though she admitted it wasn't a very good ISO). Maybe she was trying to toss a bit of suss on him without going too hard and making people want to lynch him?

It's not super strong reasoning, but it's something.

Chele's read on Evan

Evan's read on Chele

Both townread each other, so definitely possible. I can't find any other interactions between them (maybe they're trying to keep a distance) except for Chele's recent ISO on him a few pages back, in which she scumleaned him for only going after noobs (though she admitted it wasn't a very good ISO). Maybe she was trying to toss a bit of suss on him without going too hard and making people want to lynch him?

It's not super strong reasoning, but it's something.

Yeah, Chele/Evan is definetely possible, but I don't really sus Chele if you know what I mean by that

Yeah, Chele/Evan is definetely possible, but I don't really sus Chele if you know what I mean by that

Yeah I wouldn't say she's top lynch candidate or anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I understand that Nightmares is wary of mislynching but it does also seem like she's trying to save Evan

yeah please dont lynch him hes my scum mate :((((((((((

but fr, I'm probably gonna vote him the next day... Unless he or someone else changes my opinion reeee

Nightmares
Ok, getting something coherant out of this is going to be hard. Instead I'm going to skip past most of early D1 but leave some notes on it. Nightmares was extremely caustic towards Ness and ended up voting for him for a while, however, both came out of it townreading each other and didn't go down to emotion. In my mind, it seems a lot like distancing and makes a Vanessa/Nightmares team possible in my view.

I feel like toad's and zendal's convos are leaning to a cringey forced side
Laying this out as her first post with actual value. Both of these people in my mind are proven town (one dead, one Toads), so it doesn't reflect well on her.

fair

Dolby is the person i'm most sure about being town, but it's probably because he's posted like twice
Tbh, I feel like this is trying to pocket me because this is literally right after I accuse her. Also reflects poorly.
Punchy, what's with your weird ass voting? If I'm most sus just voTE ME WTF
Hypocritical, but ultimately null
what do you mean? I've already been scum read

Also yeah, sorry for arguing and ****, I haven't been in the best of moods recently

- - - Post Merge - - -

ness
dolby
evan

zendel
toad
punchy

honestly rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone's complaining about how **** this game is in terms of post content, but you guys be spamming lyrics or something shsnsnnsnsns
Yeah, this definetely strengthens the prospects of both Vanessa/Nightmares and Evan/Nightmares in my eyes. Still have no idea why she's TRing me, but I'm inclined to think me and Ness are pockets, and Evan is a scumbuddy if she's scum (or vice versa for the case that Ness is scum).

I think Bianca could honestly be 3rd party at this point tbh
Honestly just weird. Context is piggybacking Zendel but I still see no reason to come to this conclusion
welp Punchy must be town then? Because Deden..ne... whatever's PM had citizen in it, right?

Tbh, I actually think that this could actually be town indicative, since Nightmares could be trying to bait a kill onto herself, but the way she goes about just reads weird and that she doesn't know citizen. I'm going to withhold judgement to this post though.
I mean, what if in the mafia PM it mentions "Citizen"?
Then we shouldn't confirm Punchy
I don't like that Nightmares recognizes the slip but tries to discredit it. She did the exact same thing with Sensai when I thought that he not knowing anything would be a towntell. This, in my eyes is very suspicious behavior, along with her closemindedness on Toads.

dunno it's a guess. i thought her "hmm I find it weird that you could possibly tell that the word citizen refers to town in punchy's post tbh" and "this post is hmmm sus but idk i need to think" posts are a bit weird.
I mean, it literally says in the PM "citizen" and I don't think it's that common to receive a role that says that, because I don't remember it...unless I'm being ******** lmfao. Also her sus thing about me just felt weird, like, what is meant by "idk i need to think"? think about what shnsns

also where she said "there's a chance that both bianca and dedenne are town and I'm completely missing the mafs which I hate. I'll vote dedenne for now." i thought sounded weird too. it sounds like she trying not to get caught out by voting town by saying "there's a chance" and "which I hate" but then just voting her anyway.

