• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

I’m about to go to class so this is pretty rushed but
@ Toads I don’t know where you’re coming from. I never stated in my ISO post that Seroja and Bianca aren’t scum. I just said that they can’t be compatible partners together. For proof;
I don’t think they’d be scum buddies because of their relation and interaction with each other at all.
So guys I think to conclude my ISO post, you people shouldn’t be sussing Bianca or Seroja just for their interactions with each other.

And I feel like nightmares is cognizant enough to know not to say anything like that

Sensai, can we get a list of who?s def town through scum? Ik you left your reads list, but it?s pretty poorly structured (also can?t really take it that seriously due to you apparently not knowing certain information)

Sensai, can we get a list of who?s def town through scum? Ik you left your reads list, but it?s pretty poorly structured (also can?t really take it that seriously due to you apparently not knowing certain information)

Certainly. (Not putting reasons cause im tired af and its late)

Strong Town
Chele

Townlean
Nightmares
Vanessa
Toad

Null/Neutral
Punchy
Dolby

Scumlean
Evan
Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im going to bed cause its late. If i dont make it out alive, good luck town.

Eh
Honestly Nightmares brought up a good point about that not being a townslip. Also those reads really don’t make sense as town. Punchy townslipped, I literally can’t be mafia or I’m playing the worst game of my life if that’s the case. Evan and Bianca I get from his POV, but the logic behind townleans is just bad

Also wondering how cognizant Sensai is of his play or the situation , because that strong tl of Chele also doesn’t make sense. Also agreed that Sersai interactions with Evan are weird

The Day is over.

The Host was late.

People were getting incredibly impatient.

They were getting pretty pissed at the host.

Everyone was so pissed that they had to take their anger out on SensaiGallade.

This guy didn't get cucked, and he didn't get lynched.

No, no.

He was given the role of Host.

Everyone else in the game was so mad at the Host for not being here, that they made SensaiGallade the ****ing Host.

As the Host comes back, he realizes that this means that SensaiGallade is disqualified from the game.

...but since he didn't know how to make incredible flavor like the Host, the Host had to reprise his role.

Also, SensaiGallade sharing his role PM would get him a fat ass ban.

SensaiGallade's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

Night 2 has begun and will end Thursday, December 7, at 11:00PM EST.

Ok

Tbh, I?m gonna have to REALLY reevaluate some things. I still think Toads and Punchy are 100% town and Bianca is likely as well, but will need to look at Evan, Chele, Nightmares, and Vanessa through non-tunneling eyes

what the crappppp, is tomorrow the last day we can't mislynch?

I expected more out of sensai if he was town tbh...

what the crappppp, is tomorrow the last day we can't mislynch?

I expected more out of sensai if he was town tbh...

Yeah it is.

5v2v1 rn
4v2v1 D3
3v2v1 Mislynch
2v2v1 gg

Currently doing some ISOs on the unproven four

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, as I have said previously, I am not considering Toads, Bianca, or Punchy for the next lynch. This leads me to my current list which I will be ISOing. I may not have time to ISO everybody tonight, so I'm going to do these in order of ascending post count because more complete ISOs are more valuable I feel.

Chele
Oh okay, thanks for the player links, Dolby.
Now I have to do some stuff so I may not be as active right now, but I will be active in the next hour or so.
Irrelevant really, not particularly conductive to determining Chele's alignment
1. Caxnival, BOTW, Assassin and Wrath Of Egyptians.
2. I have mixed opinions on them. Sometimes I find it pretty unfair, because as seen on this forum (looking at Caxnival) and on other games, it?s a weird thing to keep them alive for a long time during the game. At the same time, they could be big tricksters. In Caxnival, Dolby was kept until D5 and flipped scum when lynched, so I?m not surprised by this. I?ve seen Tina?s play looking at BOTW and Dad?s play during Caxnival. They?re very hard to read, especially when they could make big reads posts that actually make a good point against people. Tina in BOTW sent screenshots of her journal where she proved that she was recording every post and taking notes. People townread her because of this. She flipped scum. Something similar happened in the Kingmaker game with Tina when she was Town. She said that she read up on a few Mafia games all for her reads post, and people also read her as Town for that.
3. I normally take private notes of things and write questions for specific posts on people. Therefore, I can collect them in a reads post and see what they say in the future. At other times, I add up all the negative and positive things about their play. If there?s more negative than positive, then they?re a sus. After, I?d carefully ISO them. If their behaviour still seems scummy by ISOing, then they are a scumread.

