• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Why are you all misspelling Zendel's name? smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

For my day 1 sus, I have Punchy and Nightmares up there...

Zendel isn't a word, so it's up for misspelling

I already corrected myself anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Autocorrect, Bianca. Minor sus for this being the first post you've made in this game.

I think it's a bit weird as a first post too

Wouldn't sus over it tho

Zendel isn't a word, so it's up for misspelling

I already corrected myself anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's a bit weird as a first post too

Wouldn't sus over it tho

I've seen her viewing the game for a lot of today, it's not the content of the post that's bad, it's that she's been coasting.

yeah, true

She did just randomly vote for Ness and leave hsnsnns
And her first post back being that....idk

you..........are.............a................hypocrite.............

- - - Post Merge - - -

For everything that it's "worth" these are my thoughts at the moment

Nightmares:

I'm just gonna vote Ness lmao
bECAUSE HES CONFIRMED SCUM
ikr

i can see the scum in his eyes
honestly that's the point
what does that even mean? tumblr? shandsdnnsnsnns what
pfft youre acting like an 11 year old

- - - Post Merge - - -

just dont respond to any of the other points then, ness
youR

i hate not being able to edit
I know, I'm in tears
I already corRECTED MYSELF *****
I didn't even notice that ZendEEEEeeel said that oops
I'm laughing this is such a mess

in every game i've played with her when she was town, she has always posted worthless things nonstop. Probably the one who added the "lynch ness' ass" tag as well so...i don't really think i need to bother with her at this point.

Zendel: Playing his usual "i'm the victim" card with people suspecting him for a small reason, his tone adds up with him being town as well. Poor reasoning on my part, but I can usually tell his alignment later in the game anyway. Kinda the only person I trust right now.

Chele: This is weak as well, but their one and only post seems genuine. I don't know anything about their meta at all, but I like their style. Will very likely change or become a stronger town read after they provide more content.

Toadsworthy: I'm really not very sure how to interpret him right now, nothing has really stuck out to me as mafia, but I did kinda like this post a bit since it shows initiative:

Everyone pull your dumb factless votes right now... take this seriously and only cast votes if you have a good idea of who to vote. I have more evidence to vote now but I'm not. Bianca this includes you, voting ness every gd time is just annoying

If he were scum, i kinda feel as if he would take this opportunity to pray on someone to try and lynch someone. Overall, his posts SEEM townlike so far, but I don't want to be too sure about him because he has sucker punched me as scum before. I want to see more from him before I make a true judgement.

Dedenne: Unlike the others, she's certainly here but...shes done basically nothing.

AmazonEvan19/Seroja/Bianca: nonexistant

PunchyDaHufflePuff: Digging himself into a hole with all of his posts, and like Nightmares he is posting worthless content nonstop. He's pretty young too, so I think its fine to cut him some slack. He is, however, kinda being hypocritical of a lot of his points. He voted like...3 people in rapid succession within under 12 hours, so...I don't really know what to make of that.

I don't particularly like his more recent post, however:

Autocorrect, Bianca. Minor sus for this being the first post you've made in this game.

So you're saying that Bianca is suspicious for "coasting" when we literally have 2 players who have yet to even post in this. Its not even been 24 hours, stop acting like you're agent hydra.

Dolby: A few things I don't really like about him.

This OMGUS is sus af imo

Says that Punchy's OMGUS is "suspicious af" when that really isn't something thats too alarming. Sure, Punchy is a bit suspicious right now but I think thats a pretty weak reason to go after him.

Your vote on Ness (like Uttumori in that game) seems purely opportunisitc to me, and you had more than a few posts that were pretty much useless in hunting scum, which is pretty different from your town behavior

Look, i have a problem with Nightmares more because her maturity gets in the way of her actually being serious for a minute, but that wasn't her being opportunistic. I wasn't even suspicious of her for voting me but moreso...annoyed with her. She wouldn't do that as mafia, and this seems like Dolby trying to cast suspicion on Nightmares for a petty reason.

And...Dolby saying "you have more than a few posts that were useless in hunting scum"...just saying Nightmares never hunts scum. She always plays like this.

thats basically it.

you..........are.............a................hypocrite.............

- - - Post Merge - - -

For everything that it's "worth" these are my thoughts at the moment

Nightmares:

in every game i've played with her when she was town, she has always posted worthless things nonstop. Probably the one who added the "lynch ness' ass" tag as well so...i don't really think i need to bother with her at this point.

Zendel: Playing his usual "i'm the victim" card with people suspecting him for a small reason, his tone adds up with him being town as well. Poor reasoning on my part, but I can usually tell his alignment later in the game anyway. Kinda the only person I trust right now.

Chele: This is weak as well, but their one and only post seems genuine. I don't know anything about their meta at all, but I like their style. Will very likely change or become a stronger town read after they provide more content.