basically she just sounds weird to me and im probably interpreting it all wrong but o well lmao its weird wow scum confirmed amirite

tbh idk oKK lmfao

this is so badly written sorry
Literally "starts" to scumread Seroja the moment that me and Zendal both come out against her. Pretty sus and seems like scum oppertunism. I townread her for it at the time admittidly because I thought that no scum would act like that to a teammate but this acts like a big red flag.

o ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorr y

- - - Post Merge - - -

well if I had to guess:

Night
Punchy
Dolby
Zendel
Vanessa
Bianca

Seroja
Toad

Although Toad, Zendel, and Bianca are null atm
Definetely organized weirdly, and doesn't even read Evan. Smh. Kind of makes me think that when reading this she was thinking of what was best for herself and the errors left in here were caused by that line of thinking.

Well not everyone because you obviously have your doubts
But sure, I get what you mean. Fair

I doubt it'll get to the extent where I'm lynched, so idc too much
Why's your vote on Toads?
Because he could be scum

10/10 logic here, doesn't follow up at all. This is embellic of a systemic closemindedness displayed by Nightmares throughout the game. Refuses to expand on her Toads sus (again, very good reasons to townread him), and ends up keeping her vote on him. I kind of think that this a plan to avoid getting sussed for being in the voting majority on town.
Well if Bianca can claim her PM said that after it was proved by Zendel, then so can I

Guys my PM misspelt parties, u gotta town read ya boi
Fought against Bianca confirmation, again, anti-town behavior

*Bit of a side note but I kinda feel going into this following section that Nightmares defending Seroja is the only area where she's been town the whole game. She defended Serensai but seemed really quick to cast that defense off
Welp if Seroja is lynched and flips town, we're most likely gonna turn to Vanessa for our sus... I don't feel mafia would take this risk tbh.

If Seroja is scum or not, I believe mafia would show reluctance somewhat
Skipped past some stuff that didn't illustrate my point well, but yeah.
I'm not defending Seroja what shshanna que
Where are you getting this from? Because I don't personally see it haha
The only thing that I don't like (I feel like this is town indicative personally) is that she doesn't offer a viable alternative to the Seroja lynch and is apparently incapable of reading between the lines.
Aah I see... well I just meant that I wanted to see some input from Sensai before we piled on the votes lmfao
I wouldn't have put Seroja on my scum list if I didn't want her lynched
...Then
Idk, I'd like to know why she's sus of Toads of all people, but was caustic towards the lynch. Going back to my original thinking that she's trying to avoid blame for bandwagoning on town
I really think Evan is the more likely partner here
I...guess?

Tbh, I think that this is just reaching for a reason to not scumread her teammate while at least saying something about him. It seems almost purposefully weak
I mean, I get Seroja, but now Evan or me ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

*nOT
Town:
Punchy: Pretty much confirmed town but we reALLY need to lynch mafia and see their PM before being sure
Dolby: he's already claimed Survivor so... he was the first one to point out Punchy's slip, which makes me highly doubtful that his win condition is to kill town
Nightmares: I saw her PM so I can confirm
Vanessa: She's been quite pushy for this lynch, which makes me believe she's town. I don't believe as mafia she'd take the risk and have Sensai flip town...and I doubt she'd push this lynch if Sensai was her teammate lmaoo

Null:
Evan: Unless I'm being ********, Evan didn't believe Dolby's claim and said "you couldn't be SK" or whatever...which....idk. Nothing else really stands out
Bianca: who knows tbh

Sus:
Sensai: I didn't like how she just dismissed my points like that, which makes me slightly sus. I can't remember what else I said about her so just go check if for some reason you wanna know jsns
Toad: I find his thought process slightly off and he also dismissed a point from Vanessa a while back, which I don't get why. ("I don't think we should be talking about this"). He seems rather defensive of Bianca but I'm not sure whether his intentions are to help us, or mislead us o_O...