1. Fiji Time (GMT +13), she/her
2. As mentioned in question 3 of my personal questions.
3. I?m concerned about the Newbies more than the pros. They could start a tantrum at any time when they?re Scum, and many people (like me) read that as devastated newbie Town behaviour. They could end up endgaming, because normally towards LYLO, I?ve noticed that Town usually panics and lynches pros.
4. Why is this a question?
RQS's aren't conductive to alignment really. I remember someone tried to sus Chele for saying they'd want to have Tina's playstyle, but that's honestly a good style to emulate I have the best playstyle. Ultimately is not alignment indicative in any way.
No, I meant that Tina did note taking and publicly showed it. In Tina?s reads list, she was like ?I read up on x, y, and z?. And she also sent photos of her notes. Sure, I may have done the same by saying what games I?ve read into, but that?s only for the sake of the RQ?s. Nobody asked Tina what games she has read into and nobody asked for her to send screenshots of notes.

Punchy is sorta a townlean. Not a townlock for me. In fact, that so called citizen slip kinda made me trip over.
If Punchy was Mafia he could?ve;
A) had a Citizen safeclaim (in Kingmaker game, Mafia had a Servent of the Pharoah safeclaim)
B) had the wincon as somebody else mentioned, so ?eliminate all citizens?
C) just thought of the name
D) had experience in a different game or site where the town was called citizens
But I don?t think he?s that much of a scum to me. His rubbish posting seems the exact same as last game. He kept switching votes and flip flopping around. His vote on Chick confused me, but it?s safe to say that he wouldn?t have any intention of voting somebody that?s not in the game. His vote jokes and normal jokes in general seem very similar to his pronoun jokes with Evan.
I was a bit puzzled with one of Zendel?s posts where he was pushing Punchy to say something relevant, I?m going to leave that as a side note for now because that was early on in the game. They seemed to have a bit of an OMGUS battle then.
Meh, I do like that she TLed Punchy, but doesn't help my opinion on her. In retrospect, I don't really like her jibe at Zendal, however, I also don't think that Chele would kill Zendal because she was probably cognizant that Zendal was in a bad position.
Wow... no posts ever since. Okay then.
Anyways, I won?t be here for EoD because I?m at tuition from then.
Also, I?d just like to point out that with all that garbage posting that happened earlier in the game, that literally gives scum a free invitation to blend in.
I?m a little bit suspicious of Dedenne, because it seemed that she walked into the game and chilled out while all the useless posting drama and stuff happened. She never really posted anything of content or actually took the game seriously, in all honesty.
These are some of her posts for reference;

Now can anybody point out something that she has said above that is actually good content and helps Town?
Okay, now I?m not going to be the one who?s going to pick on newbies now. I understand that it?s only D1, but Dedenne, can you please share your thoughts on the game? Thanks.
Sus on Dedenne, ultimately voted for Bianca. I can definetely get behind the logic on this as I said the same thing at one point.
Yeah that?s true. Or maybe ?You win when Town (doesn?t specify specific citizen name) are eliminated?. That?s why I backed my got away from you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vote*
Meh
I?m going to ISO Zendel?s posts and compare it to his other posts in other games.
The reason I?m comparing his posts to his meta is because I can tell that he?s an aggressive player, but I feel like he?s getting a bit too pushy with players now, and that?s concerning.
I?m going to compare this with the BOTW game. I?m just going to bold the aggressive parts if you guys don?t know what I?m talking about.