Toadsworthy: I'm really not very sure how to interpret him right now, nothing has really stuck out to me as mafia, but I did kinda like this post a bit since it shows initiative:

If he were scum, i kinda feel as if he would take this opportunity to pray on someone to try and lynch someone. Overall, his posts SEEM townlike so far, but I don't want to be too sure about him because he has sucker punched me as scum before. I want to see more from him before I make a true judgement.

Dedenne: Unlike the others, she's certainly here but...shes done basically nothing.

AmazonEvan19/Seroja/Bianca: nonexistant

PunchyDaHufflePuff: Digging himself into a hole with all of his posts, and like Nightmares he is posting worthless content nonstop. He's pretty young too, so I think its fine to cut him some slack. He is, however, kinda being hypocritical of a lot of his points. He voted like...3 people in rapid succession within under 12 hours, so...I don't really know what to make of that.

I don't particularly like his more recent post, however:

So you're saying that Bianca is suspicious for "coasting" when we literally have 2 players who have yet to even post in this. Its not even been 24 hours, stop acting like you're agent hydra.

Dolby: A few things I don't really like about him.

Says that Punchy's OMGUS is "suspicious af" when that really isn't something thats too alarming. Sure, Punchy is a bit suspicious right now but I think thats a pretty weak reason to go after him.

Look, i have a problem with Nightmares more because her maturity gets in the way of her actually being serious for a minute, but that wasn't her being opportunistic. I wasn't even suspicious of her for voting me but moreso...annoyed with her. She wouldn't do that as mafia, and this seems like Dolby trying to cast suspicion on Nightmares for a petty reason.

And...Dolby saying "you have more than a few posts that were useless in hunting scum"...just saying Nightmares never hunts scum. She always plays like this.

thats basically it.

Ness stop being a ******

I meant they voted for you randomly and then was absent for the whole game
I voted for you but I wasn't absent
Stfu

- - - Post Merge - - -

"She did just randomly vote for Ness and leave hsnsnns"

I'm not being hypocritical because that's not what I did

My eyes are on punchy, Dolby, and zendel a little bit. Everyone else seems fine for now.

Ness stop being a ******

Stfu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol okay sweaty

"i am here and have done basically nothing"
sounds about right to me :lemon:

I'll have a sus for Seroj and Evan, too depending on what they say and when they say it.

Sussing for lurking is just bad reasoning, same with inactivity. Seroja is on a different time zone schedule and Evan probably is doing something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness stop being a ******

Stfu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please stop using the r-word

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this what tbt mafia has devolved to

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca why did you sus the ones you did... please give us some concrete reasons, not just "I think so" like why pick them over others

New reads:
Town:
Dolby Being helpful to town
Ness: he doesn't seem scummy, I really doubt he's bussing Dolby.
Null:
Deadenne please post your reads
Everyone who hasn't posted yet
Toads: Hmm. Just hmm.
Chele I know time zones but please post more

Weak scumleans:
Zendal/Zendel idk anymore: looking into his posts, performing my analysis
Bianca: solely for the fact she "defended Zendal/Zendel" with her only post

New reads:
Town:
Dolby Being helpful to town
Ness: he doesn't seem scummy, I really doubt he's bussing Dolby.
Null:
Deadenne please post your reads
Everyone who hasn't posted yet
Toads: Hmm. Just hmm.
Chele I know time zones but please post more

Weak scumleans:
Zendal/Zendel idk anymore: looking into his posts, performing my analysis
Bianca: solely for the fact she "defended Zendal/Zendel" with her only post

You know it's zendel at this point, grow the **** up
Both of those scumleans are absolutely terrible, do better

Sussing for lurking is just bad reasoning, same with inactivity. Seroja is on a different time zone schedule and Evan probably is doing something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please stop using the r-word

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this what tbt mafia has devolved to

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca why did you sus the ones you did... please give us some concrete reasons, not just "I think so" like why pick them over others

I think sussing someone for being inactive is just dumb
you'd have to be ******** to use that as a tactic if you're scum, seeing as that's the first thing townies mark people as mafia for lmfao

//gets mafia role PM
o I just won't post then

I think sussing someone for being inactive is just dumb
you'd have to be ******** to use that as a tactic if you're scum, seeing as that's the first thing townies mark people as mafia for lmfao

//gets mafia role PM
o I just won't post then

Please stop using the R-word

I have a day to post my reads, 2 people haven't posted yet so

Please try to maintain a level of civility and respect in-game. Thank you.

I just ordered some food and I'm writing a short narrative so I don't know if I'll be very active for the next few hours.

I'll try to keep up and I hope you guys actually wise up so we can play a normal/fun game. Demotivating me completely right now.

Back