- - - Post Merge - - -

He hasn't read through the thread properly, as he said himself, so it's not crazy to think he could have missed the maf chat

Again makes me think that Vanessa/Nightmares is possible, but the big thing here is that she tries to discredit Sensai's slip while still not voting for her rather than her reads. Still think that Vanessa/Nightmares and Evan/Nightmares are possible, while Chele/Nightmares is not

And I'm gonna end this here, but this still seems like a weak bus
I like how Evan's scum list in Dolby's post was all confirmed town, and the people (who I believe) are more scummy were in the null list ////////narrows eyes

Valid Teams
Chele/Evan
Chele/Vanessa
Evan/Nightmares
Nightmares/Vanessa

Order of personal scuminess
Nightmares/Evan (SL)
Chele/Vanessa (TL)

Dolby said:
I don't like that Nightmares recognizes the slip but tries to discredit it. She did the exact same thing with Sensai when I thought that he not knowing anything would be a towntell. This, in my eyes is very suspicious behavior, along with her closemindedness on Toads.

Hmm I like this point. Recognizing the townslips but trying to discredit them so that the people are sussed/lynched anyways...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I voted for Serojasai despite the slip as well but I believed it wasn't enough to cancel the lynch compared to all the points we had against Seroja

idk Evan feels the most scum to me, possibly with nightmares too. I can def see that. I don't pay enough attention to town/scum pushes to know any other teams. Vanessa could turn out to be a surprise, chele could turn out to be a surprise... I feel like punchy would be more coherent and better if he was teamed up with someone. Dolby keeps appearing to help town, so I'm good with believing his survivor claim. He isn't flagging me for mafia at the moment, I think we all agree something is off about him but I think it's because we never play with third party neutral Dolby and we're used to him either wanting to kill us or being very helpful.

If you think I'm scum, Idk what to tell you except we will see if I even live to day 3

I have two presentations today and a final tomorrow fml, so if I can't say anything else today this will be what I'm going to say.

I still tr Chele and tbh the only reason I've kept my read on Nightmares is meta. Otherwise she's scummy af. I'd be fine with a nightmares lynch but still think Chele is town for the time being.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I like this point. Recognizing the townslips but trying to discredit them so that the people are sussed/lynched anyways...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I voted for Serojasai despite the slip as well but I believed it wasn't enough to cancel the lynch compared to all the points we had against Seroja

Same to both. I heavily questioned the citizen issue but never outright denied it as a possibility, and recognized it far before Bianca. Nightmares did everything she could to try and delegitimize the citizen claim.

I have two presentations today and a final tomorrow fml, so if I can't say anything else today this will be what I'm going to say.

I still tr Chele and tbh the only reason I've kept my read on Nightmares is meta. Otherwise she's scummy af. I'd be fine with a nightmares lynch but still think Chele is town for the time being.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same to both. I heavily questioned the citizen issue but never outright denied it as a possibility, and recognized it far before Bianca. Nightmares did everything she could to try and delegitimize the citizen claim.

Yeah, I’m inclined to agree, but nobody’s stated that Chele/Nightmares is a team I think. I outright ruled it out. Do you think that Vanessa is mafia then, or one of the four relative clears (myself, Punchy, Toads, Bianca) are wrong?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything? Then why do I town read Punchy lmfao... I believe him

Everything? Then why do I town read Punchy lmfao... I believe him

He does have a point there. You resisted the notion until pretty much right after Dedenne was lynched. By then the notion that Punchy was confirmed was already well set in towns heads

He does have a point there. You resisted the notion until pretty much right after Dedenne was lynched. By then the notion that Punchy was confirmed was already well set in towns heads

I didn't want to blindly go along with it just because everyone else thought so o_O What's the difference between my and Evan's questioning of it anyway? Why am I so scummy shnddnndndns

I didn't want to blindly go along with it just because everyone else thought so o_O What's the difference between my and Evan's questioning of it anyway? Why am I so scummy shnddnndndns

It’s the essentially the same, yours just went to a greater degree

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you focus on who is town in this post. If you are crunched for time, I would expect you to say reads about everyone but then home in on a few who you scum lean as well as who you would vote. I find the wording and you in general avoidant of the matter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hone*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya know I can't help but see the parallels of me saying "how can you scum read me for the same reads as Dolby and Vanessa" to you and I got "well I just feel your scum." Sucks to be on the other side eh?

Back