??????

Some aggression there.

The part I bolded seems extremely similar to his behaviour around Punchy.

The bolded part where me mentions the OMGUS really matches his behaviour with him and Punchy?s OMGUS battle.
Okay, that?s enough for me to conclude that Zendel?s behaviour definitely seems very similar to his aggressive behaviour now.
I?m going to have him as a townlean because he actually has content in his posts, and plus, I can understand where his aggressiveness is coming from.
So, I?m going to start my reads list now, since I?m not going to be here for EoD and I need to share my content.
This is definetely good content from Chele and something that I don't see her doing as mafia. She backs away from her earlier stance at a time where suspicion on Zendal is honestly justified. I wouldn't say that scum Chele would "come" to her conclusion that Zendal was town at this point, going against her comment earlier, or pay attention to the continuity (that's me levels of thinking there). This post makes me want to townlean her, but is good, if now irrelevant, analysis.
1. Punchy
+ posts seem very close to last games
+ garbage posting as usual
+ slightly confirmed after the citizen incident
+ wouldn?t be as advanced in game to even use a safe claim on D1
+ he basically made a point himself about the Mafia?s wincon
- this post seems a bit alarming, sounds like relieved scum:

very weak point to pick on though, so he?s a townlean

2. Nightmares
+ at least provided little reads
- very weak content posts
- argumentative since the start of the game
- didn?t take things seriously
- 2 pages of posts altogether; those posts are rubbish posts
- extensive useless posts like joking posts, doesn?t care about things and got caught up in voting trash
- lashing out at people saying that they don?t have content when Nightmares themselves don?t have content
- getting aggressive for no exact reason
- going off topic a lot
- more negative than positive now, time to compare their meta. I?ll do that after I finish this reads post. If I have the time.

3. Evan
+ not many posts, but at least provides content
+ doesn?t garbage post or go off topic
+ makes valid points that are helpful to Town
Anyways, I?m just going to leave my reads on Evan here. He?s actually a slight, slight townlean but I want more content from him, because I can?t judge him from his low amount of posts.

4. Ness
+ 99.9% confirmed after confirming Punchy?s townslip himself
+ pushed for actual content early in the game, discouraged garbage posting and didn?t float along and try to blend in with the posts
+ shared early reads with high content
Ness also has not many posts I can judge him on, but his post quality and Punchy?s slip actually gives me a reason to townread him.

5. Seroja
I?d love to see more content, seeing as they just joined us.

6. Bianca
- voted Ness at the start of the game, I know this is a joke but still I know that she has been told in many other games that it?s annoying and she doesn?t seem to listen
- was clearly active with the vote, yet vanished
- casually comes into game and talks about other people out of the blue
- doesn?t care to explain inactivity
- randomly comments on people misspelling Zendel?s name and puts Nightmares and Punchy as scumlean, again not (properly) explaining why
- has extremely weak reasoning for that one sus post she had
- only had two posts
- seems to be coasting along during the middle of all of the post drama
I know that I?ve been saying that I can?t judge people if they have very minimal posts, but if Bianca was active at the start of the game, yet coasting, having really bad explanations and etc, then that?s definitely a reason to scumlean.

7. Dolby
+ high quality posts
+ good reasoning
+ his scum meta compared to his town is majorly different in terms of susses and post quality and quantity. I did an ISO on him because I was null at first but dumb confusing phone keyboard deleted it and it didn?t auto save darrrnnn it
P.S. I?m going to rush my reads a bit now because I need to go to sleep soon

8. Toads
+ jumped straight into the game and didn?t start trolling like the others
+ has good reasoning
+ defended himself validly with good post content and quality
+ playing freely and seems like he has nothing to hide
+ agreeable points on his susses
- aggressive behaviour, but I can kind of understand because the garbage posting at the start was annoying
- some trash posting and joking around, yet that?s nothing big enough to put as scumlean

9. Dedenne
- never submitted reads
- has only one page of posts
- posts are full of low quality nonsense
- comments on very minute things, such as the punching bag joke
- will most likely do an ISO to prove this, but her play from last game is quite different.
- very gibberish and unneeded content, even though it?s D1, there has still been things happening and there?s no excuse not to share your reads or thoughts
- seems to be coasting along and trying to blend in, just like the same I said about Bianca.

