• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

I guess this is a good way to start

- Timezone and Pronouns: GMT/UTC and He/Him
- What is your strategy for scum hunting in this game?: I don't really have a strategy, I just seem to be able to tell when someone is scum and when someone isn't. I think people who've played with me before should figure that.
- What player in the game are you most concerned about?: I'd have to read up first however I will come back to this question if I haven't forgotton.
- What's your astrological sign?: Cancer bruh

Eh, I?m going to reserve judgement on Sersai until I see her reads, however, I would like to note that Nightmares has been pretty protective of her today, and it?s making me think Nightmares/Ser is a more plausible combination than any involving the three (Rvan, Ser, Nightmares. I agree with Toads that Vanessa, Chele, Bianca, and him look good). Kinda think that a Nightmares lynch works better as a barometer for the others alignment but tbh I?m fine with either

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Evans acted pretty townie in comparison to either of them since D2 went up

- - - Post Merge - - -

*His(?)

Wow, literally no discussion.

This is pretty much reiterating what I said earlier, but there is pretty much no way Toads can be scum at this point. This leads me of course to be inclined to trust Bianca despite my previous top sus of her. VaNessa (both of them), have made great contributions that and I don't see Vanessa as being able to make a good reads list that early into being replaced. Punchy townslipped. Chele has been extraordinarily town. This, in my view, leaves Evan, Nightmares, and Seroja as likely mafia. I can see myself conceivibly being wrong on a few of my townleans, but Toads and Punchy are essentially proven in my eyes

Wow, literally no discussion.

This is pretty much reiterating what I said earlier, but there is pretty much no way Toads can be scum at this point. This leads me of course to be inclined to trust Bianca despite my previous top sus of her. VaNessa (both of them), have made great contributions that and I don't see Vanessa as being able to make a good reads list that early into being replaced. Punchy townslipped. Chele has been extraordinarily town. This, in my view, leaves Evan, Nightmares, and Seroja as likely mafia. I can see myself conceivibly being wrong on a few of my townleans, but Toads and Punchy are essentially proven in my eyes

Since when do we agree on everything...

Since when do we agree on everything...

Since I realized that Nightmares and Seroja's attacks on each other were weirdly weak and felt like distancing. We'd agreed on everything else except Bianca beforehand

What's your reasoning for Toad being town? And what do you mean by protecting of Sensai? I said like 5 words to him and none of them even mean anything

Hey guys. I’m really really sorry for the lack of activity. Had to go somewhere. Now I decided to ISO Bianca’s posts since I’m kinda clueless and puzzled as to why people are scumreading her even though her play style seems the same. Now some of you are wondering why she’s so close to Seroja and are thinking they are scum buddies. Just look at these posts from SK Madness (Bianca was Town and these are quotes of her talking to Seroja):
Bianca in SK Madness said:
of course girl!! and if you are sk, kill me last too <3, but i am assuming you are not sk
except for seroja love ya!
bye *****es! lynch me!

love u seroja!!
Can’t you see their relation? I don’t think they’d be scum buddies because of their relation and interaction with each other at all.
Also, look at these posts I’ve taken from Caxnival. This is when Bianca was scum, and these were her interactions between her and Kirby (her scum buddy in that game).
Bianca in Caxnival said:
@kit, he is tunneling me based on the number of dots i have..here we go again! seriously
Bianca in Caxnival said:
ur kidding right Kirby??
Bianca in Caxnival said:
did you just say im scum because of my ... ???
Now let’s compare;
Bianca this game said:
Hi Seroja!!! yes of course! ;)
Seroja this game said:
my love, I hope you can be more active in thread discussion going forward. otherwise you'd get lynched quick. but if you're scum carry on.
Pretty genuine and seems the exact same as the SK Madness talk.
So guys I think to conclude my ISO post, you people shouldn’t be sussing Bianca or Seroja just for their interactions with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also guys, I’m just saying but Dolby is turning a bit sus now.
Dolby this game (in his reads) said:
Honestly, this is a weird POE because I'm balancing teams around the prospect of Bianca being scum and the only teammates which make sense (which I am not townreading as of current) are Seroja and Evan.
He was in SK Madness himself, so I’m pretty sure that we would recognise that Seroja and Bianca wouldn’t be compatible based on their behaviour together.
Dolby in SK Madness said:
Seroja is my top townread rn. Feels genuine
And he townread her. If he thinks that Seroja was genuine, then why’d he even think that Bianca would be compatible with her now?
I’m not sure about this. My read on Dolby is in the middle, between null and slight townlean.
Is Dolby the sorta person to remember meta? :confused:

I agree with Dolby and Toads, it's between Serojasai, Evan and Nightmares. The only thing I find scummy about Nightmares is her questioning of the whole citizen debacle after it happened, but by POE the team is either her and Serojasai or Serojasai/Evan. I mean I guess theoretically Evan/Nightmares too but I just don't think so. Obviously I think we should vote out Serojasai because they are compatible with both possible scum and have been the most scummy imo. Maybe Sensai's reads will give us insight into who his partner is

Hey guys. I’m really really sorry for the lack of activity. Had to go somewhere. Now I decided to ISO Bianca’s posts since I’m kinda clueless and puzzled as to why people are scumreading her even though her play style seems the same. Now some of you are wondering why she’s so close to Seroja and are thinking they are scum buddies. Just look at these posts from SK Madness (Bianca was Town and these are quotes of her talking to Seroja):

Can’t you see their relation? I don’t think they’d be scum buddies because of their relation and interaction with each other at all.
Also, look at these posts I’ve taken from Caxnival. This is when Bianca was scum, and these were her interactions between her and Kirby (her scum buddy in that game).

