Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

The only reason I didn't bring it up right away is because when Dedenne's pm role was posted , parties was spelled the right way. So I thought it was just a mislight ...but then Zendel's pm role was revealed and there it was, so I had to say something about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I?m a third party SK who wins when he gets rid of all townies with misspelled win conditions so Bianca I?m coming for yah

so Zendel's death was caused by you :p

But Dolby, one thing that bothers me about you is that when you townslipped Punchy, you act as if you know about citizen, yet you have mafia you said in your role...I am 50/50 on you because if you are mafia, saying you have mafia in your pm role is pretty ballsy, and as town, and if everyone here is town, they should get what I am saying...so I kinda believe your TP claim.

But then again if you are really mafia, and like Punchy, you could have a safeclaim like "citizen" and you would know that info.

The only reason I didn't bring it up right away is because when Dedenne's pm role was posted , parties was spelled the right way. So I thought it was just a mislight ...but then Zendel's pm role was revealed and there it was, so I had to say something about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so Zendel's death was caused by you :p

But Dolby, one thing that bothers me about you is that when you townslipped Punchy, you act as if you know about citizen, yet you have mafia you said in your role
This is a good point tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last part about Dolby I forgot to delete the top part

Again

Him saying Citizen instead of townie is a pretty obvious difference
Especially since last game he literally always said townie

Yeah I get what Bianca is saying. Dolby acted like he knew about the whole citizens thing, but then admitted he knew more about the mafia side of things.hlwever I think I understand Dolby and don't think he is mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well Dolby acted like he knew about citizens but said his role pm airs more to the side of mafia.... my OP sounded like trash. I'm on mobile

- - - Post Merge - - -

As well as Dolby trusting me is also very telling too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I town lean
Dolby, chele, Bianca, and punchy

Leaving Evan, seroja, nightmares, and Vanessa to potentially lynch from
However ness/Vanessa I town lean for ness' actions. That leaves seroja nightmares and Evan or otherwise someone is duping me pretty bad

I really think I can trust Dolby, but if the ones I just said turn out wrong, then I will open up the possibility to him being scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

75% sure that scum lies in Evan, Seroja, and Nightmares

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks mafia for taking out someone who I would've kept in that list too :)

Bianca actually posts something decently substantive that makes me think Toads *could* be right on this one. Occam's Razor dictates that...
- Punchy is town because of citizen
- Dolby is survivor because why tf would he claim that as scum
- Bianca is town because of the misspelled word.

So despite all of Bianca's less than forthright behavior, it may be useful to assume she's town on an operational basis. Tbh I probably picked a bad person to ISO since Bianca's posts usually don't yield much info and are often contradictory or poorly reasoned, which she does as either alignment.

It may, however, be useful for me to go through Seroja's posts, since a lot of sus is being thrown her way, and I want to derive a stronger opinion on Seroja myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh SensaiGallade is in now, ohai

give us three good reasons Seroja wasn't scum or else lyncherino train :lemon:

Gosh I have a lot of work to do...

Okay its late for me so I'll catch up with the game tomorrow when I get home. Just gonna do a brief read of what's happened so far.

Basically what I mean is that we have a person who’s alignment is conductive to the others, but not vice versa

Nightmares reaction is a prime example of a knee jerk reaction and falls under this

Though on second though, I think it’s Seroja/Evan more than Seroja/Nightmares

Hi Sensai thanks for replacing in but I did a big ISO on Seroja and I really want to lynch you :)

Basically what I mean is that we have a person who’s alignment is conductive to the others, but not vice versa

Nightmares reaction is a prime example of a knee jerk reaction and falls under this

Though on second though, I think it’s Seroja/Evan more than Seroja/Nightmares

I know this is annoying af but

I don't undeRSTAND WHat this means

Back