10. Zendel
Explained and based purely off his play style being very similar to his in BOTW.
View this for my ISO post on him; x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I finished my really big reads post which took exactly 2 hours and 19 minutes (with breaks in between).
Anyways, I think I may stay up another 20-25 minutes just to ISO Nightmares? posts before I go to sleep.
I need to do this quick!
This post honestly tells us more about Chele's playstyle than it does her alignment. As I said previously, it's pretty noob heavy. If she's mafia, I'd say that she'd be with Evan or VaNessA. Chele does seem like the type to bus, but she had enough realistic suspicions to elevate Nightmares or Bianca if teammates with either of them, and Toads and Punchy I feel are town. Overall like this post.

This is meta from the City of Genesis

Woah, actually sharing reads for once. But wait...

Seems like they look like the same rushed, little detail reads.

The bolded part reminds me of:

Same trolly old thing.

That?s close in content to;

It really seems like the same level of aggression, and in the Genesis game, Nightmares was scum.
Also, Nightmares is really WIFOMy. Look at these three posts (in this game);

So guys, this is the level of most wanted to be lynched to least wanted to be lynched of my scumleans;
Bianca (no point keeping an inactive in the house)
Nightmares (I want to see her posts in the future for now)
Dedenne (she claims she?s making a reads list soo we?ll have to wait)

Guys don?t get scared, but I?m going to place my vote on Bianca now just in case I have no time in the morning tomorrow to place my vote, because I don?t want to get modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I?ve made a good share of information and content today. I?m heading off to sleep.
Honestly, this is meh, simply because it's lazy and doesn't include town games.

Okay I?ve read through some of Bianca?s meta, and she?s pulled down to null. She does this exact play in other games, but it?s not alignment indicative at all. She is kind of concerning, I think her behaviour is concerning in every game to be honest.
Also, I?m pretty disappointed about the lynch on Dedenne. I mean, she shared her reads and if she were to be Mafia, she would know that she had to make good reads with effort in them to avoid being scumleaned. However, her reads were very short just like a basic newbie?s read and it didn?t feel forced because there was no major points or susses on anybody.

I have Nightmares as a lynch candidate. She didn?t seem to show up after this mislynch, so I guess she?s busy in real life. But I really want some content out of her before this gets out of hand (as in, another mislynch).

I?m standing in the middle of the road about Dolby?s claim. The fact that he stated that he didn?t want to get killed at night so he claimed was a bit dodgy to me. It?s basically a quick claim to say ?I?m not Mafia and I don?t wanna get killed at night?. Now the question is; the claim is stupid to do as Mafia... would Dolby be messing around with his meta as people know that he?s an advanced player? So he could do a stupid move and then hope that people know that he wouldn?t do a stupid move since he?s advanced? If that makes sense? I personally don?t think that he?d approach anywhere near that stage. At the same time, Dolby has been useful to town and I?m not sure what people are saying about his low posts. If he?s really a third party then that helps determining other roles and makes fake claims easier to identify. Unless he has another special role (apart from Mafia) that he doesn?t want to give away so he can?t be lynched (like Toads when he was actually lover), then that?d make complete sense to me.