Now let’s compare;

Pretty genuine and seems the exact same as the SK Madness talk.
So guys I think to conclude my ISO post, you people shouldn’t be sussing Bianca or Seroja just for their interactions with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also guys, I’m just saying but Dolby is turning a bit sus now.

He was in SK Madness himself, so I’m pretty sure that we would recognise that Seroja and Bianca wouldn’t be compatible based on their behaviour together.

And he townread her. If he thinks that Seroja was genuine, then why’d he even think that Bianca would be compatible with her now?
I’m not sure about this. My read on Dolby is in the middle, between null and slight townlean.
Is Dolby the sorta person to remember meta? :confused:

Eh, its shaky ground trying to judge alignment based on these relationships... especially when seroja and bianca isn't the strongest one too. I look more at Bianca's posts and what she is saying as a whole than try to judge off what you are bringing up.

Same goes for Dolby, while I have agreed with your posts thus far, this one feels really off. Dolby's alignment becomes pretty clear to me as the game moves on, and I have no reason to not trust him at the moment. I feel like he would be trying to fight me on something right now if he was scum.

The only thing I'm uneasy about is how universally accepted Seroja's lynch is. If she is scum, then great... and I will put Chele in the mix as possible partners tbh. If not, I'm gonna be looking at these people who are going along with this lynch but are casually steering it to Seroja/Sensai rather than Evan or Nightmares (Dolby and vanessa). But if she is scum, omg we will be looking good for the time being

The only thing I'm uneasy about is how universally accepted Seroja's lynch is. If she is scum, then great... and I will put Chele in the mix as possible partners tbh. If not, I'm gonna be looking at these people who are going along with this lynch but are casually steering it to Seroja/Sensai rather than Evan or Nightmares (Dolby and vanessa). But if she is scum, omg we will be looking good for the time being

I am not casually steering this lynch I am very heavily steering this lynch :cool:
And I realize if this ship sinks I'm going to look terrible...but I am willing to take that risk

Welp if Seroja is lynched and flips town, we're most likely gonna turn to Vanessa for our sus... I don't feel mafia would take this risk tbh.

If Seroja is scum or not, I believe mafia would show reluctance somewhat

Welp if Seroja is lynched and flips town, we're most likely gonna turn to Vanessa for our sus... I don't feel mafia would take this risk tbh.

If Seroja is scum or not, I believe mafia would show reluctance somewhat

Not necessarily. I may need to rethink some things and I would keep you and Evan in the mix with Dolby and Vanessa, plus maybe Chele too. There last post seems to be trying to steer the conversation off of Seroja too

Has Seroja ever bussed a partner before? Because if she is scum with nightmares all of their interactions were basically bussing each other...whereas Seroja had a more distant relationship with Evan.

Seroja said:
Evan. Now Evan had posted some great content. But imo this in not alignment indicative for him. He's always been great at generating content as both. I was wary because of this
*posts*
Seems like backtracking a bit. But he could just not notice that lil bit at first which is totally plausible. That being said I'm just being paranoid cos of what happened in Bianca's micro game called From Sojourn to Freedom. In that game, Waffle said something about her role pm that other town players picked up on and Evan pretended to know about it as well. And we got fooled good lol.
She weakly scumleaned him but the read feels kinda wishy-washy overall.

Evan townleaned Seroja, with the only solid reason being he liked her leads:
Evan said:
Seroja – I like her reads and tend to give bonus points to people who don’t just insta suck up to me. :p
After other people started scumleaning her and I posted my ISO, he said he wanted to look into her more...seems kinda fishy, like he's just trying to go along with the crowd. Also I know he's busy but he never did post anything on her yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not necessarily. I may need to rethink some things and I would keep you and Evan in the mix with Dolby and Vanessa, plus maybe Chele too. There last post seems to be trying to steer the conversation off of Seroja too

Honestly this is true....Chele could be a potential partner as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp Punchy must be town then? Because Deden..ne... whatever's PM had citizen in it, right?

For reference, this is the most sus post from Nightmares imo...sounds like she didn't know "citizen" was a thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seroja picked on the above post too, but idk if that was a bussing moment or an opportunity for her to try to raise sus. As I mentioned before, it's evident from Seroja's posts that she also appeared to not know citizen was a thing

Seroja doesn't seem like the type to bus her partner tbh, I would go Evan over Nightmares if thats true

@Chele
Bianca at the time felt subpar and her play reminded me of whatever that American game hosted by Ness was where she essentially avoided posting anything and tried to start a last second bandwagon on the only other person with a vote on them. Also, while Bianca gave me pretty much nothing to read her based off of at the time, my prior stance on them being more likely teammates was based off of Seroja deliberately reaching to make Bianca seem as town as possible despite mulling her, and taking the lynch of her onto Dedenne.

I really don?t agree with what you guys are saying, that sus was so weak that it almost feels intentional, was already addressed. And Nightmares was Seroja?s top TR. plus Nightmares recent reactions really show defensiveness of Sersai

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also@Chele, we’ve kinda dropped Bianca as a possibility for the moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Saying on who would be Seroa’s Teammates

It's true Nightmares was originally Seroja's top townlean but all of Seroja's recent posts were going after her and lowkey belittling her (saying Nightmares post against her was "cute", like I said before that felt like she was trying to make people not take Nightmares seriousl). And I also found Nightmares defending Serojasai to be very weird but would she be that obvious if they were scummates? Idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*seriously not seriousl

I'm not defending Seroja what shshanna que
Where are you getting this from? Because I don't personally see it haha

Your response to Toads saying "let's lynch Sensai" when he replaced in

Aah I see... well I just meant that I wanted to see some input from Sensai before we piled on the votes lmfao
I wouldn't have put Seroja on my scum list if I didn't want her lynched

Back