• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

The way Bianca has brought it up, it's unprompted meaning she didn't tag along on another persons convo about it she just brought it up. The way it's phrased and the context overall just seems very genuine as well as her post with me afterward. I don't think she would bring that up as a mafia. The harping on such a minute detail is pretty out of character for her unless she didn't have that from the start. Knowing what I know about her, I whole heartedly believe it as a town "slip" even though it wasn't really a slip but you get what I mean.

The way Bianca has brought it up, it's unprompted meaning she didn't tag along on another persons convo about it she just brought it up. The way it's phrased and the context overall just seems very genuine as well as her post with me afterward. I don't think she would bring that up as a mafia. The harping on such a minute detail is pretty out of character for her unless she didn't have that from the start. Knowing what I know about her, I whole heartedly believe it as a town "slip" even though it wasn't really a slip but you get what I mean.

aite thanks

I think you have a point regarding your claim actually. I think having a SK in this setup would be hella imbalanced, and unless you sat on your kill last night, you can't be SK. Furthermore, the last hostile TP role you were was pretty unique, and I doubt Cleb would use it here.

Sure I posted my reads before night with dedenne and switched, but I was reading the thread beforehand and getting the feeling that dedenne was scum. You can say I just followed the wagon, but I tried to deduce my own conclusion based on what Dedenne had said.

Actually, I?m a third party SK who wins when he gets rid of all townies with misspelled win conditions so Bianca I?m coming for yah

If Toads really thinks Bianca is town than we should lay off of her, but I want him to explain why it’s a townslip

But don't you think the timing is so convenient? What stopped her from mentioning it earlier?

But don't you think the timing is so convenient? What stopped her from mentioning it earlier?

I often will withhold things until it's necessary to reveal them. When I knew tae and Jacob were linked together I didn't say anything about how I knew they were until my town ship was in question and I needed people to also believe my roleblocker claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also had posts to prove my knowledge of them early on that I pointed back on

I still don't understand why that info should have been withheld... what else could she have paired it with to make it more believable? Even if she said it the past, her new claim/info/whatever the **** wouldn't make what she said in the past irrelevant

I mean, I get what you're saying but I'm not good at this game so maybe that's why I'm not understanding

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said in the past twice, sorry

I still don't understand why that info should have been withheld... what else could she have paired it with to make it more believable? Even if she said it the past, her new claim/info/whatever the **** wouldn't make what she said in the past irrelevant

I mean, I get what you're saying but I'm not good at this game so maybe that's why I'm not understanding

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said in the past twice, sorry

My guess is they would've wanted to withold the info so scum doesn't catch on and use it against us/use it to make themselves look good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eg scum could've been like "oh yeah parties is misspelled in my role PM too"

How would scum use it? Them just tagging along and saying "it was misspelt in mine too" doesn't help them tbh

How would scum use it? Them just tagging along and saying "it was misspelt in mine too" doesn't help them tbh

Exactly that's why it's not helpful to say it. If people get what is being referred to without it being outright said, you know those people are town

My guess is they would've wanted to withold the info so scum doesn't catch on and use it against us/use it to make themselves look good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eg scum could've been like "oh yeah parties is misspelled in my role PM too"

Yeah the way Bianca brought it up, the context... it doesn't seem scummy

Back