• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Guys I?m about to go back to class
@ Dolby yes I?m a she, and yes I?ll go into detail on experienced players more.
Also were you short on scumleans or something? because Bianca is the #1 person you?d expect to drop reads and not explain anything. I?m pretty sure you?ve at least played 3 or more games with her, but still, how do you not expect her play to be like that? Her play style is pretty much being unexplained, confusing, and unreasonable.
Okay I?m going to class and oh my god tomorrow?s my school concert, gotta prepare!
No, Bianca's the number 3 that I'd expect, but pressuring people other replacements and going after the most sussed person besides herself is no bueno. I think an analogy to this would be Evan trying to policy D1 in FNAF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, to sum up Bianca's reads, a "feeling" that Dedenne was scum, TLing Chele but she's "not sure" since Chele is new, and VaNessa is scum due to being a replacement

No, Bianca's the number 3 that I'd expect, but pressuring people other replacements and going after the most sussed person besides herself is no bueno. I think an analogy to this would be Evan trying to policy D1 in FNAF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, to sum up Bianca's reads, a "feeling" that Dedenne was scum, TLing Chele but she's "not sure" since Chele is new, and VaNessa is scum due to being a replacement

True except for Chele, she is playing like Tina's play in BOTW that's why I am wary of townreading her entirely.

and may I ask (since I am citizen/town), what would your new assumptions be once its confirmed I am town?

dunno it's a guess. i thought her "hmm I find it weird that you could possibly tell that the word citizen refers to town in punchy's post tbh" and "this post is hmmm sus but idk i need to think" posts are a bit weird.
I mean, it literally says in the PM "citizen" and I don't think it's that common to receive a role that says that, because I don't remember it...unless I'm being ******** lmfao. Also her sus thing about me just felt weird, like, what is meant by "idk i need to think"? think about what shnsns

also where she said "there's a chance that both bianca and dedenne are town and I'm completely missing the mafs which I hate. I'll vote dedenne for now." i thought sounded weird too. it sounds like she trying not to get caught out by voting town by saying "there's a chance" and "which I hate" but then just voting her anyway.

basically she just sounds weird to me and im probably interpreting it all wrong but o well lmao its weird wow scum confirmed amirite

tbh idk oKK lmfao

this is so badly written sorry

Lol this is so cute. Anyway yeah that was a weird post. It's sus because of the way you worded it. The fact that you only caught it after dedenne's role pm was revealed was 'weird'.

welp Punchy must be town then? Because Deden..ne... whatever's PM had citizen in it, right?

I had to think about what you actually meant by this post. How could you not have noticed it before as town.

True except for Chele, she is playing like Tina's play in BOTW that's why I am wary of townreading her entirely.

and may I ask (since I am citizen/town), what would your new assumptions be once its confirmed I am town?

Chele, Nightmares, Vanessa, and Punchy I’m confident are all town(particularly the last three). Should we lynch you and you flip town, I’d look into Zendal, Toads, Evan, and Seroja.

I'm probably going to be asleep by EoN so don't sus me for not being here pls
Also, since nobody has addressed Seroja's latest post yet, I think her points against Nightmares are valid (I also found Nightmares' discussion of the citizen thing AFTER the fact kind of late and forced), but I also think the fact that Seroja seems to just be focusing on that rn and not really looking at the rest of the game is kind of fishy. I understand she is probably busy but iirc that is the first thing she has said since this morning and I find it odd that she would pop in just to say that.

Some killers thought it was weird that nobody got lynched in a game about lynching people.

So they did the one thing Town is apparently incapable of.

LYNCHING.

Unfortunately for Zendel, that meant he was gonna get lynched.

Not cucked, lynched.

And so, he was taken to the gallows and hanged. Luckily for his killer, he was an incredibly heavy sleeper.

Zendel's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all aprties hostile to the Town.

Day 2 ends on Wednesday, December 6, at 11:00PM EST. With 9 players left, 5 votes on a single player will result in a majority.

damnit I was gonna use misspelling of parties to prove I am citizen, but i thought it was just a typo on your part because Dedenne had the parties spelled right and now Zendel's is spelled aprties....

Honestly it’s kinda no surprise for Zendel to be killed. I can kinda see why Mafia were coming for him.
I’m predicting:
a) Mafia didn’t want doctor to be on him
b) he was sorta universally tl
c) he didn’t post that much so a kill on him wouldn’t lead it onto anybody
d) other common kills like Punchy, Vanessa, and Seroja started to get a bit sus.
Here’s what I mean;
• If Mafia killed Punchy, it’d be easy to Town since Town we were in a citizen confusion with him (also, is it me or have I not heard from him? I mean, there’s not many trash posts of his anymore).
• If Mafia killed Nightmares... wth would be the point of that? People are still scumreading her.
• If Mafia killed Evan, it’d be easier to read Dolby and Toads
• If Mafia killed Vanessa, then it’d be easier to read Bianca, plus she was being scumread during night
• If Mafia killed Seroja, it’d be easier to read Dolby and she turned out to be a good popular scumread
• If Mafia killed Bianca, then that’d be the worst thing to do, she’s always suspicious and a scumlean from some people now
• If Mafia killed Dolby, then that’d be way to easy to confirm his blue claim
• If Mafia killed Toads, then it’d be easier to read Evan
• If Mafia killed Zendel, then there’d be nothing to point to and there’d be nobody in way as Mafia

Haha, love that flavour.

It was nice playing, thanks Cleb and everyone
:lemon:

RIP Zendel
Did nightmares ever explain why she's voting for toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd be interested in seeing a reads list from Seroja, along with anyone else who hasn't posted one at all or since the beginning of the game (Seroja is the first person off the top of my head I haven't seen one from, unless I missed it)

Back