P.S. This is a really awkward game with me so I?m sorry. I can tell that it?s not very fun to have a new forum player without any known meta coming in and posting paragraphs of information that you have to read through.
Yeah, I'm inclined to think Chele is town if Nightmares is mafia honestly. I feel like this is good analysis towards her lynch candidates

Guys I?m about to go back to class
@ Dolby yes I?m a she, and yes I?ll go into detail on experienced players more.
Also were you short on scumleans or something? because Bianca is the #1 person you?d expect to drop reads and not explain anything. I?m pretty sure you?ve at least played 3 or more games with her, but still, how do you not expect her play to be like that? Her play style is pretty much being unexplained, confusing, and unreasonable.
Okay I?m going to class and oh my god tomorrow?s my school concert, gotta prepare!
Given how I feel on Bianca currently, I like this post. Very town-indicative defending Bianca
Honestly it?s kinda no surprise for Zendel to be killed. I can kinda see why Mafia were coming for him.
I?m predicting:
a) Mafia didn?t want doctor to be on him
b) he was sorta universally tl
c) he didn?t post that much so a kill on him wouldn?t lead it onto anybody
d) other common kills like Punchy, Vanessa, and Seroja started to get a bit sus.
Here?s what I mean;
? If Mafia killed Punchy, it?d be easy to Town since Town we were in a citizen confusion with him (also, is it me or have I not heard from him? I mean, there?s not many trash posts of his anymore).
? If Mafia killed Nightmares... wth would be the point of that? People are still scumreading her.
? If Mafia killed Evan, it?d be easier to read Dolby and Toads
? If Mafia killed Vanessa, then it?d be easier to read Bianca, plus she was being scumread during night
? If Mafia killed Seroja, it?d be easier to read Dolby and she turned out to be a good popular scumread
? If Mafia killed Bianca, then that?d be the worst thing to do, she?s always suspicious and a scumlean from some people now
? If Mafia killed Dolby, then that?d be way to easy to confirm his blue claim
? If Mafia killed Toads, then it?d be easier to read Evan
? If Mafia killed Zendel, then there?d be nothing to point to and there?d be nobody in way as Mafia
This is probably the only post of Chele's that I dislike, as it's not putting forward actual content, only the appearance of it, still a townlean overall though.

Hey guys. I?m really really sorry for the lack of activity. Had to go somewhere. Now I decided to ISO Bianca?s posts since I?m kinda clueless and puzzled as to why people are scumreading her even though her play style seems the same. Now some of you are wondering why she?s so close to Seroja and are thinking they are scum buddies. Just look at these posts from SK Madness (Bianca was Town and these are quotes of her talking to Seroja):

Can?t you see their relation? I don?t think they?d be scum buddies because of their relation and interaction with each other at all.
Also, look at these posts I?ve taken from Caxnival. This is when Bianca was scum, and these were her interactions between her and Kirby (her scum buddy in that game).

Now let?s compare;

Pretty genuine and seems the exact same as the SK Madness talk.
So guys I think to conclude my ISO post, you people shouldn?t be sussing Bianca or Seroja just for their interactions with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also guys, I?m just saying but Dolby is turning a bit sus now.

He was in SK Madness himself, so I?m pretty sure that we would recognise that Seroja and Bianca wouldn?t be compatible based on their behaviour together.

And he townread her. If he thinks that Seroja was genuine, then why?d he even think that Bianca would be compatible with her now?
I?m not sure about this. My read on Dolby is in the middle, between null and slight townlean.
Is Dolby the sorta person to remember meta? :confused:
Yeah, obviously I disagree with a lot of stuff that Chele's gonna say about me, but the rest of this is good stuff. Also defended two people, one who we know is town and one who we're pretty sure is town. But this post is good because it analyzes team possibilities, which I don't think mafia would do
I?m about to go to class so this is pretty rushed but
@ Toads I don?t know where you?re coming from. I never stated in my ISO post that Seroja and Bianca aren?t scum. I just said that they can?t be compatible partners together. For proof;
Meh

Overall, I'd say that Chele is a townlean for me. While they haven't put out the most content, it's been pretty good. Backing off of Zendal and Bianca (one dead town and one probable town) in situations where they could be pushed also reflects well on her.

Moving onto Amazon

Back